Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Futa/Fem Supernatural/Sci-fi Stories

Futa_Roleplayer

Super-Earth
Yes!

-Sister/Sister
-Sister-Mother
-Mother/Sister/Aunt
-Fem/Fem
-Fem/Futa
-3somes (FemxFemxFuta or FutaxFutaxFem FemxFemxFem)
-Double Penetration (Same Orpheus)
-Impregnation
-Interaccial

No!

-Males
-Anal/Anal play
-Bad Hygein
-Under 18 years of age characters
-Futa/Futa
-Physical Abuse
-Rape
-Pregnant Sex
-Bestiality/Furry

Basic things

-I prefer no 1 liners, I understand writer's block, it happens, just don't make it a constant thing.
-Spelling should be at it's best, we're not all great with proper spelling or grammar, but I don't like "Wil U B my BB?" No, No I won't be your baby.
-I have a life, you have a life, I understand not being able to reply at times, and I need you to understand I can't reply right away all the time.
-I don't like actions/emotions being decided for my character. No point to roleplaying if you're playing both parts.
-My Futas only have cock and balls or just a cock, no cock and vag. Please don't correct me.
-Futas always start roleplays (Unless story wouldn't make sense otherwise)
-If you're a male in RL, you don't have to tell me, I'm on here for roleplaying, not to get to know you personally.
-If you do any of the things above, I may block with, with out warning. So I hope you didn't write an essay if you wanted to correct me about Futas.

These are subject to change.

There are pre-made stories and roles I made, but you can always suggest an idea.
Here's some open Roleplays
Rated 1-5 Stars on how much I would like to Roleplay them. (5 Highest)

Pact With The Devil ★ (Currently Roleplaying)
o8ljbi.jpg

Name: Rose
Bust:/Length: 40D/9.5 Inches

5Z4jRN.jpg

Name: Jasmine
Bust: 36DD
Relationship: Younger Sister
It was Jasmine's 18th Birthday. It had been a few years since the 2 sisters last saw one another. No one in the family knew that Rose was going to show up since she fell under the radar. Know one knew in order to gain wealth, Rose made a deal with Satan himself. The price, Rose would have to implant his child into Jasmine. It wasn't going to be easy, cause it would require Rose to take on her lustful demonic form, and implant it herself with out the help of any dark magic. The child that would bring upon darkness, needed to be made of pure will and knowledge of sin. Can and will Rose seduce her own sister in order to gain what she desired?

Mommy's Back! ★ (Craving)
8hVett.png

Name: Maegan
Bust:/Length: 40DD/12 Inches

WAlgQ7.jpg

Name: Morgan
Bust: 44DD
Relationship: Daughter
Meagan was a single mother, she had raised Morgan to be respectful, which most of time she was. Meagan eventually found a wonderful man who was great for the both of them. One night on the harvest moon, Meagan came home from work early, she heard a noise upstairs and found her daughter riding the man she thought was perfect, screaming she ran out the door in terror. She cried her eyes out, it beginning to storm as she drove frantically on the road. She failed to make a right turn and drove her car into the local pond, the crash killing her on impact. Months later after the funeral, Morgan blamed herself for everything and would do anything to get her mother back. Little did she know, her mother already came back, with a lustful vengeance.

Incomplete Data ★ (Craving)
XjrqYdil.jpg

Name: SHE-113 (Shell-E)
Bust/Length: 32c-40DD/No Sex organ-11 Inches
Explination: Until aroused, SHE-113 has no genitalia, Male or Female, when aroused it can grow it's member up to 11 Inches by choice. Can also grow her breasts in between sizes at will.

38ubEG.jpg

Name: Ashley
Bust: 36D

Ashley was a lab assistant on a project called "Humanity". A program designed to make sure human life was capable of moving on rather it was donating organs or repopulating the planet. She was working with Dr. Barns on prototype SHE-113, the most successful when it came to staying alive, but since she grew with out Genitalia she was deemed unsuccessful but kept her alive, well cause she was alive. She was one of the first few who appeared almost human, began to learn to speak. The others no so much, most died with in days to a few months. Ashley took care of SHE-113 who she named Shell-E, making sure it was fed, washed, educated, and checking vital signs. Little did Ashley know that SHE-113 was also teaching itself what love was.

Revenge of the Spider Queen (Craving)
JB8hke.jpg

Name: Azrielle (Spider Queen)
Bust: 36DD/11 Inches

aeLgRf.jpg

Name: Jocelyn
Bust: 38DD
Jocelyn and her husband were home alone on Halloween night, snuggling on the couch watching TV. During the movie, the husband spotted a spider on the coffee table. Not bothering them, just making it's way across the room. Jocelyn screamed, instantly causing her spouse to smash it. Little did they both know, that it wasn't a normal spider. Her spouse fell asleep during the last episode of Stranger Things so Jocelyn snuck off to bed alone. There's where she was being watched....

I Can't Stop It ★ (Craving)
cTyFMX.jpg

Name: Slime
Bust/Length: Any

dVUrdm.jpg

Name: Sarah
Bust: 40D
Sarah was home alone on Halloween night, her parents took her little brother out trick or treating and then a haunted house and she was left at home to watch the house. There had been reports of break ins, but nothing ever came up missing. Just reports of a woman breaking in and watching couples at night, regardless what they were doing. Sarah thought it was stupid since the break ins were a couple towns away. Little did she know she was about to be made a treat and shown a new trick.

The Raven's Cabin ★ (Craving)
8nzb32.jpg

Name: The Raven
Bust/Length: 36DD/ Extra Thick 10.5 Inches

FJ6hws.jpg

Name: Emily
Bust: 36D
Emily and her boyfriend decided they wanted to go on a road trip. They were haunted house junkies, loving to visit haunted homes and graveyards. Emily and her boyfriend Mike decided they were going to stay at a cabin known for 'making women crazy and killing their lovers after becoming pregnant'. It wasn't open to the public, the path guarded off by police. So they had to park at a hotel near by but snuck in after hiking through the woods for half an hour. Their plan was to make love in the cabin, with a camera rolling, and see what happens. Little did either of them know, they didn't understand the true curse behind the cabin.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom