Fx Any The Journey. [NSFW.]

BridgetRoger

Super-Earth
Looking for dom/switch partners for a long term smutty rp. What I usually play as are females, trans, shemales and femboys characters. If you're fine playing with all of them then we're going to get along just fine, as I like to spice things up by changing the gender I play every now and then.

What I'm looking for is for a little bit of world building. I got tons of characters to choose from. The setting will be casual sex sort of thing. Your character wakes up at a random location, and from this point on, he goes on a journey accross this place in order to find the way back home. Would prefer if your character is an inexperienced teen who gradually becomes more confident as time passes in his or hers journey. We could discuss ideas further through dms.

Kinks: anal, full nudity, facials, cum on body, feet, spanking, rough sex, titjobs, blowjobs, hair pulling. Limits: Gore, vore, scat, vomit.

Went busy because of work. If you send me a pm, then send me another one. Forgot to write down that I'm looking for discord users mostly. But can rp here aswell.

Back
Top Bottom