Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

femme male looking for rps either sub or dom M xM/F/FU (NSFW)

sissynikki

Planetoid
Hello everyone been rping most of my life on various other sites before finding this one. Kink wise I tend to be an open person and willing to try most things once before rejecting or saying no to them. Currently seeking rps where can play a sub male or futa.

Few simple rules for me

1 i only rp in third person i've done the first person and was never me cup of tea
2 I prefer to keep rps on site I don't use many messengers

Last edited:
Plots

Sub needed plots

Sissy sister: So willing to play both Mistress and one of the older sissy in this plot. Basically mistress ha become bored with her slut now that she is fully trained an see's her slacking off a bit. So she decided to have her lure in a new sub to train under guise of being in charge of the new one but has plans to make the two compete for that spot.

Blind date gone wrong/right: Your friends decided to prank you after been on a bit of dry spell and set you up with a friend of a friend knowing that the girl that shows up is gonna have an extra surprise for you. They didn't expect you to actually take her home thinking you'd figure it out before it got that far. But with one too many drinks in you break your dry spell if not how you expected to.

dub-con route: mc films the night and holds it over your head making you come crawling to whenever she needs something

R/R romance: Mc reveal doesn't scare you off and the two of use hit it off better than anyone expected and leads to some more dates.

Dom needed

Anything to pay rent (nsfw)

Fresh out of college with a degree he can't find a use for MC is struggling to get pay paying rent, buying groceries and paying off hos massive loan. One day he stumbles upon a job offer that is too good to refuse even after learning about the insane work conditions. He tells himself it;s only for a month to get some money saved up

Picking on the new kid

Basically Mc is new to the school and becomes the easy target due to his nerdy interest but also androgynous/girly looks which doesn't help him out much. For MXM thinking lead jock goes after him for either looking at his girlfriend too long or maybe even tries to ask her out. MxFu your character is known for being special or different, my character thinking having a girlfriend might help his status goes after you not knowing he is biting off more than he can chew.

Good neighbor MxFu

Your character recently moved into the quiet neighborhood in the suburbs all by herself. My parents seeing you doing all the yard work by yourself volunteers me to go over and help when ever you need something.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom