Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beach Roleplay (Forum)

Stretching out for miles were grains of a golden hue; a carpet of warm sand. Decorating the surface were the footprints of lovers; trails with unknown destinations. Blue upon blue; there was no distinction where sea and ocean met. They merged together into one grand cerulean jewel. There weren't a powdering of cloud or bubbling of seafoam to tarnish the blue. At the height of its powers the sun scorched the earth below with only a gentle breeze to temper its anger. This breeze carried the salty aroma of the ocean gently performing the beach. In near domino like we were sunbeds full of flesh sizzling in the sun. A kaleidoscope of exotic coloured bottles shone in jewel times behind the beach side bar. People were propped up on stools engaging in all manner of flirtation and conversation. Like all the shells scattered upon the shore, these people came in different shape and size, each had their unique lustre and personality creating beauty far and wide. People ascend upon the beach to love, to flirt and to play. Each person hoping to create an erotic story of their own.

I am looking for some ladies and gentlemen to join me on the beach. Your objectives could be friendship, romance, sex or anything else your dirty minds can come up with.

If you are interested then please let me know. Thank you for reading. Virtual sangrias for all.

I'd be interested playing some sort of male character. Married or Single, varied in age. Open to public sex/cheating type of scenes.

Back
Top Bottom