Fx Male Plot With Saturn

Hi there! To start this off, I’ll tell you a bit about my roleplay style and what I expect from my partners!

I roleplay in the third person past tense and I ask my partners to do the same as it is just easier for me. My replies can vary from one paragraph to multiple but I usually keep it between one and three as that is what I’m mostly comfortable writing.

I do not have any particular plots in mind but I am interested in a variety of subjects such as: horror, fantasy, romance and anything else

I love medieval and modern settings both so I’m pretty much open to any sort of pairing.

The only thing I won’t roleplay is furries or anthros. This is excluding things like humanized pokémon ( that I’m all for ). I also won’t roleplay more than one female character as i am not comfortable with it.

If you have any ideas or would like to plot with me, just let me know! I look forward to writing with you!!

Plot ideas will be added as I go.

Last edited:
I’m interested in trying different themes so if there is anything you’re looking for, please message me. Keep in mind that I prefer to play innocent characters that are younger than the person they are paired with.

I’d love some good incest plots preferably with an older brother ( much older ) or a father.

Currently I’m also interested in the master x slave dynamic but I’d want that to be set in medieval times.

I’m looking to pair my character with a kidnapper or serial killer. Message me if you’re interested.

Back
Top Bottom