Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male [Story-Driven] ⚜ The Plot Library ⚜ (Re-Modeled RT) (NSFW Links)

ItsOKaii

ł ₵₳₦'₮ ⱤɆ₥Ɇ₥฿ɆⱤ ⱤɆ₳Ⱡł₮Ɏ

RT Banner

Spa
Cover

Spa ❥ ❥ ❥ My Style

As a roleplayer and writer, I like to consider myself laidback and friendly but a tad aloof. Traits that you, potential partner, may find hard to believe since I am rigid in my standards and expectations. On average, I write about 1,000 words; more if I'm particularly inspired. I prefer fantasy or urban fantasy settings and am a sucker for a good romance story. Huge fan of isekai, specifically otome isekai. I am the type to prefer plot over smut and adventure over slice-of-life. I roleplayed for over ten years now and I'd like to believe that I'm decent at it. I've done my time in the ring and I don't make up characters for plots anymore. I have my certain favorite sets of OCs and I intend to strictly use them. I understand this limits me on what and who I'll roleplay with but I'm not a desperate person. The main post has my top three craved plots but you can find all my plots down in the comment section.

Spa ❥ ❥ ❥ What I Seek

I'm searching for a partner that can match the effort I put into my post. I know that length doesn't reflect quality but it's disheartening to be receiving short responses to a hefty post I sent. Even though I can post multiple times a week, I don't expect my partners to do the same. I would prefer partners to take their time and not feel rushed to send something back right away. If you, potential partner, decide to message me, please be forward with why you're messaging me and what you have in mind for the roleplay. It drives me mad when I get a simple 'Hi' in a PM with nothing else to go by. All I ask for is active engagement and creativity. I'm fine with OOC talk, but I'm an awkward person in general so I hope you don't get offended if I'm having trouble carrying on a conversation. I am also ghost friendly though I would prefer a heads-up over radio silence.

Plots Headers

SpaSpaSpaSpa
SpaSpaSpaSpa
SpaSpaSpaSpa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa

Spacer▶▷ The Cursed Wizard's Apprentice [Monste/Human ; Dub-Con||(Possible) Non-Con||Free Use||Corruption ; Seeking 1x1]

Oh, how the greats crumble upon themselves.

YC was one of the youngest wizards to obtain the title of Archmage. Devoting himself solely to his studies, he reached heights that common magic users could only dream of. With competence comes confidence that unfortunately evolved into arrogance. Thinking he was above superstition, YC delved into the taboo, ancient magic. Thanks to his hubris, YC ended up cursing himself by accident. A strange heat overtook him as he found himself unable to control his hand to relieve himself. This curse… it increased his libido? No. It opened Pandora’s Box. Carnal cravings were the least of his concerns. The curse was slowly turning him into the crazed beast of calamity that the ancient ones sealed away.

YC can’t turn to his colleagues for help. Besides admonishing him for playing with the dark arts, they would eliminate him on the spot. No, he can only turn back to the ancient magic for his solution. According to the scrolls, only the one that can tame the beast can break his curse. He needs to find a way to tame the beast of calamity Using a seeking spell, he brought forth what he assumed was an item yet when the smoke cleared, what was standing in the center of the circle was a girl. Shit! Did his carnal desires get in the way? No… this strange woman contained a staggering amount of mana. Perhaps she could break the curse?

Unfortunately, as how she was at the moment, she was a blunt knife. But YC was the greatest Archmage this world had ever seen. Surely he can turn her into a sharp knife to break the curse. Yes… he’ll take this woman as his wife apprentice. Gah! This curse was drive him crazy. Why in the world was his only hope a woman?!
»•» Plot Inspiration Vibes (NSFW links) «•«
{[ 1 || 2 || 3 ]}
{[ 4 || 5 || 6 ]}
{[ 7 || 8 || 9 ]}
Spacer▶▷ Fated [Reverse Harem ; Gangbangs||Threesomes||Seduction||Harem Dynamics ; Seeking DM]

Imagine a world where women were queens and men were expected to be homemakers. Where a man's chastity is valued while women's promiscuity was normalized. Such is the matriarchy realm called Iliyica. While biologically speaking, men and women are the same as our world, women there are born with stronger innate magical abilities compared to men. But what solidifies the power dynamic is that there are women who rise above the rest, the Fated. The Fated are said to be the beloved by this world's goddess. Gifted with special abilities and only one per race, these women are expected to do something great; as seen by the "Mandate of Destiny" each woman holds. What their destiny is, only time would tell but it could be anything from being a revolutionary leader, a grand inventory, and even a hero. According to legends, the reason why there are the Fated is that, after her reawakening, the goddess was horrified to see how men brutalized her "daughters"; treating them as objects. So, she blessed these women to rise up and take back the world that was rightfully theirs.

Of course, there was one race who unfortunately was never blessed with a Fated: the humans. It wasn't like this, of course. There were plenty of human Fated but the last of them decided to use her powers to become a tyrant. In some way, she fulfilled her destiny by united all continents under her control, but the bloodshed she left created a stain on mankind's soul. The historian's call her the Savage Empress. According to the church, the goddess was disappointed with the humans and stripped away their destiny, leaving them Faithless. The elves, who played a large role in taking down the Savage Empress, were deemed a noble race while humans became a bane of existence.

A thousand years later, it seems like humans were going to be Faithless yet again until a strange human girl woke up in the middle of a meadow. Has the goddess finally forgiven humanity?
»•» Plot Inspiration Vibes (NSFW links) «•«​
{[ 1 || 2 || 3 ]}
{[ 4 || 5 || 6 ]}
{[ 7 || 8 || 9 ]}
Spacer▶▷ Island Vacation [Monster Men ; Non-Con||Dub-Con||Impreg||Corruption ; Seeking DM]

After accidentally getting separated from her group of friends during a beach trip, Mia found herself crossing a boundary that she shouldn't have. An island far removed from what we consider reality with its own unique ecosystem. The inhabitants being otherworldly creatures: monster men and an eccentric scientist/goddess who created them. A guilty pleasure experiment... or maybe a nefarious scheme, either way; the scientist/goddess realized her creations may go extinct with no solution in sight for how they can reproduce. Scientist/goddess would volunteer but she's unfortunately unfertile. Cue Mia, who fell right into her lap. A control freak, the scientist/goddess wasn't interested in inviting other women or creating female monsters but the scientist/goddess sees a part of herself reflected in Mia. Trapped now in this snowglobe-like work, Mia is now playing cat and mouse with the scientist/goddess who wants to turn her into a breeder.
»•» Plot Inspiration Vibes (NSFW links) «•«​
{[ 1 || 2 || 3 ]}
{[ 4 || 5 || 6 ]}
{[ 7 || 8 || 9 ]}

Samples Banner

Writing Sample

(Opener for A Villainess's Mutiny plot)
Every story has a beginning.

Some stories start traditionally, that critical event that kicked off everything in motion or the hero's humble beginnings. Sometimes they start in the middle, at the heart of all the action or close to the climax… medias res as those snobbish literature majors like to state. Flexing their knowledge on a vocabulary word that everyone knew if they ever took eighth grade English. Other times, they start with the end, flashing a conclusion to make the readers wonder, "how did this happen?" Slow burn. Fast-paced. Shocking. Humorous. Beginnings come in a million different shapes and flavors.

Mia's story started with her face becoming well acquainted with an oncoming semi.

Depending on how she looked at things, this event could be her beginning, middle, or end. This could be the start of a compelling story about how the hero managed to overcome her disadvantages to lead a fulfilling life. Perhaps this was the climax where Mia learns about the beauty of life and turn a new leaf. As for the end… she didn't even want to humor the thought. With all these possible paths opened before Mia, thanks to her misfortunate accident, why is it that her trigger event happened to be an overly dramatic Isekai opening?

Thinking back on it, Mia wondered how this all even came to be and how she ended up like a sack of flesh at the side of the road. While Mia would always jokingly say that she would barter to god or satan to sell her soul for some excitement in her life, she didn't actually mean it. Her morning started out normal enough. Wake up. Eat breakfast. Freshen up. Pack up and head out to catch the bus. All Mia needed to do was cross the street, and that was it! And no, don't think that she stupidly crossed the street to catch a bus. She might be considered a "young and wild" college student that the media liked to portray, but Mia very much valued her life and respect traffic laws to a certain degree. No… while feeling slightly light-headed from lack of sleep, someone pushed her onto the road.
People say that when accidents happened, the world slowed down, and your life flashed before your eyes. Not for Mia, though. One moment she was on the sidewalk, next she was making out with the front bumper of a freightliner. If Mia could concentrate on anything but the excruciating pain of getting hit by a truck, she would probably be thinking how fucking ironic it was that she got hit by truck-san, the trope she made fun of for months. It looked like god had her sense of humor as well.

According to studies, it takes the police about nine minutes to reach the scene of an accident. Unfortunately for Mia, she was only able to hold on for three minutes. It was the most painful and scariest experience in her life. It wasn't the way she wanted to go, yet her soul wavered between life and death… just to be snatched. When her eyes closed for one last time, they opened for the first time.

People wondered what happened once you die, Mia here got to experience it for herself. Opening her eyes, she expected the void, yet she found herself in some sort of limbo. It was blindingly bright, and her brain couldn't process what she was seeing. Yet remarkably, she wasn't alone. Well… from first glance, it seemed as if she was alone. There were only herself and the white void. But Mia had a distinct feeling that she wasn't alone. Call it her sixth sense or intuition, but Mia had the feeling that she was being held or being kept in place. She looked around for what it was that made her feel uneasy. Nothing could be seen, but it was definitely heard.

"You can tell I'm here?" a voice spoke, seemingly coming from all directions. It was an unnerving experience, but Mia kept a level head.

"Not exactly… The experience was way too surreal not to question if there's some deity watching me," Mia said, choosing her words carefully as she tries to form the thoughts. It was a bit hard, though, feeling rather sluggish and muddy headed. "That being said, what situation are we looking at for my soul. Are we looking at a judgment type scenario where my soul is on trial or something a little more isekai?" Mia asked, not one for small talk. "Considering you're so kind in showing yourself."

"Funny little toy… I was planning on making myself known once you settled down from a panic. Still, I suppose this works out well in my favor," the voice spoke, "It's a… as you put it, an isekai direction but not what you think." Mia couldn't help but roll her eyes slightly that the voice expected her to panic. She was terrified, of course. But it's just a waste of time and breath to go through the motions.

"So, either a Korean or Chinese style isekai then," Mia said, taking the words of the voice literally. She was picturing Japanese-style isekais plot lines but seeing how they said it wasn't what she was thinking, she considered it a fact.

"Is there a difference?" the voice said, seemingly annoyed by the comment but pushed through to get to the point. "Let's just skip this nonsense, I can tell we're on the same page… I am not a god. I am not satan. But you can consider me both at the same time," the voice explained, "I am a game master. GM for short… and I am running a… campaign of sorts. A story to entertain the masses. But to do that, I need characters."

"Cue me?" Mia said, picking up the direction of the scheme pretty quickly.

"Exactly. You, unfortunate soul, have met a tragic fate. Dead yet alive… a coma as you know it. I plucked your flickering soul and placed it here in my world. The situation is simple, play my game and win: you have a second chance at life. Decline or lose, you die," GM explained. Mia began to stroke an imaginary beard as she listened to the wager. But there was hardly anything to consider. A one in three chance in surviving didn't sound good. But if you were to die trying and not trying, might as well take the risk.

"Rules?" Mia asked, showing her interest.

"A roleplay game. I give you a role, and you must act it out through the story. Based on your performance, I reward you points. Points can be used to aid you in the game, and points can buy your second life," the GM told Mia.

"Haha… so it's Chinese style isekai then," Mia muttered to herself, seemingly pleased that her guess was on point. Hearing it now, she wasn't delusional enough to believe that she had the game in the bag. But she was surprisingly excited at the prospect of playing such a game. Finally, a break from her boring lifestyle. "Why do I get the feeling I have the role of a villainess?"

"… Lucky guess," the GM said after pausing for a long moment. Hearing that caused Mia to laugh.

"For a game master, it seems like you designed a rather cliched plot for people to watch. How quaint… next, I'm going to learn that the setting is a fantasy with princesses and such," Mia said, with an amused sigh. She was tossing out a guess in the dark only to receive a positive confirmation by the lack of rebuttal from the GM. At that, Mia snickers slightly, but she doesn't push it. "So, all I need to do is make an interesting story by acting like a villainess and earn points… simple enough. I'll join. Not like I have anything better to do considering the repercussions for refusing."

"Good. I'll start integrating your soul then," The GM said.

"With all things considered… It's safe to assume that the other major characters are in the same situation as me?" Mia asked one final question before going. There was a pause from the GM, and it seems like he wasn't going to answer.

"Who knows?" they simply responded, not giving a positive or negative. It annoyed Mia to no end, but she decided to leave it be and consider it as another win to her. She probably guessed correctly again, but the GM didn't want to admit it. "You act like you're used to all this. Not really bother… why?" the GM suddenly asked Mia. It was a surprise to hear them to be somewhat proactive in a conversation, she pinned the GM to be a single-minded person. A wrong calculation but not a big deal… especially for a question, she knew the answer to.

"Hm… who knows?" Mia said, a sweet smile on her face as she repeats back the same words the GM said to her. Petty, but she was to be the villainess for his story. If the GM was going to say anything, Mia never got the chance as she began waking up in her new form.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom