Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any ~Monstrous Mischief and Carnal Cravings~ Inspired by Sex Arcade and BnF World!

The Undesirable

Super-Earth
INTRODUCTION/RULES

Hello fellas/gals of Blue Moon, thanks for checking out this Request Thread! I've been debating whether or not to make this sort of RT for a while, but I finally decided to get (way) out of my comfort zone and explore wackier kinks! Before I get into some ideas and examples of what I'm shooting for, I'm gunna set some basic rules~

1. I'm not going to be picky on length, but I'd like AT LEAST a single decent paragraph. I tend to write anywhere from two-to-six myself, but I prefer quality over quantity. Typos are understandable. Being on mobile, I'll likely have some myself. As long as I can understand what you're saying, though, I'll be happy!
  2. While I'm usually a fan of some plot, here I'm definitely chiefly looking for smut with this RT. That being said, if you really like this thread, I'm willing to go more plot heavy~
  3. Please don't ghost me. I have little tolerance of this. That being said, as long as you give me a heads up, I'm very forgiving on breaks and pauses.
  4. (I MAY BE CONVINCED TO DOUBLE) I am a gay girl in real life. While I care not about my partner's gender, your character must be female. Other than that, go nuts. She can be a furry, elf, human, monster girl, etc etc. Also, I'm more than happy to play strictly female monsters here as well.
  5. I'm going to be pretty lax on my limits, but those limits are strict. Respect them.

VARIOUS KINKS AND LIMITS
Before I begin listing my various kinks, I'd like to say that any potential RP we have can be as light or dark as you, my partner, would like. Whether it's adventuring girls seducing horny goblins so a rogue can sneakily take their loot, or some slave being forced upon by slavers and their dogs and snuffed out, I'm pretty open to anything in between. So if you want a romance where my character just happens to be a Minotaur, that's cool. But if you want your gal being ravaged and torn apart in a bad-end, wonderful. That being said, these are kinks I'm simply interested in exploring, none are required for an RP Please note that, if it's not in my list of limits, chances are I'm totally cool with it!
  1. Oviposition, whether it be by insect, alien, or some funky tentacle.
  2. Pokephilia, Pokemon nailing trainers
  3. Fandoms!!! I'd love to play against any lady from essentially any fandom! Bonus Points for a Sex Arcade Scenario!
  4. Bestiality. Could be fun.
  5. Furries. Whether playing as or against them.
  6. Heavy Choking.
  7. Alien males on non-alien females
  8. Bad-ends, snuff. If you're a fan of hyper-violent snuff, I'll be more than willing to try my hand at it, though this will be my first dive into writing such things
  9. Hypnosis, puppetry, mind control, Possession and sex addiction.
  10. Invisible Partners, such as ghosts and spirits.
  11. Size-Differences and huge cocks.
  12. Impregnation.
  13. Necrophilia. As in zombies/skeletons banging, not fucking a simple corpse.
  14. Playing a group of small monsters against regular sized women.
  15. Tentacles. Cuz who doesn't love being ravaged by several wiggly wangs?
  16. Inhuman members. Say the barbed dick of a cat-man or tiger, or perhaps the massive dong of a bull/dragon.
  17. Golden showers. Normally, I'm completely opposed to watersports, and while I'm not completely comfortable with it, I'm willing to try it in the context of the monster relieving itself on the used-up girl. Would prefer this one only be used if we go down a darker route.
  18. Heavy scents, such as musk. Animals aren't always going to be squeaky clean.

Again, these are merely kinks I'm interested in exploring, but there are by no means my own loves and favorites. If you don't see a kink here, don't fret, as I'm very kink-friendly! As long as I don't have it listed in my limits, which I'm about to clarify below, chances are I either like it or simply don't at all mind adding it to an RP! Now, n to those pesky limits.

1. Scat. While I'll be giving some mild watersports a try here, I'm not going to go with this.
  2. Hyper-loli characters. Yeah no thanks.
  3. Extreme bondage, such as full-body leather suits.
  4. DDLG.
  5. Diaper Play.
  6. Urethra-fucking.
  7. Prolapsing.

Thank you so much for sitting through all of that! Now that we have all that out of the way, let's discuss some plots and inspirations!

PLOTS

(I'm willing to adjust each of these to be as lighthearted or dark as my partner wishes.)
(These can go in any setting. Future, modern, fantasy, etc)
(I'm more than happy to hear your own ideas, of course!)

1. [The Demon's Curse]-- This one will be fairly straightforward. Essentially a starving succubus/incubus attacks a girl (nun, stripper, random student, etc) and has his way with her, marking her aura with his sexual magic. This causes all manner of beasts, men, women, and animals to crave her. If you want it light, she could love this change, and use it to fulfill her fantasies. Or maybe she hates it, but is unable to truly fight due to her newfound cravings.
  2. [Just another paycheck]-- An amatuer camgirl finds herself out of a proper job, and instead of finding another boring-ass shift somewhere, she decides she just needs to up her cam-game. So, she starts inviting monster men/women on to rail her brains out. If you want this to be darker, perhaps a hacker sells her address. If you wanted a fantasy setting, she could instead be a prostitute trying to get a name for herself.
  3. [Distractions]-- This one involves a girl/group of girls who venture first into dungeons to lure the monsters into a sexy trap, allowing backup to come slay the beasts or take their precious loots. Of course, the simple way to make this more hardcore would be to Have them be regular adventurers getting beaten by monsters.
  4. [BnF World]-- If you're not familiar with BnF, i implore to look at this artist's page. Basically, those neko-like girls are adventurers with absurdly high durability and regeneration, so they become adventurers! Often resulting in lewd scenarios.
  5. [The Deal]-- This basis has a young woman learn, rather rudely, that her mother made a deal with spirits in exchange for power, selling her to them. The ghosts can torment her and use her as their plaything however they'd like.
  6. [Your Plot!]-- Don't be afraid to shoot me ideas of your own!

INSPIRATIONS
(You should assume these are all NSFW)

(Basically everything by derpixon)
((Seriously))
(((Everything)))

(Scourge of the Evil, the Best tentacle Movie)

(Parasite In City, the best pixel game)

(Tavern Wench getting furry'd)
(Love'in it)

(Beauty and the Beast)

(Evil Hypno)
(Dragonair)
(Machamp)
(Houndoom)

Thank you for taking the time to check out my RT! I hope to hear from you all soon!

INTRODUCTION/RULES

Hello fellas/gals of Blue Moon, thanks for checking out this Request Thread! I've been debating whether or not to make this sort of RT for a while, but I finally decided to get (way) out of my comfort zone and explore wackier kinks! Before I get into some ideas and examples of what I'm shooting for, I'm gunna set some basic rules~

1. I'm not going to be picky on length, but I'd like AT LEAST a single decent paragraph. I tend to write anywhere from two-to-six myself, but I prefer quality over quantity. Typos are understandable. Being on mobile, I'll likely have some myself. As long as I can understand what you're saying, though, I'll be happy!
  2. While I'm usually a fan of some plot, here I'm definitely chiefly looking for smut with this RT. That being said, if you really like this thread, I'm willing to go more plot heavy~
  3. Please don't ghost me. I have little tolerance of this. That being said, as long as you give me a heads up, I'm very forgiving on breaks and pauses.
  4. (I MAY BE CONVINCED TO DOUBLE) I am a gay girl in real life. While I care not about my partner's gender, your character must be female. Other than that, go nuts. She can be a furry, elf, human, monster girl, etc etc. Also, I'm more than happy to play strictly female monsters here as well.
  5. I'm going to be pretty lax on my limits, but those limits are strict. Respect them.

VARIOUS KINKS AND LIMITS
Before I begin listing my various kinks, I'd like to say that any potential RP we have can be as light or dark as you, my partner, would like. Whether it's adventuring girls seducing horny goblins so a rogue can sneakily take their loot, or some slave being forced upon by slavers and their dogs and snuffed out, I'm pretty open to anything in between. So if you want a romance where my character just happens to be a Minotaur, that's cool. But if you want your gal being ravaged and torn apart in a bad-end, wonderful. That being said, these are kinks I'm simply interested in exploring, none are required for an RP Please note that, if it's not in my list of limits, chances are I'm totally cool with it!

1. Oviposition, whether it be by insect, alien, or some funky tentacle.
  2. Pokephilia, Pokemon nailing trainers
  3. Fandoms!!! I'd love to play against any lady from essentially any fandom! Bonus Points for a Sex Arcade Scenario!
  4. Bestiality. Could be fun.
  5. Furries. Whether playing as or against them.
  6. Heavy Choking.
  7. Alien males on non-alien females
  8. Bad-ends, snuff. If you're a fan of hyper-violent snuff, I'll be more than willing to try my hand at it, though this will be my first dive into writing such things
  9. Hypnosis, puppetry, mind control, Possession and sex addiction.
  10. Invisible Partners, such as ghosts and spirits.
  11. Size-Differences and huge cocks.
  12. Impregnation.
  13. Necrophilia. As in zombies/skeletons banging, not fucking a simple corpse.
  14. Playing a group of small monsters against regular sized women.
  15. Tentacles. Cuz who doesn't love being ravaged by several wiggly wangs?
  16. Inhuman members. Say the barbed dick of a cat-man or tiger, or perhaps the massive dong of a bull/dragon.
  17. Golden showers. Normally, I'm completely opposed to watersports, and while I'm not completely comfortable with it, I'm willing to try it in the context of the monster relieving itself on the used-up girl. Would prefer this one only be used if we go down a darker route.
  18. Heavy scents, such as musk. Animals aren't always going to be squeaky clean.

Again, these are merely kinks I'm interested in exploring, but there are by no means my own loves and favorites. If you don't see a kink here, don't fret, as I'm very kink-friendly! As long as I don't have it listed in my limits, which I'm about to clarify below, chances are I either like it or simply don't at all mind adding it to an RP! Now, n to those pesky limits.

1. Scat. While I'll be giving some mild watersports a try here, I'm not going to go with this.
  2. Hyper-loli characters. Yeah no thanks.
  3. Extreme bondage, such as full-body leather suits.
  4. DDLG.
  5. Diaper Play.
  6. Urethra-fucking.
  7. Prolapsing.

Thank you so much for sitting through all of that! Now that we have all that out of the way, let's discuss some plots and inspirations!

PLOTS

(I'm willing to adjust each of these to be as lighthearted or dark as my partner wishes.)
(These can go in any setting. Future, modern, fantasy, etc)
(I'm more than happy to hear your own ideas, of course!)

1. [The Demon's Curse]-- This one will be fairly straightforward. Essentially a starving succubus/incubus attacks a girl (nun, stripper, random student, etc) and has his way with her, marking her aura with his sexual magic. This causes all manner of beasts, men, women, and animals to crave her. If you want it light, she could love this change, and use it to fulfill her fantasies. Or maybe she hates it, but is unable to truly fight due to her newfound cravings.
  2. [Just another paycheck]-- An amatuer camgirl finds herself out of a proper job, and instead of finding another boring-ass shift somewhere, she decides she just needs to up her cam-game. So, she starts inviting monster men/women on to rail her brains out. If you want this to be darker, perhaps a hacker sells her address. If you wanted a fantasy setting, she could instead be a prostitute trying to get a name for herself.
  3. [Distractions]-- This one involves a girl/group of girls who venture first into dungeons to lure the monsters into a sexy trap, allowing backup to come slay the beasts or take their precious loots. Of course, the simple way to make this more hardcore would be to Have them be regular adventurers getting beaten by monsters.
  4. [BnF World]-- If you're not familiar with BnF, i implore to look at this artist's page. Basically, those neko-like girls are adventurers with absurdly high durability and regeneration, so they become adventurers! Often resulting in lewd scenarios.
  5. [The Deal]-- This basis has a young woman learn, rather rudely, that her mother made a deal with spirits in exchange for power, selling her to them. The ghosts can torment her and use her as their plaything however they'd like.
  6. [Your Plot!]-- Don't be afraid to shoot me ideas of your own!

INSPIRATIONS
(You should assume these are all NSFW)

(Basically everything by derpixon)
((Seriously))
(((Everything)))

(Scourge of the Evil, the Best tentacle Movie)

(Parasite In City, the best pixel game)

(Tavern Wench getting furry'd)
(Love'in it)

(Beauty and the Beast)

(Evil Hypno)
(Dragonair)
(Machamp)
(Houndoom)

Thank you for taking the time to check out my RT! I hope to hear from you all soon!

"Bestiality. Could be fun."

Meaning you write against monsters/animals?

Back
Top Bottom