Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mutually assured destruction, FxF noncon

RosalindRae

Banned
Banished
Hello everyone,

In the past I've always been able to find games through PMs or email, but this time through I'd really like to stick to threads.

The ideas I have at the moment all center around a few common elements:
  • Female writing partner
  • Play by post
  • Women in peril, whether fighting side by side or against one another
  • Bad ends for one or both women (NC, humiliation, slavery, but no death or disfigurement)
  • Incorporating dice in some way
  • Characters with image references or face claims (this is more immersive for me)

Ideally this would involve some sort of fighting competition between the two women, and we would use a very light dice-based system to determine the winner, who will have her way with the loser. However, I'm also open to having the two characters working together and mutually DMing a story about what happens to them. Although the two "mains" should be women, NPCs can be of any gender. For the dice system, I'm not looking for something as complex as all-out DnD or anything like that, but some kind of element of chance is a must.

I'd prefer either a DnD-style fantasy setting, superhero, or something realistic and modern. Original characters are probably best, though I'd be open to doing something like this in a Marvel, DC, or MCU setting.

I plan on posting a couple of times a week. This is all light on details, I know, but I'm looking for someone to build the details with around these core elements.

Message me if you are interested!

Looking for 1 more of these, particularly with someone who is chatty and casual in PMs where we can chat about the misadventures of our various existing characters while planning something new.

Back
Top Bottom