Fx M or F A few, simple requests...

amberness-13

Planetoid
If you haven't seen my first thread with likes/dislikes, check it out here!

Below are a few scenarios that I'd love to play. If you're interested in any, or have your own spin for one, let me know!

Like A Bad Penny

There's a website Megan visits often. Filled with all of the things her parents told her were lewd and awful, she finds something she never knew she craved: someone to control her. She's spoken with many Doms and Masters there, but none have been able to coax her on cam, she never felt truly devoted to any of them, until she finds Him. Each time she logs off, all she wants to do is go back to Him, and do whatever he wants. Megan can't stop herself, she keeps coming back for more.
(Obviously, this one is more hypnosis-leaning, but any other number of kinks could fit in nicely too!)

Silence Is Just A Suggestion

Libraries are a place of knowledge, learning, and academics, and Emily liked it that way. She found her college roommates too distracting, too boy obsessed, and so the library became her refuge. It wasn't until a rather friendly stranger caught her eye that she began to think about the quiet, secluded stacks of the library for something other than studying.
(Can include numerous kinks, including, but not limited to: mind control, free use, public, etc.)

Good Help Is Hard To Come By

Kyra was just evicted by her terrible landlord, and now she's scrambling to find a place to live before having to spend a night on the cold streets of New York. A chance encounter at a coffee shop lands her an interview as a live-in maid to a wealthy, penthouse-residing family in Manhattan, but the job isn't quite what she expected.
(Any number of kinks can fit into this one, as well as partners. Male, female, Futa, an entire family? We can do it all!)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom