Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One Lively Sex Doll (Perversion & WildfIower)

She seemed stiff, like something new was bothering her and he didn't really know what it could be as he handed her the clothes. With the thoughts that must be going through her head he could only imagine how hard it must be. "Hey, Ella...are you okay? You seem like something is bothering you, something else I mean..." He smiled warmly, willing some form of ease to flow into her. It was a shame he really didn't believe in positive energy, he was just the kind of man with who took things as they came and tried to have a light hearted view. He looked away towards the corner after she nodded, until he heard her call him over.

He chuckled as she held up the drawstrings, grinning apologetically. "Sorry about that, they are a little too big for you. I'll go out to get you something if it helps okay? Something more comfortable." He took hold of the drawstrings, pulling them both sharply away from each other to pull the pants as tight as he could before fumbling as he tried to tie the knot from that angle, failing to get it right. "Ugh, one second...sorry, I have to..." He swapped the hands they were in and moved behind her, getting close until he was pressed up against her back with his arms around her. It was much easier to tie the cords off tightly like this, his fingers working until they were as tight as they would get. "There, feel better?" He was still behind her, slowly backing away to give her space.

"No, this is great." Ella shook her head, for once, really believing that it was a kind gesture to keep him from going out of his way for her again. Forethought was yet to be a strong suit, the idea of going in public in pajamas, far too big for her, failed to cross her mind, whether or not that would register as inappropriate. A moment later, he was moving behind her, arms around her just to tie the drawstring. Her eyes were wide, arms trying not touch him. Weren't they both trying to avoid the close contact? Hadn't he just been so distracted in the bathroom that he couldn't talk straight? Was she wrong, and it had never been about sex, was he giving in now? Or maybe, just maybe, the thought was pervading her mind more than it was his. Perhaps it was all this overthinking that was causing the confusion, after all.

"Thank you," Another little smile, as innocent and genuine as she could conjure. She stepped forward before turning back around to face him, tugging at the waistband to show both of them that they wouldn't fall. Then, she took a moment to bring up the question he had presented to her, trying very hard and very carefully to articulate her thoughts perfectly, "Jonathon," She started, averting her eyes almost the moment they caught his. She couldn't put a name to it, but apprehension and embarrassment, self conscious feelings, were highly undesirable. "I know that you're confused, and trying to make the best of things, and I really, really appreciate that." She brought her eyes up for only a moment, overcome with shyness immediately again. "I dont know what's happening, and everything's so new and unfamiliar," She paused again, sighing outwardly as she decided how to phrase what she wanted to say, "I just- I don't want to make you uncomfortable." Finally, she returned his gaze, waiting desperately, but with just as much fear, for his response.

Sex hadn't even entered into it when he'd moved behind her this time, he had been completely focused on helping her with the drawstring and her demeanour and the fact she was actually wearing clothing had made all the difference. He didn't have an erection for a start, he'd managed to get himself under control. He smiled as she showed him the waistband, laughing softly and shaking his head. "Those clothes won't really do at all if you plan to leave the house any time soon. They don't match, they are too big and they are men's clothes. I'll get you something, it really won't be a bother."

He meant it too, he could go to the store pretty easily, find something that would fit her. He had money, not a lot but he wasn't struggling so why not? He felt somewhat responsible for her, crazy since he didn't know a thing about her but neither did she and somebody had to help her. He listened to her, his smile fading just a little bit. "Oh, you mean before?" He immediately had the urge to make her feel better, any way he could but he didn't want to lie about it either. "Ella no, you don't make me uncomfortable. The situation does, and...maybe without the clothes but it's not your fault, right?" He laughed, gesturing to what she was wearing. "You didn't choose to just show up in my bed naked, did you? Whatever happened, it happened to you, making me feel uncomfortable should be the last thing on your mind so please, just forget it." He felt a little awkward that she was apologising to him but with everything that had happened his headache had somehow died down a lot. He looked her in the eyes, offering a goofy grin. "I have an idea, if you promise to just wait here for me. I'll nip out, I'll get us some food, something to drink, I'll grab you some proper clothes and then after all that maybe you'll feel a little better?"

Her memories and sudden appearance could be figured out later when she wasn't so upset and confused about it.

Ella sort of shrugged at his insistence they gather something else for her to wear. Of course, he was right, they were too big, but she didn't much see the bother in the clothes not matching, or being exclusively for men. One more little detail she would have to lock away, just hoping that womens clothing was equally as comfortable, if not a little less overbearing. She frowned a little when he tried to write off his discomfort, brushing it away like it didnt matter, but she didnt want him to do that, because she didnt want him to deal with the confusion she had been suffering all morning, regardless of what it was about. She didn't want to push it far, but at least she wanted him to be aware of her intentions, if absolutely nothing else could come from it. "Jonathon," She started again, more demanding of his attention this time, maintaining his eye contact. "Just, please, know how much I appreciate everything. I dont know where I would be without you." She looked quite seriously at him, and it was truthful. It had only been hours since her conception, but without him, there was no telling where she would have ended up, especially with all her silly desires and apparent lack of impulse control.

"Okay," She nodded, unsure if his idea was a good one or not, really. There was a certain ache in her stomach, but she didnt know the cause or solution, and truthfully, those clothes felt great; if it could be avoided, she planned not to change from them. "You won't be gone long, will you?" She asked, the same helpless look in her eyes as before, "I'll be okay here?" She added in question, relatively certain of her furthered discomfort with that idea, but not keen on imposing her company on him, at least not now, this time. Once she was assured and he had gone about leaving, she was left downstairs, sitting idly on the couch for a little while, twiddling her thumbs and thinking over the morning again and again. She was feeling better now that she was speaking to him what was on her mind, and trusting him more, getting a handle on these crazy impulses and overwhelming fears, despite just how unhappy she was about being alone in the house.

After some time, her attention yet again began to wander, and she stood from the couch and mosied toward the kitchen. Likely the most dangerous room she could be in, but her instinct told her not to push too many buttons. Instead, she opened cupboards, peeking inside. From what she understood, it was standard, admittedly rather boring. It told her very little about him, not that she yet had the insight to gather that information from lifestyle anyway. No longer interested in it, she took a stroll further, staying inside now. The home was empty, more or less, nothing particularly sticking out to her, nothing that could bide her time while she awaited his return. It was when she re entered the main room and his phone buzzed that her attention was caught all over again. She sat back down and picked up the phone, figuring out quickly how to open it. The first screen that popped up was the camera album, evidence immediate of his prior night out. Obviously, she was nowhere to be seen, only adding to the mystery. All that struck her was the inflatable doll he was carrying in some of the photos, which held a remarkable resemblance to her, though it was so cheap, it could've held resemblance to any blonde in a hundred miles.

Jonathan shook his head, taking a quick look at his watch. "No, I won't be long at all, I promise. An hour, two at the most and I'll be back, the stores aren't far. Once you have some clothes that fit and look decent then you'll be okay going outside." He smiled and grabbed the keys for his truck and a brown woollen coat he liked to wear on the cold months like this one. "Just don't get into any trouble okay? Stay in the house, don't touch anything plugged into the wall unless you know what it is and be careful in the kitchen, there are a lot of sharp and dangerous things." He gave her one last look before he left. The drive into town was short, and he looked around for a clothes store where he could get something to suit her. He honestly didn't know what her tastes would be, did she have any? He ended up in a pretty generic store and bought a few things, different styles, jeans, a skirt, tight looking pants, short socks, long socks...by the time he was done he had spent around 45 minutes just shopping for clothes and had 3 bags full. A little expensive, he'd probably gotten carried away but he felt so sorry for her, for her situation that he wanted to make it easier. For some reason, probably because it was his bed she had appeared in overnight, he felt responsible for her.

Next he looked for something with food, settling on Chinese. He was waiting for it to be cooked when he noticed another shop across the street and swore to himself, rushing over. He had to guess what size shoes she would like and not knowing what style to get but he picked something he thought would be comfortable. Picking up the food and some fresh orange juice, he started the drive home. Carrying the bags in, he dropped them by the couch she was sitting on and the food on the table. He laughed as he noticed the phone in her hands. "I didn't even realise I'd left that behind, I don't usually go anywhere without it. Here, there are lots of clothes here for you, you can pick whatever you like, keep them all. I didn't exactly know what to get." He grinned sheepishly as he went to the kitchen to get plates, glasses and forks, bringing them back in and starting to dish out the food. "I didn't know what you like to eat either, I got rice and chicken, ribs and salt and pepper fries, spring rolls...you can choose whatever you want really." He hadn't realised how hard it would be to shop for somebody when even they knew nothing about themselves.

Back
Top Bottom