Fx Any Bride to be..Lingerie/cheating/bondage/ con/dub/non all possible.

LizBound

Planetoid
So I'm looking for a specific:

Brides and bondage.
White lingerie, corsets, wedding dresses, heels...

plus:

sex, either con/dub or noncon
throw in some bondage and I'm in heaven.

Possible story prompts:

1 - Bride to be wants something special for her husband. She has arranged form soem eortic photos for her husband as a special wedding present. The idea is to have erotic pictures of her in her bridal lingerie. But the photographer is attracted to her, and he is big, and black and sexy as hell and she feels a shockingly strong attraction to him sexually. she sees via the huge bulge inhis pants that he is considerably more well endowed than her husband and...
1a - she is tempted but backs off, he gets angry and ties her up and fucks her anyway, taking photos to use for blackmail to have her againand again afetr the wedding.
1b - she decides to have one last fling... does she enjoy it so much she cancels the wedding, or does the photgrapoher seek her out onthe day of the wedding for another slice?

2 - Bride was a prick tease till she met Mr Right. Even know she flirts with men and one man/some men decide enough is enough and on her wedding day, they grab her and show her what she will be missing by shoosing her husband over them.

3 - Limo driver decides the bride is just too sexy to belong to one man, he picks her up form home and instead of going to the curch, takes her to a quiet place for some bondage fun.

For likes and dislikes... see my main thread here:

https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/community/threads/100377/#post-2679114

Back
Top Bottom