Fx M or F Everything looks bigger when you're on your back...

amberness-13

Planetoid
Hey! My name is Amber, and while I'm new to BM, I am not new to the world of RPing. I've been out of it for a while, but I'm excited to jump back into it!

A little about me and my writing style:

I enjoy writing plot/smut about 40/60, or even 30/70. If the plot intrigues me, and the slow-burn of the build up is thrilling in itself, I'll write as much plot as you want, but smut is really what I'm after. Don't be afraid to suggest plot-driven stories, though! It's just a preference.

I tend to write quite a bit when I'm inspired. You can usually expect two or so paragraphs from me, unless the scene calls for quite a bit of back-and-forth dialogue between characters. I look for partners who are similar; they enjoy writing, and enjoy being expressive and detailed in their words, but not to the point of exhaustion.

I will always try to be open and honest about what I want, and if something is or isn't working. There's no hard feelings if what I write isn't what you like, or vice versa; I want to make sure we're both enjoying the story!

Open communication between partners is important to creating a good story. I enjoy OCC, and getting to know my partners, but if that isn't your thing, I understand! I will usually keep another line open to chat or discuss story ideas, but if this disrupts your flow, just let me know.

Most of my days are filled with work and other activities, so replies may take up to a few days or a week. I will always try and reply as soon as I have time, but if it seems like I've dropped off the face of the earth, it probably means that life caught up with me.

• Begging
  • D/s relationships
  • Toys
  • Well endowed characters (with realistic or unrealistic proportions)
  • Futa
  • Hypnosis/mind control
  • Oral (receiving and giving)
  • Edging
  • Teasing
  • Public
  • Coercion
  • Corruption
  • Tentacles
  • Free use
Dislikes:
  • Anal
  • Watersports
  • Anything that belongs in a bathroom
  • Blood/gore/death
  • Extreme age-play

Here is my (short) request thread; check it out and let me know if any sound interesting!

I look forward to playing with you soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom