Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hard Hat to Riches (Wolvenrogue & Lady Bloody Ava)

Lady Bloody Ava

Gamer Geek
Staff member
Administrator
The Vice President of the Chicago central branch of Suntrust placed the pen that they had been using to sign papers down and turned in a leather back chair to marvel at the view outside of the floor to ceiling windows. The woman sported a Masters of Business Administration on one of her walls, along with various awards and certificates noting other milestones of education or accomplishments. For such a young blood to land the position of a renowned bank vice president was certainly a rare sight and what a sight it was. A black pencil skirt, white collared button up blouse, and black high heels hugged all the right curves in all the right places. Smooth sexy legs and a suggestive collar left men drooling. The coat that completed the ensemble lay draped over one of her decorative chairs on the other side of her desk. The sun was shining down from it's midday peak in the sky and bathed Lake Shore Drive in it's rays.

Isabella Eloise Harrision wasn't admiring the greenery further down the road or the beautiful blue skies. Rather... she was enjoying the sights of the men working tirelessly beneath the beating sun at the construction sight across the way. The eye catching yellows and oranges made it easy to see them, but the sweat soaking into shirts, let alone when the men removed their shirt all together to wipe their brow and enjoy a breeze was what go her juices flowing, lately. Despite the cool breeze of the ac blowing down upon her, she used a claw clip to put up her long auburn locks to let the air lick at her heated neck. A collar bone was on display that just begged to be peppered in kisses, licked, and nipped. Already she felt the flash flood between her thighs. Red painted lips parted softly as her body was aching to be hoisted into be by one of those men. her mind ran rampant.

The ribbed silicone purple toy tucked away in her purse had nothing on what some men had to be packing over there. No one could just walk in her office, but it would be quite the buzzkill to have the President summon her mid climax. Thank goodness it was Friday. The meetings for the day were done and the date from her sister's wedding rehearsal was pushed back a week because their parents were out of town and her two older brothers were off on a camping trip with their families. Here was 'Busy Bee Bella' working, working, working. Most of her family would call her Bella while other would call Izzy. Her friends called her Izzy because it was her least favorite of the two names, but she responded anyway. The urge to get finger deep in herself was strong, but given that she was finished with her set goal for the day and merely working ahead of schedule had her thinking of heading home early. She always had the option to were from home occasionally, though rarely she did it. Her sleek red 4 door Jag was calling her, but damn did those men look so dam good.

Rick Lansky grew up on the northwest side polish neighborhood and apprenticed with his father as an iron worker. It wasn't a high class job but the pay was great, though the work was dangerous. He made more than most the skilled trades and though the work was physically hard, it was a workout and the results showed in Rick's cut frame. He was tall and broad shouldered with trim waist and a well rippled six pack. At 6 ft 3 inches he was all muscle at 195 lbs and could bench press close to 300 lbs. His hair was sandy blonde and his eyes steel blue.
Though he often wore a full beard, in summer he mostly had a sexy stubble. He liked working outside and after 12 weeks of spring and summer sun, his smooth, near hairless chest was well bronzed and his hair showed evidence of having been bleached by the sun. This particular day it was hot and most of the guys were shirtless, and unapproved dress code but on the boss seemed to tolerate in the heat.

As he sat on a beam eating lunch he looked over at the blue green glass building across the street and at that moment the sun reflected off a neighboring building and shown through the glass of a corner office, silhouetting the most beautiful feminine figure he could ever remember seeing. It was an alluring sight and one that would be etched in his memory, though it lasted only 10 seconds and being silhouette, offered few identifying features. Still he was sure he would never forget what he had seen. While he mulled the image over in his mind he quickly decided that he had best not dwell on it since the building across the street housed the executive offices of Suntrust Bank and even the secretaries there were out of his league. Still the image would stay with him all that afternoon, and he was sure that it would be the subject of his dreams for sometime to come.

Rick had nothing to distract him for the moment. Though he had had a steady girlfriend for some time, her father had higher aspirations for his daughter than a construction worker and successfully convinced his daughter to move on and so Rick was unattached at the time being. Seeing as the weather was so pleasant at this time of year, every day after work he would head to the beach, work on his tan and swim in the chilly waters of Lake Michigan. This day as he walked up out of the water wearing nothing more than a speedo that fit nicely under his jeans, he could not pause and look up at the corner of the building where earlier that day he had seen the lovely apparition. Rick toweled off and then pulling his jeans and sleeveless tee-shirt back on, climbed on his Classic Harley Sportster and kicked it to life.

Bella lingered longer. Paperwork was handed off to her secretary to file and the agenda for Monday was gone over and reviewed. Her care was an elevator ride away to the parking garage. Naturally, it was not that easy. In a building full of professional men and women one could not leave the building without being pulled into a conversation or two. Even as she indulged in two conversations, she could only think about a sweat slickened male to have her way with. Licking his skin and getting tossed about on her king-size bed as they had passionate sex. Out of nowhere, she laughed. In her literal dreams. What were the odds that she would run into such a man in her line fo work? "Alright Susan, I'll see you on Monday!" There was that award-winning smile that faded ever so slightly when her back was turned and she got closer and closer to her desired destination.

The bottom floor of the cement building parking garage was dimly lit with orange lights. It only made sense that the second-highest position holder in the building would have a convenient and personalized parking spot right off of the elevator. The key remote was used to unlock the beauty of a luxury vehicle. It was a push to start and it was her baby. As soon as her door was closed, she relinquished a great sigh of relief. "Goodness gracious I could use a good dick right about now." The car started and she shifted it like second nature. There was noise off in the distance that did catch her eye, but she had no idea that it would affect her. Just as she neared one of the entrances to the parking garage, a loud rumble sounded and rocks and debris rained down upon her car. Instincts compelled her to break. The shield was smashed and the airbags went off before slowly deflating after the initial impact. The entrance went in the direction of the construction site and as she regained consciousness, the sound of car alarms blaring going off filled her ears. Sunlight peeked through broken glass and concrete debris blocked patches. "Help! Heeelp!!" She cried out. Her doors were bent and not opening with the handle.

Just moments ago, Rick had been looking up at the corner office and now just seconds later, a cable had broken on #1 crane and dropped a 15 ton girder onto the parking garage exit tunnel for the build across the street. Rick dialed 911 and reported the accident even as he took off running from the beach to the scene a city block away. As he reached the crushed tunnel, his worst fears were realized . The concrete tunnel had been pulverized and now lay on top of the crushed remains of a car that had been exiting the building. Rick new that in this situation, if the driver and passengers were not already dead, they were in great peril. Some thirty tons of iron and concrete was pressing down on the remains of the vehicle and by some miracle had stopped before crushing it flat. The collapse could resume at any moment ending all hope for the innocent victims.

Rick looked quickly at the pile and realized that it was primarily on the hood of the car. He ran along the side of the building and climbed in through a cable barrier on the garage and then ran desperately in the direction of the exit. There was the back half of the car almost untouched. There was a chance. The trunk lid was sprung and grabbing it with all his strength Rick pulled at it in an effort to open it. After three attempts, the trunk lid yielded with a loud creaking noise and ignoring the obvious danger, Rick began tearing at the back seat to gain entry to the interior of the car. With the seat removed he called out "Hello! are you all right?You have to get out of here now!" He reached around the front of the seat feeling for a body. His hand landed on the warm flesh of a woman's breast. "Hello, are you ok?" he waited a moment for a reply.

Bella managed to get her seat belt off and lowered the back of her seat at the roof threatened to cave in with the eeriest of noises. Pounding on anything to lead to a faster death. Her heart was lodge in her gullet and eyes shut tight as she ran through various scenarios that could get her out of here. Almost all entailed another person. This had her banking on hope that someone one could get to her. While in though a hand gripping at her breast caused her to gasp. This was not the time to have her dreams fulfilled with her life on the line. "Oh my God, yes! Yes... I'm okay!" The seat was fully reclined and allowed her to turn on her belly and off of her back. That powerful hand was grabbed and with great has she crawled to the back of her crushed Jag. her shirt snagged on a shard of glass and sliced and ripped it almost to her navel, revealing a while laced bra fit for an angel.

There was no time to linger on the issue as the roof of the vehicle began to groan. With a squeal she grabbed him hand to be pulled out. Just as her body was free, the full weight of the collapse gave way and flattened her car. meanwhile she clung to the man as her car was smashed and her heart pounded beneath her bosom. Head buried in his chest. The woman was in a state of shock and completely lost for words at the moment. That could have been her. She could have been as flat as a pancake! This though only made her linger in her hero's arms.

Rick gasped as the beam flattened the car only moments after he had been able to pull the beautiful young woman from the wreckage. She seemed content to sink into his chest and so he simply held her for a moment . Worried that she might go into shock, he scooped her up in his arms and carried her out the entrance to the garage where he met the paramedics and fire crew and told them what had happened. After a brief examination they determined that she was fine and required no medical treatment. Rick slipped off his shirt and offered it to the woman to help her maintain her modesty in the crowd that was forming. "Want to get out of here?" he asked her, sensing that she was nervous. "We can ride my Harley. " he offered. "Where can I take you? " Then he looked at the pencil skirt. It was hardly appropriate for riding a motorcycle. He realized she would probably turn him down, but decided to let her make up her own mind as he stood bare chested in front of her hoping she might just accept his offer.

The powerful woman was checked out, but mentally not at the present. She wanted to be away from it all and someplace far more quiet. The background noise melded together and what snapped her out of her thoughts was the shirt offered up to her and his voice. Emerald eyes looked up at the man who saved her life before she slipped on the shirt. Of course, it smelled like pure man and she was far from complaining. "Thank you." Words finally were spoken as she stood before him and listened to his offer. "My phone, wallet, and keys are in the rubble..." this disheartening news was followed with an understandable groan. "The front desk should have a spare key to my apartment. I just want to go home at this point." Ironically enough, it was a towering building that came with lavished amenities about ten minutes from her job. "I really appreciate this. Are you sure about this? I wouldn't want to be an imposition if you have somewhere else to be or a family to take care of." Despite such kind words, he was a very handsome man and secretly, she wanted him to follow through with his offer. No doubt there was so much that needed to be done after this. She needed a new phone, file a claim on her Jag, turn off her credit cards and bank accounts to get new cards issued. A bottle of tequila sounded so good right about now. It didn't even occur to her what getting on that motorcycle would entail with her skirt, but she wanted to get far away. "I owe you my life and then some." It was a fact pointed out. "Let's go."

"My bike is a block away at the beach and there is debris everywhere.. You must have lost your heels when I pulled you from the car. Better let me carry you. ". He didn't wait for permission. He simply scooped the woman up into his arms and carried her off. Her weight was nothing to him . He loved the feeling of her soft hair on his shoulder and chest and also the way the narrow skirt worked it's way up her thighs all on its own. Despite her wearing his tee-shirt, this woman smelled delicious. The perfume she was wearing was obviously expensive, and she obviously took care of herself. Had it not been for the circumstances, he was sure that not a single hair would have been out of place.

"By the way, my name is Rick, we have not been introduced, but I can't help thinking I have seen you before.... recently. I just can't place the time. "

When they arrived at the bike he set her on her feet in the soft sand and then kicked the bike to life. He quickly realized that with stocking feet she would not be able to use the sharp metal foot pegs. " This may be a bit awkward but I think you better ride in my lap facing me. Would that be alright? You can wrap your legs around my waist and hold on to my body with your arms. Where are we headed?" He asked as he waited to see if she would let him lift her up into his lap.

Emerald eyes looked down at her bare manicured petite feet. She gasped as her body was suddenly and effortlessly hoisted into Ricks's powerful arms. "Rick... thank you Rick and my name is Isabella, but you can just call me Bella if you like." His chest was solid and those arms were burly. He had the calloused hands of a hard manual worker. She couldn't think of where she could have come across such a ruggedly handsome man until she thought about it more as her body was carried in his arms. "Do you work at the construction site across the street? My office is near the top of the Suntrust building. I can see the progress from there." It was a mere idle conversation until they arrived at the bike.

It was a fitting mode of transportation for Rick. He had a bit of a bad boy vibe, but so far he'd been nothing but a gentleman to her. Only now was the problem with riding on the motorcycle with her pencil skirt apparent. Like today hadn't been embarrassing enough, now she had to have him hold her on the bike so that no one would see her ass and then some while on the road. "That sounds like a better idea than the alternative." A french tipped hand was extended for assistance onto the bike. She couldn't help but feel so aroused. This was like something out of a fiction novel. "73 Sunset Drive..." Her home was the towering building near the edge of town. Her suite was the penthouse at the tip top of it.

Rick gave a low whistle when he heard the address, suddenly aware of just how far over his head he was. The was a wealthy, powerful, and insanely beautiful woman and he was about to put her in his lap . He bypassed her hand and lifted gently by the waist. He considered for a moment setting her across his lap side saddle but realized it was far to dangerous and lifted her high so that she could wrap her legs around him and hold his chest with her arms. He quickly realized that this had another effect when he felt the heat and moisture of her soaked panties against his abs. The sensation made his cock begin to stiffen, which he did his best to ignore. He pressed her head firmly against his should said "Hold on!" as he pulled the bike away from the curb and he navigated swiftly through the busy downtown traffic before pulling up to the Sunset Arms building and pulling into the parking garage. "which is your space?" he asked. As he pulled up and stopped the cycle he couldn't help but notice that the little dress was hiked up completely around her waist.

Just then an armed security guard approached them and demanded he leave. "You can't park here !" But Rick retorted "This is Isabella's parking space!" The guard looked at the woman wrapped around him and turned ashen white. "a thousand pardons Miss Harrison ! is there anything I can do for you?" The guard was afraid he would be fired on the spot but waited, staring at his feet for further instructions.

The road was bumpy here and there, and it caused her sex to grind against his body. As the two pulled into the parking garage she removed her head from his chest and looked up at him. A demanding voice rang out before she could respond. The oddly clad woman looked over at the security guard and waved a hand. "Don't worry about. Could you have them unlock my apartment from the receptionist's desk? I lost my key." The man swallowed hard and nodded his head in instant agreement. "Yes, Miss Harrison Right away!" There was no sense in scolding the man for doing his job. "We should be able to take the elevator to the twenty-fifth floor. You don't mind staying with me a little longer, do you Rick?" By now she was soaked and couldn't get the idea of rewarding her hero with a wonderful time. Thank goodness it was Friday. "Besides... I have to repay you somehow. Just let me get myself together and at least treat you to a drink or dinner?"

"y...you mean come upstairs? w..well sure I guess." Rick stammered. "I am not exactly dressed for dinner, but if that is what you want then sure. I mean I would love to!" The security guard looked shocked and relieved. " Right this way mam! Uh and you too sir" Rick lifted her off his lap and stood her up on the payment and noticing the state of her skirt pulled it down over her hips quickly. As he got off the bike he noticed that she had soaked his jeans and smiled to himself but made no mention of it, though he did run his hand over the large wet spot and bring it to his nose to get her scent. The guard got the elevator and a bit over a minute later they got of on the 69th floor the top of the building. Rick was shocked when the elevator opened right into the front hall of a massive penthouse apartment. His jaw nearly hitting the floor at the sheer opulence of the surroundings. He wasn't over his head, he was drowning. Just the same Bella seemed to be delighted by the whole thing.

As rick looked around he was afraid to touch anything for fear of getting it dirty. His body and jeans were still dusty from the dust of the wreckage in the garage at the bank. " I don't want to get anything dirty he said. I am kind of a mess! he said. As he looked around it seemed as though everything was white or some other light color. He stepped out of his shoes and the security guard disappeared into the elevator and was gone. Rick looked over at Bella and grinned. She was disheveled, her hair a mess, her blouse torn and wrapped in a sweaty tee-shirt, and she was the sexiest thing he had ever seen in his life! "God you are beautiful !" was all he could say. Then "Damn! woman. You look good enough to eat!" he coughed self-consciously embarrassed by his own words.

When the security guard left, she turned and watched Rick take in his surroundings. Bare feet stood on heated marble floors as the ac blew in comfortable cool air. "Well... I was hoping that we could both get a little dirtier before we get clean. Follow me." His shirt was tossed aside before she turned to lead the way. As she walked her ragged collared shirt was tossed aside as they walked through a cozy posh living room with a wall-sized television mounted on the wall. Her pencil skirt dropped to the floor to form a pool of fabric at her feet. Past the kitchen and into a bedroom with a mahogany four pillar king size bed that took center stage. The far end of the room had a floor to roof window that overlooked the city with a balcony that spanned from her bedroom to the living room. All of that was ignored as she walked into her bathroom. Now all she dawned was her lace bra and panties. Slowly did she shimmy out of the panties and unclipped her bra with one hand to let it slide down her arms.

"I can treat you to something to eat when we're done and what I'm going to serve you is best enjoyed in your birthday suit." The water was turned on and it rained down upon the woman in a display that one had to pay to see. Long auburn locks were plastered on soft creamy skin. "Don't keep me waiting, good lookin'. We have a mess to make." Rosy nipples were taut and begging for attention. A single finger raked through the delta of her hairless sex.

As Rick followed the temptress through the expanse of her penthouse dropping clothes as they went, he paid no heed to the marble floors, or the wall size TV or the balcony or bed or windows. His eyes were totally focused on the gently swaying ass that sashayed ahead of him exposing more creamy skin by the moment. His jeans were down around his ankles by the time they reached the bathroom and at her invitation he stepped out of them and into the cascading shower with her and kissing her collarbones and up her neck behind her ear he spoke. I saved the best part for you. By now, his cock was more than fully hard and was protruding a full two inches beyond the top of the speedo he had been wearing at the beach. As he spoke the words, he traced the smooth slit between her thighs with a long thick finger.. Her heat was more than apparent and she was so wet that slipping inside her was no effort at all. He grinned when he felt her buttery soft hands on his hips anticipating what was coming and spread a huge hand over her smooth wet ass and began to toy with her from behind with another long finger. He enjoyed this activity and so continued , but it was very obvious that she required no preparation and was already warmed to the task ahead. All the remained was for her to unwrap he new toy and this play session would commence in earnest. Rick sucked an ear lobe into his lips as the felt her rosy taut nipples brushing his abs.

Rick was the answer to all of her prayers. The heat that he was packing had the woman's mouth salivating. Soft fingers caressed at the marble hard arched tip peeking over the waistband of his speedo. The Vice President of a very prominent company got down on her knees and lapped at the arched helm as she pulled down his speedo. Soft lips made inch after inch of him disappear past her lips with a hum of approval that would send vibrations down every single inch of him. His speedo was discarded and she stood up and wrapped her arms around his neck and seized his lips in a kiss. His marble hard member bit into her soft flesh. His heat commingling with her own. The woman shivered in excitement. "I'm supposed to be thank you, but here I am being so selfish..." How she ached to be stuffed to the brim with every inch of him. "Mmm... Rick... I hope that you have no plans for the rest of the day, because I need you."

Reaching down he lifted her easily into his arms and grabbing a firm ass cheek in each hand, impaled her wet sex on his hard as stone cock burying it to the hilt in one long swift plunge. The look on her face was priceless as he bottomed out deep inside her and the began to slide her up and down his member with the warm shower splashing between them. "I... have.....as....long...as... you....can.... stand!" he bellowed out between strokes. OSHA ....will .... have... that ....sight ....shut ....down ....at....least ........AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!. a fucking month!" It had been a month since Rick had had any sex and he didn't last long but he gave her a good flooding. "I suppose I should have asked but are you fertile?" All he knew was that if she was she would be pregnant now, and as he collapsed in the shower with her in his lap, he really didn't mind if she was. "Don't worry baby, I'm not through yet! he said smiling, but its been a month and you primed the pump pretty good". He pulled her wet soft body against his and hissed her she needed to come up for air.

A gasp was ripped forth from parted lips when her sex was filled to the brim by Rick. There was no questioning this man's strength as her body was effortlessly maneuvered up and down his pulsing shaft. Simultaneously she shivered in ecstasy as she climaxed along with him. It felt like an eternity before she came down from cloud nine. "Mmm... I have no regrets, nor should you, handsome." When her lips were seized in a kiss, her hips slowly rode him as water rained down upon the couple. Her soft body grind against his chiseled form. Eventually, she needed to come back up for air. "Good thing you won't have to worry about OSHA or that site being closed down, because I need you, Rick." Bella panted as she rode her hero and brought herself to the cusp of climaxing again!

Rick never really went fully soft. With her hot body working him, it just couldn't happen. Seeing the look of urgency on her face and feeling her body begin to clamp down again, was all he needed to find him self fully aroused again. " Little lady you ask for this and here it comes. He stood again and pressed her back to the wall as he positively pound her sex with his cock. This time though having just flooded her pussy he had much more stamina and she got twice the pounding. With each crushing thrust he watched her grow more and more desperate. Cum for me sweety! He said cheering her on.

"Yes... yes!" Arms supported herself around his neck as her sex was relentlessly pounded. "Yeah, baby! Just like that! AH!" If the tensing of her body didn't spell it out then a geyser of feminine fluids would hit the nail on the head. The successful woman's sex clenched around his member like it didn't want to let him go. "Damn, I've never had such an intense climax." Her mind was reeling from the intensity of it all. "We should probably get cleaned and migrate this to the bed. Unless... you want something to eat, other than me first." Before he could answer, she snagged a kiss from his lips. Tongue delving past his lips as she fed him a moan of arousal.

"You will do just fine!" he said smiling with a broad gin and panting with exhilaration from their most recent climax. "but first we need to actually wash off some of the grime from the garage . Look what we are doing to your shower" He said pointing to the sand and dirt that had rinsed from there bodies and collected in the shower basin. Taking a bottle of body wash he squirted some into his hands and began to gently lather her skin and wash her clean. He couldn't disguise the pleasure he experienced in the effort. By the time hos through his cock was pointed at her chin again and slapping against her randomly. He handed her the bottle. I believe it is your turn. By the time they were both clean and toweled off it was obvious from the state of his cock and the clear sticky string dripping slowly from her sex that they were as horny as they were when they started and this evening was only just beginning. "you don't have a bottle of wine do you? I think it might pair well with the rest of our liquid diet this evening." he said grinning. But before he let her get it, he turned her upside down and wrapped her slick thighs around his neck leaving her hanging from his shoulders by her thighs with his massive cock in her face and walked her to the bedroom while lapping at the clear stick liquid she was offering in copious amounts. Her nectar tasted something between strawberries and apricots and in any event was very sweet and pleasant with just a bit of tang. After entering the bedroom he laid on his back on the huge bed and taking her ass in his hands continued to lap at her leaking slit.

This man could work wonders with his hands as he washed her body off. Of course, she took the time to explore his body with her sudsy hands before they dried off and left the bathroom. The bed looked so inviting and a glass of wine in the nude with this herculean man sounded fantastic, but Rick clearly had way better things on his mind. Initially, she was surprised as hell. His hard cock greeted her face, but before her lips could wrap around it, she cried out in a shock of pleasure as his tongue raked down the slick delta of her sex. Thank goodness he held onto her legs. When she gathered herself every inch of his cock would be buried past her sweet lips. As they maneuvered to the bed her hands were splayed flat upon the surface of the bed as her head of auburn locks bobbed. Anytime Rick got her at just the right point you could tell as her head would slow down or stop altogether as she moaned with a mouthful e of cock. Vibrations would be sent down down every inch of his cock as she rode out each mico orgasm before continuing to feast like a starving woman before a feast. She wanted a stomach full of his seed as an appetizer. This man was getting her drunk off of the talent of his mouth. Nearly losing her life was far from her mind, with the help of Rick.

Their sex was no longer frantic, Rick was now savoring every drop of her silky fluids which she offered her and teasing her clit and inner walls mercilessly with his tongue, While at the same time it seemed to him she was intent on yet another load from his balls. Just the same, neither seemed to be in a hurry to either finish or stop. Rick paused a moment. Did I see a massage table in the closet in the bathroom?" he asked her. I used to be a masseur you know. I would be happy take care of you. That situation today had to create some knots that need working out. It can wait for a while but keep that in mind. " Rick was slowly building back up to the point of no return again and decided to warn her. "Unless you want to swallow, you better get ready. Vesuvius is about to erupt again." Having given fair warning Rick just relaxed and let nature take its course and he could feel another huge load be launched and splash off the back of her throat.

"Yes, I have one." The woman managed to reply to his question before her clit was attacked once more. The idea of an oil slick rub down with his hands sounded heavenly. No doubt it would end in another fucking, but that was just the icing on the cake for that scenario. Toes curled as she neared her peak once again and not soon after his warning she felt his heated cock pulsing past her lips before a force of fluids shot down her gullet as her sex quivers and offered up a reward for his tongue. When his climax died down, she removed her lips from his cock with a 'pop' and licked the arched tip clean like a lollipop. "Mmm... now that was a five-star appetizer if I do say so myself." Isabella rolled off of him and maneuvered herself to lay half on and half off on his left side with her head resting on his shoulder and breasts pressing into his side. "No doubt you've worked up a bit of an appetite, no? I can have dinner brought up to us. You name it. Prime rib, burger, pizza, lobster frittata..." Kisses were peppered along the curve of his neck as she spoke each option. "I do not think that I can even scratch the surface of how grateful I am to you, but I would love to at least try."

"I am hungry as hell! and prime rib and garlic massed potatoes sounds wonderful! and how about that wine while we wait? Does that stair case go to the roof?
He pointed to a spiral staircase in the corner of the bedroom. I want to eat dinner and have sex naked on the roof! He was just beginning to realize that he could ask for most anything and this wonderful woman was very likely going to grant it. He really did not feel like a hero but apparently to her, he was. Now his mind was rolling over ideas. "Do you like to dance? " he asked her. "I love dancing. I know we can't do that tonight but perhaps tomorrow? Lets have a glass of wine..."

Bella was very happy to see that he was selling in rather well. Print rib sounded divine to her as well. "Yeah it leads to the rooftop. I also have a lap pool that hangs over the edge with a clear bottom of you want to get adventurous." She grabbed the wireless phone from her bedroom side table and called in an order of prime rib with garlic makes potatoes, steamed carrots, and slices of new York cheesecake. " I love to dance and I have white the wine connection so let's have some fun." The grateful woman walked her naked self out of the room for a moment and returned with a cooler bottle of wine. "The bar on the roof should have some glasses." She led the way with a sway to her hips. The air was crisp and the breeze much welcomed as two glasses were poured. " They said fifteen minutes until the food arrives. Now, Rick..." she laid back upon one of to lounge chairs with her glass in hand, " what do you want to do now?"

Back
Top Bottom