Fx Any Full Service Maid (boys and girls available!)

Aion Fox

Moon
Hello Bluemoon! If you look at my profile, you'll see I'm new here, but I'm pretty experienced in general, so I know the score! Please do read my entire thread and make sure we want the same thing before messaging me. I'm pretty nice! But I still don't like pushy people who want me to change my wants or allow things I said I didn't like, or worst of all, who have obviously not read or understood my requests. Also, I only want to play on Discord or threads, and not through PMs.

With that out of the way. It's time to get your own FULL SERVICE MAID!

Woah woah! Don't hit that reply button yet. This maid comes with a catch. I bet you thought you were pretty well set when you ordered one of the new "Full Service Maids" from Maid Co. A hot cleaning girl who will also fuck your brains out? What's not to love? Well it turns out these maids are pretty darn determined. Full service means they take care of everything, whether you want them to or not, and don't go thinking you're going to be in charge. If your maid thinks you haven't been taking care of yourself, you WILL take a shower, even if she has to drag you there and scrub you down herself. If she suspects you're feeling pent up, she'll rip your clothes right off and give you the massage you didn't know you needed. If you're going out with your new girlfriend, she's going to make sure you're fully prepared, including testing your knowledge of how to tease a girl. Yes, it turns out this maid is taking control of your life, for your own good of course. And don't try for a second to pull one over on her. She's a lot stronger than she looks and fully trained in Judo, Muay Thai, and combat marksmanship... for some reason.

Yes dear reader you've stumbled into some sort of weird tilted femdom request thread (Although there are also boy maids available if you're into that).

All that said, I want to play up this RP for laughs. I don't want to get into any dark themes, even if your character is essentially being forced against his will at times. I'm looking to make a light hearted funny RP about a maid run amok. I'm also not looking for something serious, or for some sort of world building exercise. I'm also looking for someone that's nice to talk to (But please don't hit on me OOC).

I'm looking to play against a male or futa/herm (Writer's gender doesn't matter). I might play against a girl but you'd have to really convince me.

That out of the way, here's some of my big turn ons, but not all are required:
Super-Casual Sex (Character's treating sex like it's just a perfectly normal act like shaking hands)
Blowjobs
Light Bondage
Collars
Femboys
Dub Con
Comedy
Nekos
Furries

Things that I really don't like:
Toiletplay
Torture
Gore
Vore
Vomit
Impregnation
Toilet Play
RL face claims or real people as characters

And now! The girls (and boys) themselves! Feel free to pick any one (Or two if you want the SUPER SPECIAL FULL SERVICE TREATMENT), There's a couple of boys in there too, If you're picking 2 maids, then feel free to mix and match genders. WARNING. NSFW ahead.

Neko Maid

Big Round Butt

Cleavage Galore

Big Cuddly Cutie

Precious Little Thing

The Boys

Please feel free to PM me! And I hope to hear from you soon!

Back
Top Bottom