Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Twisted Lusts - Looking for dark/sinister Futa RP (NSFW Images In Links)

PlatemailBikini

A piece of armour for the most discerning people.
Hello, I'm PlatemailBikini, and this is where I put my darker futa-centric plots and ideas. Warning that some of these can get pretty dark.

Getting my limits out of the way, I don't do any scat or watersports, or anything like that.

I prefer to play the "dominant" part of the plots, although I can be convinced to try something new.

If you have any of your own ideas on the subjects of things like Breeding, Non-con, hypnotism, ryona, guro, snuff, or anything like that, just hit me up via PM's, and we'll talk. I'm also open for discussing world-building and other such things, especially on these topics.

I do all my RP'ing via this site, either through threads, or PM's.

If you do end up messaging me, let me know you read this thread, and not my less dark one. Avoids any unpleasant surprises when some of the ideas overlap.

---

With that out of the way, here are some of the kinks I like:
  • Non-con
  • Vulgar language
    • Both in dialogue and description.
    • I don't mean (just) swearing. Get really graphical with your language. Like, to the point of cheesiness and beyond.
  • Inhuman proportions
    • Get exaggerated with it. Gargantuan cocks, cartoon-y physiques, all that good stuff.
    • Really any kind of exaggerated physique. Whether it be thin and gangly, shortstack, or curvy and thicc.
  • Impossible fits
    • Cocks and tentacles fiting where they really shouldn't. Could be played tamely, or get gory with it.
  • Mind Break
  • Body Writing/Writing on Clothes
    • The filthier/sluttier the better.
  • Excessive Cum
  • Cum Inflation
    • Also being covered in cum
  • Dehumanization
  • Multiple Penetrations
    • Whether it be by multiple cocks, or with the help of tentacles or other such things
  • Dragongirls/Kobolds
  • Catgirls
  • Dog/wolf-girls
  • Foxgirls
  • Snake-girls
  • Sluttiness
  • Public sex/PDA
  • Bimbos
  • Petplay
  • Slaves
  • Body Writing/Lewd Tattoos
  • Collars
  • Amputation
  • Ryona
  • Guro
  • Snuff
  • The Undead
    • Vampires, Ghouls, Zombies, Ghosts, anything really.
  • Breeding/Impregnation
  • Corruption/Bimbofication
  • Horns and fangs, multiple eyes, slitted pupils, long tongues, claws, spikes
    • They're just sexy.
      • Multiple sets even more so.
For examples of what I mean by things like "Inhuman Proportions", "Unrealistic Fits", "Excessive Cum", and so on, see this album!
---

Fandoms/settings I'm willing to play in:

Warhammer - Both Fantasy and 40K. I won't do horrible things to the Aeladri or Tau (Drukhari Excluded), nor the Asur or Asrai. Just some pet peeves.
Warcraft - For the Horde! Victory for Sylvanas!
FFXIV - I'm still on the starter trial, so no spoilers please, mostly just its races and the three GC's.
TheKite's Stay Close setting - Maybe the victims are futas, or the drones are too, and the Priestesses are just super hung.
Pokémon - Anthros only.
Trials In Tainted Space
D&D
RWBY (Although I am extremely picky with pairings for this one. Essentially canon couples only, although anything in the image folder below is fair game)

---

Some Ideas:

• CURRENT: Hung futa Blake Belladonna and her girlfriend Yang set out to breed the bitches of Remnant.
    • This is the big one right now. I will be willing to play either Blake or the ladies she knocks up and adds to her harem.
  • CURRENT: Fellatrix's Somavore Metamorphosis series.
    • Best played like the series, as a series of vignettes following Melissa throughout her transformation, from the perspectives of the people who come across her.
    • Could even include guro and/or snuff. Not everyone survives the breeding...
  • I very much want to do some quick and messy Bad End scenes. Look around my inspiration folder to see the kind of stuff I mean.
  • Futa Warlord: I would love to play as a futa warlord of some kind, conquering and enslaving her way through a sci-fi or fantasy world.
  • A futa warlock repeatedly mistreats and violates her succubus sex slave, knowing she can just be re-summoned later. (This is the big one currently.)
  • A futa demon queen punishes either a failed servant or a rebellious slave in front of her court.
  • Futa cultists sacrifice women to an evil goddess/demon.
  • Tiamat the dragonqueenis seeking a new mate, and summons a capable champion to see if she passes the test.
    • You would be Tiamat in this one.
  • The grand ball ends in a massacre as demons/monsters swarm the place and begin raping and killing the guests.
  • A futa dragoness subjugates a kobold tribe to serve her.
  • Some FFXIV-based RPs:
    • A Keeper of The Moon futa, angry that a Seeker she was sleeping with has been punished for her infidelity by her Nuhn, seeks out and rapes his other females, sending a message: His dominion means nothing here. Extra fun if she tames the ladies and eventually overthrows the Nuhn, taking them for her own.
    • What if the Au Ra Buduga tribe were all Futas instead of male?
  • Warcraft: Age of the Three Queens
    • AoTTQ is my own erotic WoW AU, following an alternate timeline where Sylvanas' ascent to Warchief leads to the destruction of the Alliance through her scheming. Allying with Queen Azshara by promising to help her free her and her people from the old gods (and following through on that), as well as promising her dominion over the Kaldorei, and much of the Alliance lands.

Similarly, she approaches Vanessa VanCleef, and helps restore the Defias, and aiding them in overthrowing the monarchy.

The three of them, their forces united, sweep away the Alliance leadership, and assume control of Azeroth. Three allied factions emerge: The Horde, controlling the northern Eastern Kingdoms and central Kalimdor; the Empire under Queen Azshara, which rules the rest of Kalimdor and Northrend, as well as the islands of the maelstrom; and the Republic, the almost anarchic rule of VanCleef and the Defias (think the Terror after the French Revolution) controlling the southern Eastern Kingdoms, Kul Tiras and Azuremyst and Bloodmyst.

This is where this is set, in a post Faction War time, where those among the alliance that refused to surrender have been reduced to sex slaves or public fuckmeat for the Horde, the Empire and the Republic. Futas abound, as the magic of Queen Azshara allows for almost commonplace shape-changing. This setting is open, meaning you're welcome to add to it yourself, as long as you don't stray too far from the basic premise. I am very much interested in role-playing in this AU, so do send me a message.

Here is a list of inspirational images and situations.

• I wrote a sex-focused RPG based off of TheKite's Stay Close setting.
    • It borrows some roguelike elements, and treats characters as somewhat disposable.
    • Face the hive, Explore the Town, Get Fucked. Literally!
---

Images for inspiration:

(Keep in mind these are all taken from other albums of mine, so ignore any captions you see.)

Character images

Image Prompts

The Goddess Buffet
  • Pick a goddess, any goddess, then fuck her brains out.

Final Fantasy XIV

RWBY (Note that I can be very picky with my ships/scenes for this. Anything in the album is okay, anything that's like a crackship, or just some rando OC will probably have to be vetted first. I don't break up canon relationships. (Salem/Ozma doesn' count, they're basically divorced!))

Pokémon (anthros/humans only)

Pick a girlfriend, any girlfriend!

Random fun scenes

---

OC's:
Murakawa Kinko
A slightly deranged, nymphomaniac shortstack kitsune. What's not to love? Use her, abuse her, whatever you wish.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom