Fx Any Anybody Interested in Watersports?

Opossum King

Jus vibin' n being queer >:3
Hallo! Lately, I've been wanting to do an RP that involves some watersports and maybe even diapers. It can be more than just watersports since I do love to have lots of fluff and smut :3 The scenarios can range from family members having some fun with each other (mother/daughter, father/daughter, brother/sister, sister/sister, etc.) friends messing around, or lovers wanting to experiment. That stuff can be discussed though :3 I usually play a sub, but occasionally I'll be in the mood to play a dom. I prefer settings to be fantasy or modern, or even modern with fantasy aspects.

Also, I'm not very good at long posts so I'll usually reply with a paragraph or less if I don't know how to really reply. If I have a better idea of what to say, I'll give a longer reply :3

The pairings I'm interested in are: male x female, female x female, male x futa, futa x futa, and female x futa.

My other main kinks are: pet play, master x slave, passionate/rough sex, public sex, teasing, ddlg/mmlg, collars, clothed sex, humping/grinding.

My definite no's are things like gore, vore, rape, scat, extreme violence, etc.

My f-list: F-list - Warning

If you'd prefer Discord my username is Assassinkitty018#6633. Hope to hear from you guys soon! ^^

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom