Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Lesbian Domination

Hi there,

I'm Machiavelli. I'm going to start off with saying that I am a male writer who writes male and female roles. If you're not into that, feel free to not message me. Don't message me just to tell me that you don't like it. That's not cool. Thanks!

Anyway, if you are okay with playing against a male writer writing female characters, great! I'm looking for someone to write dominant women to my more innocent submissive ones. I'm not opposed to writing a variety of submissive types - bratty, eager, perverted, etc. Further, I assure you I have a solid grasp on female anatomy and am capable of writing female characters in a realistic setting. Have no fear! Further, this is a learning experience for me, as I'm attempting to step out of my comfort zone, and so I welcome constructive criticism, both on my writing and in general.

Some quick notes:

Likes​
Dislikes​
  • Succubi
  • Teasing/Edging
  • Bondage
  • Exhibitionism
  • Sibling/Cousin Incest
  • Oral
  • Sweetness
  • Affection
  • Possessiveness
  • Piercings
  • Tattoos
  • Toys
  • Corruption
  • Light, Playful Humiliation
  • Choking/Slapping
  • Pain Play
  • Roughness
  • Multiple Dommes
  • Parties
  • Sexting
  • Being "turned" lesbian
  • Biting
  • Messy
  • Squirting
  • Extreme Wetness
  • Scat
  • Underage
  • Futanari
  • Most Watersports (discuss with me beforehand)
  • Extreme Sizes
  • Extreme Age Differences

With that out of the way, some faceclaims. I tend to play more petite, lithe, lean characters. I'll always prefer my characters to have perky, smaller breasts over larger ones, and be fit but not overly muscular. However, I'm also willing to tailor my characters to my partner's preference. The images below are for visual reference only, and you should not assume that any of them have a particular personality. Assume images to be NSFW.

Emma Watson
Daisy Ridley
Cadey Mercury
Riley Reid
Mia Malkova
Remy LaCroix
Scarlett Johansson
Dani Daniels
Elsa Jean
Jessie Andrews
Leah Gotti
Krystal Boyd
Megan Rain

I'm going to leave pairings and such open to interpretation, and state that I'm only looking for roleplays with a kinky twist to them. Not seeking more vanilla plays. However, things like roommates, coworkers, priestesses, goddess/priestess, cam-girl/succubus... Plenty of wild ideas to try out. If you have something in mind, shoot me a message! If you don't, and you just like one of the face claims or my kinks, shoot me a message. We can dream up something together.

If you made it this far, please send me your favorite ice cream flavor as an opener. By doing so, I'll know you read everything, and that you know I'm looking for attention to detail, decent writing length, and acceptable grammar.

Hope to hear from you!

Back
Top Bottom