Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ship - The Atzlan

Fandomizer

Fandom Number Generator
The Ship Atzlan is among the stranger craft in the cosmos. It was identified from sight by its green. It was definitelly pretty large by standards of personal spacecraft especially since only one person and a few droids maintained it, but it also partially served as a shop, which explained its size there. The Atzlan was built from various second-hand spaceship parts along with some newer parts that were either broken or just spares. Some were even donated. The ship was modular and designed to be pretty simple. Anyone not recognizing the design would still be able to catch on to how the ship worked and how to fix it. It was like a simple and sturdy reliable car. It would keep on going and it was relatively comfortable too.

It was not made for combat, but that did not mean that it was not unarmed. It did possess a few weapons on ships that were rather esotetic in their design and approach. From spore bombs to a sort of electric-gel based sort of EMP and of course, ebven a few stnadard blasters and whatnot attached to be used for self defense. Sizewise, it could be compared able to an office building of sorts. It could land in an empty lot and field and serving as a living establishment or an office. Utility ships were made to be modular though they had different subtypes based on what sort of utility. With the Atzlan, it was made to be able to be set up on most habitable homes to serve as a form of basic building like a store or home.

On the inside, there was some living quarters, a navigation room, the large garden in the center, a laboratory, the shop front that was available to the public, a few restrooms, some storage facilities and several other rooms still being decided. It was a pretty good place for people to call home and these sort of ships often became homes for families or ragtag groups of misfits. It ran on some mildly exotic engines and such. Nothing out of the ordinary for mechanics to fix but, surpirisngly genius in its simplicity. One of the benefits of its designers was being able to look at it with fresh eyes and long lost ideas.

MysteriousD

Pulsar
Diego walked in and began giving Ilia the tour of the ship. He showed her everything about what could be her new home. First there were some of the few bedrooms that served as a place for her. Then there were of course the bathrooms in which he explained what they were for. He also took his time to showed her the garden and how the various plants and trees could be processed for various products, snacks and so on and that was partially how he was able to go and make the money that he uses and how he lives.

Of course, given how Ilia was a woman of war, he also showed her stuff in regards to the weapons he had. They were nothing special and he made it clear to her that he was not a fighter of much. However, he did also take one of the blank rooms to her to use as like a dojo or a training room.

"What do you think?" he asked her with a smile.

OP
Fandomizer

Fandomizer

Fandom Number Generator
She nodded with some swagger to her step and put her hands on her hips as she examined all these weapons. Yep, there were a lot of way she knew how to kill a person with these. She looked back at him when he asked what she thought. It was just a room. There was nothing exciting about it. She tilted her head, not quite picking up on the social cues she probably should have oif she were a native of this timeline. She popped off her helmet, revealing her beautiful purple face and long red hair. She didn't have an answer to his question. But she was trusting him by letting him see her. "I don't know, literally anything." she explained.

"I will use these weapons to defend us if I have to. But I want to learn about things other than war now."

MysteriousD

Pulsar
"The blank room here you can use to train and whatnot and later we do have to find the rest of the survivors," Diego noted to her before he was surprised to see her without her helmet, with her lovely violet skin and red hair. "Y-you're really pretty," Diego commented with a blush before wondering what she was thinking. He gave her a smile. "I'll teach you everything I know and show you the cosmos, including ym home world," Diego told her with a smile as he stretched.

"You can be my guard during the meanwhile and I can show you all sorts of stuff," Diego added with a grin. "What would you wanna do first? I'm going to a world enar my homeworld," he said as he went over to the control panel.

OP
Fandomizer

Fandomizer

Fandom Number Generator
She smiled when he said she was pretty. "That's my first compliment in 70 000 000 years." she told him with a grin. "You're nice to look at too. I like your species. It's a shame you can't get to know mine a little better. It blows my mind that 500 humans were studying my people and all but one of them either died or got captured. Charrusarix continued to be warlike even after we were gone it seems. That planet never could catch a break."

"I'm kinda sad that they're all gone except for those couple survivors under the rubble. It's...weird being a soul survivor. I don't even know what to do with my life."

"I think I want to see as many planets as I can, and of course I want to see the human planet!"

She was naive, innocent, excited despite her warlike nature. It was so bizarre.

MysteriousD

Pulsar
"I'm nothing special to look at," Diego noted before he was thinking about what she was saying. "Well, we can still try and find the last of your kind and maybe that's not the only place where they hid themselves. After all, there may be some sort of secrets or super technology," Diego proposed, wondering what they could do to try and help her.

He goes to hug her when he ehars how Ilia noted that she did not know what to do with her life. "Well, I am here to help with that," Diego told her with a warm comforting smile on his face. "Hopefylly you'll like spending time with me," he added before deciding he will take her to Mars to see all te culture and whatnot.

Diego went over to send the ship to begin traveling there. "We should be there within some time What would you wanna do in the meanwhile?" Diego asked her as he would take back into his room to sit on his bed.

OP
Fandomizer

Fandomizer

Fandom Number Generator
Well if he thought he was ugly she wasn't going to try to convince him otherwise. It's not like she had any way to know what was considered beautiful or not in this time period. She just assumed that whatever he said was correct. He had a lot of influence over a very impressionable and ancient young woman. She nodded at his idea of finding her kind. She'd very much like to, but she also didn't want to be a slave.

"I was a member of the military so I don't know much about our technology. My father had my seat and switched me with him while I was asleep. He died to protect me." she explained. "I was so stupid to let them put me to sleep. I would have talked him out of it."

She grinned at him. "I already like you, Diego. Now stop calling yourself ugly and cheer up. You made a new friend today."

"Hmm. What do humans do when they have down time? I like to sharpen my weapons but I was pretty sure that might freak you out."

Last edited:

MysteriousD

Pulsar
"That's what parents do. They will put their lives on their line to protect their children," Diego explains to her, seeing Ilia wrestle with her emotions in regards to hwo to feel with how her dad switch places to ensure the survival of his little girl. "Don't think you could've talked him out of it," he added. However, he then blushed at the lovely if unorthodox compliment that Ilia threw his way. She seemed to like him for who he is and she was a new friend. Diego rewarded her with a rather nice and genuine smile, looking happier than he has for a while.

When she asked about what humans did, he paused.

"All sorts of stuff. We were a race of desire. We explored, innovated, conquered... and whenever we had downtime, we came up with a lot of ways of storytelling or hobbies. Some people play various sports, others indulge in stories through different mediums lke reading, watching the moving pictures known as film or experiencing them in video games. Others would cook as their leisure activity. Whatever made them feel at ease and gave them a sense of relaxation," Diego asked with some thought. "We're not much of a warrior culture. When cornered or we have to, we're very good at fighting, but we really don't live for it," Diego did his best to explain.

OP
Fandomizer

Fandomizer

Fandom Number Generator
Ilia listened to him and frowned, but he was right. She thought about it for a moment, and it seemed a little bit better even though it was bittersweet. "I did get to meet you." she said with a smile. "I think he would have knocked me out himself if I tried to stop him. My dad loved me, but he was very physical and aggressive." she explained, letting him know that her culture was fairly primitive despite how impressively intelligent it was. She noticed his blush and her killer instinct caused her to move up beside him and playfully poke her belly. "Don't get soft on me now just because I'm cute. I'm counting on you."

He explained what humans were like. So they were kind of weak. They liked to take the path of least resistance. Ilia wanted to run right through a fire fight and survive it by being a badass. But still, it seemed humans were a lot more diverse than the species from Charrusarix. They knew peace, logic, reason, and love. Their unity was what got them off of their homeworld and caused them to succeed where Charrusarix failed. Different priorities. And now they were the biggest and most powerful population in the galaxy.

"I'll protect you. You just keep teaching me how to fit in, okay?"

MysteriousD

Pulsar
Diego watched Ilia come to terms with her father's sacrifice and he looked touch at what she said about happy she was to meet him. He did note on what she said regarding the culture though and he sighed a bit. He could tell they would've been kinda like the Klingon from Star Trek, a race of warrior people that would do alot of with combat. Diego did snap out of his thoguhts regarding on how Ilia was when she noted that she was counting on him and not to get soft on her. "I'm not much of a harsh person," Diego noted, shrugginng his shoulders.

"All right though it is about finding your place in the cosmos," Diego told her as he ebgan explaining the power strcuture. While humanity was the main domnant force, there were also two other sides, though they were viewed as... troublemakers. One was basically a gender-based empire held together by dogma and impossible logistics and the other was a loose confederation of scoundrels, mercenaries and slavers. They were all waiting more or less for the two sides to kill each other by this point.

He also filled her in on some of the basics and what not. On the history of humanity. From the early conflicts to the climate change and the unification of the Earth that led to the discoveyr of worlds beyond and become the prime power. "Do you see yourself doing anything besides fighting?" Diego asked her as he took a seat, being in thought.

OP
Fandomizer

Fandomizer

Fandom Number Generator
What he was telling her fascinated her. Three factions. Two small ones who in-fight and let the humans dominate the galaxy. But the slavers didn't want to kill, they only wanted to keep capturing Gaianesian and Human women and turning them into sex slaves. Being a beautiful and exotic girl herself, she wondered what it would be like to be such a slave. The thing was, her brain and spinal cord anatomy and chemistry was so vastly different from modern sapient creatures that Aghara-Penthay didn't even have a slave chip that would work in her head. She didn't know this, although Diego might be able to figure it out. In any event it would mean that she was a rare woman who could land on Aghara-Penthay without much worry of the repercussions.

"I didn't back then, but I definitely do now. I imagine you need a house wife to do some cooking and cleaning and stuff on this ship, and a body guard. I'm going to be a full time stay at home student and I'm going to use your machines and data to learn as much as I can."

"The space plane is my home until you kick me out."

Last edited:

MysteriousD

Pulsar
Diego's face became a birst of crimson at what she said over needing a house wife. He was pretty capable in keeping his ship tidy as well as cleaning. However, she was right in saying he did need a bodyguard. "I'll be happy to show you what I used to learn and I get you more things for you to read and so on," Diego offered to her and noted what she said. "I'm not gonna kick you out. You leave if you feel like you want to leave, but I would like you to stay," Diego said blushing as he realized they were more or less entering a relationship.

"Would you also want me to teach you stuff on regarding the ship?" Diego asked her as he was checking his instruments to note the progress in arriving to the hypergate to jump over to Mars.

OP
Fandomizer

Fandomizer

Fandom Number Generator
She had a killer instinct and a pretty dominant nature about her, so she always picked up on his blushing and it made her feel powerful and attractive whenever he did. She grinned and brushed his back with her hand softly, eliminating the space between them as she sat right next to him in his comfort zone. She was a touchy feel and very intimate person even when it was platonic. But there was some obvious attraction and chemistry between the human and the very ancient girl was was rubbing his back. "You better not kick me out, I'll kill you." she teased. She was joking, but she thought her background as a deadly warrior would make it funnier. She didn't really know how human jokes worked so she went with her best guess.

She nodded and restracted her hand when asked if she wanted his help learning. "I should know how to fly it and use all the machines in case I need to get you out of danger. You might get injured or sick. My people, none of them specialize in this kind of space vehicle. It's unprecedented for me. I have flown a regular airplane before though."

MysteriousD

Pulsar
Diego blushed a little more at seeing Ilia's smile grow and he felt her grow closer to him. However, he did like being with her and he was like her inthe sense that he was a touchy person, he liked the physical affection and warmth of someone else next to him. He smiled when he felt her rub his back and he could sense the relationship growing between them was not exactly platonic. "Got that though I don't think I could kick you out at all. You're nice," he said to her with a smile.

When she noted about piloting and mechanics, he nodded. "I know a few people who can help better with that," Diego told her with a smile as he would continu monitoring. "I like having you around, you're quite nice," he said as his hand reached to hers.

OP
Fandomizer

Fandomizer

Fandom Number Generator
She grinned and rested her cheek on his shoulder and kept rubbing his back softly. She was pretty aggressive but had good intentions and just wanted him to like her of course. His warmth was clearly making her happy and their relationship was definitely not completely platonic. There was a mutual attraction between them, and Ilia's species had a knack for detecting if their partner was horny or excited or in love. She hoped he would be all three pretty soon. She wasn't joking about the house wife thing. She'd been cold and lonely for 70 000 000 years and she needed some companionship.

"You know other people who are even better than you?" she asked. "That's... that's amaziiing, because you already fly this machine so well!!!" she told him.

"You're a good guy, I can tell. I like being here too, Diego."

MysteriousD

Pulsar
Ilia would be correct in that Diego would feeling the three very soon. He was an emotional young men who wore his heart on his sleeve and was ungry for desire and affection. They were both the same after all, being strangers to this new time and place though unlike him, Ilia was the last of her kind and was in statis for much much longer than he wa.s Despite this, the connection was there and two lonely people together had a way of drawing close to the other.

He blushed at her mention. "Well yeah. There are people who build these things, fly them and design them and so much more. It's why alot of people go to university or trade education centers," Diego noted. He did meet many amazing people when he awoke.

"Did you really mean it on the housewife?" Diego said blushing as he was drawn to her, resting his forehead on his face. e was indeed growing excited, effectionate and lustful for her. The mutual attraction was fed by fascination and shared loneliness finally being fulfilled with the other.

OP
Fandomizer

Fandomizer

Fandom Number Generator
"There's so much I have to learn." she told him, as she put her arm around him and snuggled his shoulder with her cheek, grinning as she did so. he was letting her be this close and so she stayed in his comfort zone and cuddled him. She nodded when asked if she meant what she said about house wife. Sarcasm was more of a human thing, although she was capable of it. She lood up at him and kissed his cheek. "I don;t want to be alone..."she said, with a hint of sadness in her voice. "I want you to be my very best most intimate friend. And... I just want my presence to make you happy, Diego." she told him. She smiled at him, still close. Much closer than she had been with her face. "You smell good, and you're handsome, and you're obviously wonderfully talented. I know it probably sounds like I don't have a filter but I'm so excited to be back and have a chance with such an amazing man."

"You're all I have in the world, you know..."

MysteriousD

Pulsar
Diego felt her snuggle onto his shoulder and he was enjoying her warmth and contact. It was wonderful being so close to someone and letting his guard down and just being able to enjoy the presence of another person who wanted to be around him. His face became red again when she kissed his chee and he listened to her request. His face grew redder which each word she was saying and it was really nice.

"I like having you around and you're wonderful too. You're attractive, you're strong and you're kind," Diego told her as he leaned over so much ore with her. He wanted her. He wanted to ber with her.

Diego let his instincts take over and he began planting Ilia a kiss on her, embracing her as he did so.

OP
Fandomizer

Fandomizer

Fandom Number Generator
She giggled at his compliments. being strong and good at fighting was just expected in her timeline so she didn't often get praise for it. Her fingers locked with his and she ginned as he leaned in to kiss her. She returned the kiss with an assertive level of intimacy and she leaned into him, playfully pinning him a bit as they kissed. her dominance and wild nature just couldn't be tamed. She was a primal and sexual creature and once she had the upper hand in the kissing exchange, she really made out with him. Lancing her tongue out to meet with his and firmly locking lips while she enjoyed the process of tasting him. She knew he was blushing and enjoying it, and while she wasn't blushing because this was an easy thing for her to control, she was very much enjoying it too.

Last edited:

MysteriousD

Pulsar
Diego felt Ilia begin taking charge of the kiss, even feeling her beginning to pin him on the wall as he let her take charge. He could tell that she was the feisty type, the one who was wild and liked to be in charge. While he did seem rather tame, he himself was a bit on the wild side as well and he did not back down from a challenge. After all, people like him celeberated their passions. He was surprised to feel her really make out with him and he responded in kind.

His hands began groping and caressing her, wanting to feel her subtle curves. He was showing her he wanted more of her. He craved more of her. He was just as primal as she can and he wanted to indulge in this growing tidal wave of passion.

Top Bottom