Various roleplaying plots within. seeking humiliation, public sex, forced nudity, gangbang, corruption(closed)

Petrus02

Planetoid
Everything 16+ of course. to make this clear: please do not contact me with the request of having me play, or playing an underage character yourself.
limits: Vore, Gore, toilet related stuff, spit, heavy physical abuse, heavy bondage, foot fetish
I generally prefer anime faceclaims over real people, if you intend to ask me about real ones, be prepared to suggest me at least a few faces to choose from for both your and my character.
I prefer to play via PMs, Forum is okay for me, but i wont go offsite.
Posting length is around 1-3 paragraphs, depending on my time and mood, and muse. I ask of you to match my length somewhat. I'm fine with slightly longer posts, but i do not like oneliners or posts close to it.

Trickster's obsession(seeking longterm)(not interested right now)
Those of you who have seen supernatural will instantly know what i mean when I say I want MC to be the victim of a naughtier version of The "Trickster/Archangel Gabriel- for those who don't, consider the following: YC would be a near omnipotent being bent on humbling mortals and playing pranks on them. MC would be a spoiled, pridefull, attractive young girl in dire need of some humbling, and thus YC decides to humble her in constantly escalating "pranks" of sexual nature, beginning maybe with having her "accidentally" snap a strap from her bikini or dress in order to flash some bystanders, to (later in the story) have her being stuck in a time loop, until she goes to those hard working laborers on the construction site next door and offers them to relieve their stress with her body. Or have her stuck in a wall near a biker gangs hideout.Or... you get the idea.

Witchcraft gone wrong(seeking shortterm)(taken)
Both our main characters would be aspiring witches, and mutal enemies in a modern setting. age around 20 or younger. Now both reached a state were it becomes possible to curse someone, which they both by pure accident do at the very same time. their spells interwine, leaving them both in controll of the other, but with a catch. They now can issue orders to each other, with the ability to dish out dire punishment upon failure, but are powerless to free themselves from the curse.

A game of Dares(seeking longterm)(less interested right now)
The once proud kingdom of the elves has fallen at the hand of the wretched demon race! Yet not contend with taking the land, and enslaving the population, the Supreme Demon Lord invented a perverted game, to further humiliate the proud elves: Every year, two elven maidens are selected to do increasingly naughty and perverted dares, upon which the woe or weal of the whole country depends! For this first year, the kings own daughters are chosen! How far are they willing to go, when not only survival hinges upon their decisions, but also partial indipendence could be attained?

Hypno Slave
Inspired by the hentai game " sonya and the hypnotic city" , i'd like to play a young girl in either a fantasy or modern setting being hypnotized and slowly turned from virgin to slut, with special attention to exhibitionism/public sex/humiliation. In fact, i've already thought up some steps on her way:
step 1: MC meets yours for the first time. YC immediately hypnotizes MC, making her think YC is a friend, superior, important business contact or the like, making her report to YC on a daily basis. Or maybe he really is what he claims to be, using hypnosis just to increase the intel gained by such things as emotions, personal or interpersonal and outright lewd happenings. YC discovers a high acceptance of being hypnotized in MC.
step 2: MC resumes her daily life, maybe she gets in trouble, maybe YC spreads the method of hypnotizing to her coworkers with some strict conditions like keeping her a virgin, never touching the rules he's set for her etc. At this point, she's likely to gain instructions like never wearing panties, "accidentally" flashing someone turning her on, or even that it's part of her duty to relieve her co workers of stress by blowing them.
Step 3: MC's daily life slowly but surely falls apart. Too many lewd orders are placed on her, preventing her from doing her work properly. YC will have shortly before this, or at this point ordered her to fuck him, "freeing" her up, to earn money with other jobs: from nude modeling to nude begging, to outright prostitution, everything isthinkable.
Step 4:MC notices the hypnosis, for there are too many conflicting orders, or maybe the method of hypnotizing is being passed to too many people and used to blantantly. MC tries to fight it, seeks outside help while still under the influence of way too many orders. YC could use this chance and vanish, or try to regain control with draconic measures.

possible pairings for the Hypno slave story:
teacher/studen (either way)
police oficer (YC)/ drug dealer
Cultist(YC)/ paladin
cashier in a supermarket / customer (YC)
Air hostess or hostess on a ship / customer or owner (YC)
aspireing adventurer/ cultist acting as an instructor or receptionist or guild master (YC)

Long way home (seeking long or shortterm)
MC was out partying when she, by means of whatever event, is left naked and with no money far away from home. where exactly she is stranded, what time of day and where her home is, are all up for negotiation. My basic premise would be alone at night in a city,with her home being either in the very center at college, or outside the city in a suburban area, but i'm open to other suggestions. You would be in charge of handling all other characters that might appear. Please note that I am open to many things on the way home, maybe she just has to avoid people noticing her, but maybe she runs into a gang of homeless man. surprise me! You don't even need to tell me too much about it beforehand in for this one.

The lure of money

MC is a smart young girl from a poor background, only able to visit a noble college by the way of a stipend. YC is the only son of a business mogul, basically a spoiled rich kid. Envious of her talent, YC decides to mess with MC by using his money to corrupt her. It may start with small things, such as buying her panties, or YC could offer her to buy her first time on their very first encounter. Anyway, things get interesting a little bit later, when MC's father falls ill, and the family lacks money for the hospital fees. What would YC do, where he do aquire knowledge of these events? What would MC be willing to do for her family? Maybe YC finds other ways of blackmailing MC?

Drawn into another dimension(short or longterm)
inspired by this pic
I'd love the general setting of humiliate and being humiliated in class. picking up your idea, maybe a class... around 12- 20 individuals maybe? has been drawn into a different sphere where a depraved divine/semi devine entity rules. at first ints only small changes. like all females having to wear clothing that goes shorter day by day, boys being more aggressive getting more acceptable socially, like teachers not seeing anything amiss with them flipping skirts up or spying on showers, but it grows from there. like teachers not preventing bullying of the weakest going out of hand with those ending up nude in a corner of the schoolyard? or the class president suddenly being called up infront of the class to "assist" with sex ed?

Another game of dares(seeking longterm) (special craving)
A powerfull father suddenly dies, leaving two daughters alone with a big inheritance. Could be a megacorp in a modern setting, or a kingdom in e medieval/fantasy setting. Now both daughters have the same claim to the inheritance, thus they seek someone to mediate. could the director's board of the megacorp, or a priest or priestress of a god, a neighboring king, or even a wise old man. This mediator however is quite a pevert, and suggests a lewd game of dares: The total of the inheritance will be split into 10 parts, with both daughters gaining 5 of those. now they take turns giving each other dares, with failure meaning one of the losers parts of the inheritance now being owned by the giver of the dare. As a saftymeasure, the mediator also sets a few rules, such as no dares that would harm the body, soul, or impact the childbearing ability of either of them, no exceedingly unfair or even impossible dares either, and so on.

Another possibility would be, that they won't give each other dares directly, but are given dares by the mediator. they could even be tricked into agreeing to this method of solving the confilct, without knowing they would get into lewd situations!

A tribe's slave/ A city's charity worker
for this one, i'm looking less for exhibitionism, and more for gangbang, breeding, pregnancy, pulbic sex, humiliation and degradion etc.
An elven princess (MC) was captured while at war with her kingdom. To humiliate her and the Elven race as a whole, she's put to work as a public use toy. because of her frail body, she can only take a limited number of men per day, but the ones in power make sure she's as thoroughly humiliated as possible through this. after some time ( a week? a month?) this doesn't seem to be enough anymore, and thus she is put into a breeding pen day after day, until she is finally pregnant with some kind of monster's seed.

The Rape app

There is a new trent on the web, a new app that promises quick wealth for those daring enough to snatch it. Young, beautiful woman me download the app after a registration and verification process, and may then toggle multiple settings. Time, number of participants, handycaps for either side, fetishes allowed and the use of condoms. The woman than is asked to confirm her choices a single time. With this last confirmation she agrees to be "free to use" by any registered male app user, in case he could hunt her down and overpoweer her.

cursed inheritance (seeking longterm)(special craving!)
MC is just a normal boy, when he gets a hand mirror from his greatgrandmother as a inhertance. Well, he looks into it, just to see if it is still useable, to be able to sell it... but what he doesn't know is, that with looking into this mirror one can change gender. "He" soon becomes "She". whats more, the OWNER of the mirror gets good luck, but this runs out once you lose possession, either by theft, losing it, or selling it. Now "She doesn't just has to deal with building a new life as a woman, she also has to deal with every male being constantly horny around her, and strange things happening to her... almost as if she is cursed to be mated as much as possible?

also interested in this story with other cursed items and me playing a genuely female character, in this case: write me your items and cursed ideas!

exhibitionist romance(seeking longterm)(taken)
A couple of girls, they could be totally unrelated or sisters, friends, roommates or whatever relationship you'd prefer, find a common pasttime: they both enjoy being out in public naked! Maybe they just happen to stumble upon each other at night while skinny dipping in the local park's pond, or meet at the subway eariest in the morning as the only two passengers, or even mid day in an backstreet alley masturbating. Anyhow they find themselves, they decided to do their little trips together for a while, maybe for added safty, or just because they find each other sympathetic. But soon feelings come into a game that was formerly ruled only by lust...

A third game of dares
Lena and her best friend Sarah giggled in excitement. They had both their houses for themselves for a whole week! Their parents went for a joined sightseeing tour around eastern Europe, but their 16year old daughters declined the offer, saying they had to study for their upcoming exams, and thus not too many questions were asked as to why they did not want the opportunity to stay out of school for a whole week, rather they were showered with money and told how fine young ladies they've become. Stupid adults! How could they pass up a chance to mess with each other without the interference of four pairs of overly protective, ever watchfull eyes?! This was so going to be the best week of dares they ever had!

I'm looking for someone to play this modern time roleplay with me, being player and Gm in one. I want someone to play the best friend, and the environment for the dares Lena's friend gives out( so the ones Lena has to perform) while i control Lena herself and GM the dares she gives out. Dares should start rather innocent and get progressively more naughty-

preferred themes: exhibitionism, humiliation, slow corruption, bondage, vanilla sex, maybe more

-----

All details in all stories up for discussion. Anything is deliberately held vague for the sake of not blocking out my future writing partner's creativity. feel free to add in as much detail as you want if you contact me!

I'm also looking for creative original ideas! only mandatory kinks would be humiliation and public sex of my girl

lastly, i'll just post some inspirational pics. feel free to write me a summary of the story it inspired you to, but please be at least somewhat descriptive. a single sentence or two won't cut it here.

A naughty kind of reality tv(seeking longterm!)

An uncle, grandpa or distant relative, filthy rich, and openly in love with any sort of reality tv/soaps or sitcoms, but secretly regretting the fact that theres so few on screen sex in them, decides to make his own show, using both our characters as the stars. They'll be given a masion to live in, stuffed to the brim with hidden cameras recording every single moment of their time, obviously a stipend to study at the local university, and the chance to win up to half of their uncle's wealth. What they have to do? Each is given half of the total prize, and they have to give each other dares. They would take turns, giving out a single dare at a time, and choosing how much of their part of the money would would set out as a prize. If they fail or surrender? The one to give out the dare keeps the money to use for future dares. If they complete them? They get the prize, adding it to their own. Failure of three consecutive dares will result in a complete loss, but there is another way for them to keep what they were given: Their uncle set certain conditions to be fulfilled, intended to add more drama to the show that, if fulfilled, allowed his relatives to keep their money.

Some of those conditions might include as per your preference(all numbers subject to change and everything open for debate):
at total of 50 dares would have to be done successfully.
A total of 1 Instance ofa near fail of a challenge after 2 prior challenges were already failed
Both of them would have to have lose their virginty on cam.
A total of 2 abortions had to happen.
A total of 1 pregnancy delivered until the end by each.
A total of 20 instances of a creampie without prior consent
A total of 100 unwilling acts of sexual inercourse
A total of 2 instances of falling in love with someone
A total of 1 marriage
A total of 100 creampies
A total of 20 double penetrations
A total of 5 sextapes had to be leaked into the internet
A total of 20 accidental exposures
A total of 10 occasions at which both characters had to be naked in a huge crowd
A total of 30 occasions where a character would be underdressed or nude in public
A total of 5 acts of outright prostitution
A usage of 10 different sextoys in total
A total of 20 occasions where sextoys are used
A total of 5 occasions where sextoys were used in public
A total of 10 occasions where a character would come in public
A total of 1 occasion where a character would relinquish all control, giving herself over to a crowd completely by each.
A total of 5 hatefucks
Ons and offs for this one, expandet and explained: bold is mandatory italics are faved rest is optional
Ons: Humiliation, public nudity, public sex, sexy/slutty clothing even, sex toys, multiple partners/gangbang, creampies, risk of pregnancy, pregnancy, forced nudity, forced sex,dub con, outright rape, blackmail, dirty talking, degration, bondage,light bdsm, slightly unrealistic sizes in cocks, amounts of cum, lesbian sex, big breasts, video/involvment of the internet
Offs: Anything toilet related, Feet fetish, spit fetish, mutilations or other grave injuries, excessive bloodplay, complete breaking of characters.

The dares would be organized into different tiers: tier 1 is where it all starts, things are fairly tame, tier 2 would include sex, public humiliation and such, and tier 3 would be pregancies and prostitution and other sex with total strangers, gangbangs and heavy loss of control and other heavy public humiliation and degration. Tier 4 would include noncon and might include bestiality if my partner is so inclined. While the uncle may give out dares to both of them, he will limit himself to the current tier and beneath, leaving the progression and escalation to the girls.
Short sorting of possible scenes:
tier 1:
wear a white dress on a rainy day and go by foot and without an umbrella
jump from a 3 metre tower into a public pool while wearing a lose bikini
wear a light summer dress and no underwear all day long
while wearing no undies, stand or walk over an active ventilator on the ground
while wearing no undies and a very short dress, ride a moving stairway up while someone stands behind you
Go underwearshopping, try them in a changing room and forget to close the curtain
wear a short skirt , a vibrator over your clit and the remote tucked into garters in university
wear a low cut, loose blouse and no bra in class while sitting in the front row
walk around naked in a dark or sparsely populated area such as a park at night
take embarrassing pictures of yourself exposed in public in secret
wear a slutty outfit or costume at a birthday or campus party
show yourself naked to good friends, stating to them that you are an exhibitionist

tier 2
ask good friends to touch you, explore your body and make you cum in semi private such as a private party with only friends and close aquintances present
take nude pictures of yourself in a public photo stall and leave them there for someone else to find. You may mask your face
Throw all your clothes into the thrash and go home naked from university. no timelimit, no other conditions
Go to a hippy festival naked, wearing only bodypaint cosplaying as a catgirl - the tail will be an anal plug of the biggest size you can handle. Stroking the tail will make the plug part activate a vibrator
Get a boyfriend and a secret second boyfriend. You must be seeing both for over 3 months, and must fuck both at least twice a week to complete this dare.
Fuck your professor for a better grade.
(after fuck your professor) seduce your professor and become his secret mistress. Bonus: be faithful to him and get pregnant with his child.

tier 3
Go to university stark naked and with a vibrating dildo inside, handing the remote to some random guy sharing your course.
Ask a good friend to be your "master" for a party, and go there naked, cuffed, blindfolded and obey every comand your master gives you (variant for a punishment: instead of a friend, let your competittor have the role of master)
Go to a party, get drunk and let yourself get picked up by a group of a least 4 guys. Agree to letting them fuck you but only raw and only when all of them cum inside you at least once
Go to a Gym or sportfield stark naked, agreeing to let the guys there fuck you raw and right on the spot in exchange for beating up someone you consider an enemy.

tier 4
left to the imagination

example for a daregiven by the uncle (tier 2)
starting in the villa at early evening, arrive at a good friend's bedroom, whos residing in student quarters near university before midnight. every time you are seen by a male, give one pice of clothing to him. Once your naked, offer to let him fondle and lick you for 5 minutes.

example for a dare given by the uncle (tier 4)
MC will be left naked and blindfolded in a foreing city in a parking lot highest floor She will be wearing a sign around her neck saying"catch me and fuck me". She will wear a mini headset enableing your character to give her orders. YC will be tasked with directing MC safely to a different parking lot across the downtown area within a tight timelimit. The catch? for every man fucking MC, There will be a man added to a fuck marathon YC has to go through MC will be in charge of the selection of the mans. And for every hour MC comes late, the participants of the original Marathon will gain another hour's worth of time spend in 1 hour increments to fuck YC on the days following the Marathon.

special case first time: the uncle will be inclined to "purchase" both first times at whatever cost, being willing to negotiate for favors, control over dares, the option to veto a dare or impose a dare to your opponet in exchange for making the first time more " memorable" for him, meaning more extreme

The Princess who can't say no (longterm)(special craving right now!)
so I've come across those choose your own adventure, particulary the princess CYOA has my interest.
Links 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Almost anything inside is negotiable, the only thing I'd call mandatory would be for MC to have the slut curse on page 2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom