Fx Any Gang - GangBANG need dom!!

BalancedChaos

Meteorite
Ookay so this can either turn out to be a 50-50+/- smut RP, or a regular RP I honestly don't care cause I'm craving to do this. Buut I also hope you don't mind how colerful this is going to be..well with the gangs three colors. Also, when I use boy/girl on my behalf it depends if it's a Fxf, Fxm (or which ever way it goes), and or Mxm. But if your a girl wanting the girl part on Fxm sorry but I play female as it will show on one of my other posts.

Plot #1: MC was a average girl/boy. Just starting college up, having the perfect life. It was all until MC comes home at the wrong time. Parents were dead, lying on the floor. As she/he continued walking they hear shuffling coming from the room upstairs. As MC caught them, she/he doesn't remember anything but black. Waking up in a basement, chained to the wall YC (gangs leader) Made arrangements. What those are guess MC will have to find out. This plot could work as a 50-50 or 60-40 smut or just a regular RP.

Plot #2 Multiple OC's required. PM we'll go over.
MC has always been into drugs, partying and sex. She/he was a little whore. While working as a stripper just for some money a gang settles there and the leader YC is the one who has to choose, which ends up choosing MC a young girl/boy in her/his (we'll talk about age range). When she is in the bavk awaiting, all four come in and she/he becomes hesitant to YC's orders. What does YC do?

Plot #3 (Multipule Characters we'll go over.)
While babysitting at a wealthy persons house, who was a gang rival MC knew nothing about, she gets startled when she/he hears the alarm go off. As MC gets up to check it out the two little ones follow close behind. But when a group of men make their way in. The first thing YC and his/her followers do it head straight for MC and the kids. Stunned MC forced the kids to go run but that did nothing. When the kids were captured MC was grabbed by the throat by a gang member until YC steps in making a deal, trade of some sort. Maybe a offering into the gang for more money, maybe to be their slut/whore when they want etc.. (This is see to be 65/35 smut)

Back
Top Bottom