Fx Male Hunger and superiorty (Sexually dominant/aggressive female)

hyperqueen

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello all my fellow pervs. I know I have a thread on here already that is geared more towards my desire to be broken and used. However, I am eager to create a new forum for the other side of me. The part of me who enjoys playing enormous, superior females to corrupt and steal boy friends or husbands from loving families. Including playing the inferior female who can only stand by and watch in horror, or a female who accidentally brings these things about.

Right now, I prefer either younger males, or dads, I require pictures and prefer enormous balls. No real people, please. It puts me off instantly.

I have a few partial ideas I kind of want to play around with, but they aren't super thought out.

One would involve a young female being forced to drug her mother, and praying that she can resist taking her best friend's husband.

Last edited:
Busy lately and tired. Still looking for a much smaller predator compared to my +20 ft tall mares, but with balls that would leave them drooling. Preference for male wolves

Back
Top Bottom