Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You might lose those fingers (for Wyvern and Blurugirl)

Blurugirl

Star
yk3m3ol5zye4xpubmtsdgg4cp4sxxnax_hq.jpg

Her name was Bozi.

That wasn't her real name, of course. They had been calling her that since the day she showed up at the martial arts center, eleven years ago, when she was just this skinny seven year old. The old master who had founded and ran the martial arts center more than five decades ago might know her real name (even martial arts centers have to keep records), but nobody else did.

Everyone else called her Bozi, at least to her face.

They called her different things as the years passed. At first it was runt and kid. As in "Your in the way, runt" or "Get out of here, kid." But Bozi wasn't going anywhere. She wanted to learn martial arts. So the martial arts center's founder gave her odd jobs and errands to run, in exchange for a uniform, lessons and a morning meal (when it looked like whoever was in charge of Bozi at home hadn't fed her that morning).

Bozi learned quickly.

Skip eleven years into the future. At eighteen, Bozi was the best fighter in the martial arts center. Some would even say that she was better than the Old Master himself. This could never be proven, of course, since the Old Master would never lift a finger against his surrogate granddaughter, and Bozi would have beat someone senseless for even suggesting a fight between her and the Old Master. Bozi held the Old Master in high esteem, and was convinced it was an illusion to think such an enlightened individual like the Old Master ever touched the ground when he walked.

The Old Master was probably the only man on the planet that Bozi held any adoration for, however.

Bozi had been blossoming as a fighter almost since the day she walked into the martial arts center. At sixteen, however, she began blossoming as a woman. The lean fighter's form began filling out, and her long, waist length hair only served to frame and accentuate her large bosom, narrow waist, slender legs and firm bottom.

More than a few male students noticed. A few of the more experienced fighters even attempted to use sparring and grappling matches to explore these new developments. Bozi's response was always immediate and devastating when anyone made these attempts. So no one made them anymore.

And this is when Bozi got a few more nicknames. The one that seemed to stick was SubZero, after the video game character. This fit Bozi's fighting style, and the cold way she accumulated victories, both in practice and at tournaments. And she got this reputation during the few dates she ever went on.

Truthfully, this wasn't her fault. At tournaments, she was driven to prove the Old Master was right to take her under his wing. In a way, she was fighting for his honor, not hers, and she held nothing back when she fought. On dates, Bozi...well, Bozi knew fighting. She didn't know dating. She didn't have burning embers inside her that were just waiting to be flamed, as all of her dates seemed to think. So they invariably moved too fast, and were rebuffed. And not always politely.

Not dating didn't bother Bozi. She had school. And she had her fighting. She wasn't a very good teacher, partially because a lot of her male students were distracted by her appearance. She taught an evening self-defense class for women, however, that was VERY popular in the community for its effectiveness. And occasionally, she would do private tutoring for an older student, male or female, who was struggling in the lower level classes. Bozi had a soft spot for the geeky, gangly students, as it reminded her of herself when she was a kid.

Which is where our story starts. Bozi had just finished tutoring one such student and, after the session, was rolling her shoulders. "Long weekend," she said with a laugh. "Tri-state tournament, and I probably entered too many events. And then I did TWO special seminars for the Self-Defense Class last night. I should probably take a few days off," she added with a grin.

Dante was a very shy man

Well shy was putting it mild, the 46 year old man had almost no confidence. This formulated throughout his crappy childhood. As a child and even up to now Dante was a geek. He loved learning and anything that was considered Nerd culture he was all for. As a child however all that meant to others was that he was an easy target. He was constantly bullied throughout his school years. He never really stood up for himself and no one ever stood up for him. Therefore he never really had a friend nor even a significant other.

He sorted of just glided through life by himself.

Once he graduated college and entered the work force Dante believed life would be different and to an extent it was. He was no longer bullied or beat up after school but he was an after though. Even though he was smart, a generally good person and a hard worker. No one ever noticed him because of his of presence. Having no backbone for himself, just caused others to walk all over him. So Dante again just glided through life by himself .

It wasn't till he saw and Ad for a marital arts school that life for Dante would actually change. He though if he went to the school and learn a little he could gain some confidence in himself. He never though he would be a top fighter especially at his age. But he did think it would help feel good and finally give him the little boost he needed. So Dante signed up and in a few weeks was at the school taking classes three nights a week.

To say it was rough would put it mildly.

Dante was a tall and skinny man, while reach would be great in fights, he did not know how to use his body. Also because of his kind heart he was always scared to hurt someone even though it was most likely he would be the one getting hurt. The middle age newcomer was thinking of calling it quits, the school was doing the opposite of building his confidence. He could feel the last few strands starting to disappear as he even over heard most of the students mock him when he tried. It gave him flash backs which led to panic attacks most days.

Then he met Bozi

Well that wasn't her real name but that's what everyone called her. The first time he saw her was during a tournament that he wanted to check out to see if he could pick up anything. While yes her beauty made her stand out, he though he never saw a girl as striking as Bozi. What caught Dante's attention was the how easily she beat her opponents. No one stood a chance against her, not in the schools or even the visiting. She took everyone down with a quick force, almost as if she was a fictional character in one of his anime's. Dante wanted to learn from her but heard rumors that she was cold to most of guys at the school and figured because he was so bad she would never give him the time of day. However much to his surprised when he signed up for someone to train him, Bozi was his instructor

Every rumor he heard he soon realized was untrue. Bozi was very kind and he thought she was an excellent teacher. She was patient with him and never told him he wasn't good enough. He could actually feel some confidence start to build up in him and so he signed up for tutoring whenever Bozi would be the instructor.

One of their sessions was finishing up , it was getting late and they were most likely the last people inside the studio. Dante noticed Bozi rotating her shoulders as they must have been stiffed from the constant strain. " I.. I k-know I saw tournament. Y-you took everyone down so quickly. You broke t-the record for most boards broken too" He stammered. While yes his confidence was starting to bud, he adored Bozi and still couldn't help but be a little nervous around her.
"I....if you want. I could m-maybe help. I took physical therapy in c-college. I could give you a massage". Dante spoke as his eyes darted to the ground and he winced. He thought bozi would think of him as a creep now

Bozi gave the older man a half smile as he gushed nervously about her triumphs at the tournament. Not that she took any personal pride in her accomplishments and win. Everything she did, she did to bring honor to the School's Master and Founder, and the school itself. It was one of the few ways she knew how to show her gratitude to the man who had taken her in as a kid and taught her everything she knew.

It was one of the reasons she willingly took on one-on-one instructions with guys like Dante. A lot of the other senior instructors avoided students like Dante as if they had the plague. They wanted the young, hard driving students who had lots of potential. Working with the smaller students, or the timid ones like Dante who started late in life...well, a lot of instructors considered it a waste of their time. Bozi, however, was reminded of how she was taken in as a scrawny little seven year old who couldn't even afford to pay for the large beginning classes, much less the personal attention the Old Master had given her. So she happily took on the challenge of tutoring the students like Dante. It was another way she knew to show her gratitude to the Master and Founder of the School.

"You took physical therapy?" Bozi said, as she sat cross legged on one of the mats and, with a gesture, invited Dante to sit across opposite from her. "I've thought about doing that. I have to admit learning all the biology and stuff intimidates me a bit." Bozi began unbraiding her long hair as she spoke. Sometimes that helped relieve the tension after a strenuous weekend like the one she had just gotten through. "So you know musculature connection and joint movements and all that?" she asked.

Dante hesitated slightly when Bozi gestured to sit in front of her. Mostly because he was nervous to look her in the eyes. With a gulp he sat down across from her on the mat, crossing his legs . His head nodding quickly once Bozi mentioned physical therapy . It's True that it was alot of information to take in. Even with Dantes intelligence he struggled to get through college. His confidence issues were also a major factor . " its alot. S-somtimes I thought I would drop out" Dante chuckled slightly as he rubbed the back of his head looking at the ground.

"Y-yes. I know joint movements a-and what stress can do to the different muscles . W-wear and tear can be an issue for your shoulders ". Dante gestured as he touched his left shoulder, sorta twisting to show the area to Bozi. "Doing tournaments and the strenuous exercises . Your rotator cuff could be strained. Maybe close to muscle tears".

Dante talked with more confidence as his brain was filled with information. He knew his stuff and when he got going it was hard to stop him. " my school made you do internships and so I was able to practice at clinics. Working with people and the different injuries the human body can go through" dante smiled a little as he spoke. He was actually happy during his internship as he felt like he was making a difference. " So I have some experience being able to treat some injuries. Whenever I strain myself during tutoring or in the classes. I treat myself at home" Dante looked at bozi, his eyes glancing towards her shoulder. Giving himself something else to focus on besides her face. " where does it hurt the most b-bozi" Dante stammered as he realized again who he was talking too

Bozi rolled her right shoulder, then her left, before rolling her neck. "I guess my shoulders and neck are where most of my tightness is, though part of it is in my back too. Can you do something with that?"

Dante gulped nodding his head nervously. He could hep with the stiffness bozi was dealing with. But the idea of touching her made him feel uneasy, he didn't wanna do anything weird. He wasn't even sure he could control himself.
" Y-yeah I could help with that" Dante moved over till he was behind Bozi and took a deep breath to try and calm his nerves. His hands went over to Bozi's shoulder blades, his fingers pressing into her skin . Dante could feel the tightness instantly, it was clear she never tried to relax. Bozi's muscles felt as if they were screaming to not fight again. " Y- you are really tight" Dante blushed realizing how his words sounded. " I- I mean your shoulders are tight, you have to take some time for yourself to relax and calm your muscles". Dante increased the pressure into his finger tips, digging them into the curve of her shoulders. " How is the pressure? Do you have a spot you want me to focus on "?

"Hang on a second," Bozi said. She loosened her top, revealing an undershirt and sports bra underneath. "Right where you're working, and maybe right below that...what's the knobby thing at the top of your spine between the shoulder blades called?"

Dante coughed as he saw a little of the sports bra Bozi was wearing. He knew she wasn't trying to be fresh but he secretly hoped so. " Th-theres a muscle there called the trapezius. It gets strained with constant straining , like when you are flipping someone during a match" Dante spoke softly trying to focus on helping to treat Bozi. He moved his hands so his right palm was pressed between her shoulder blades and his left hand did a circular motion over it. " How's that ?"

Bozi closed her eyes as she felt all the stress of the weekend melting from off her body. "Oh, that's very nice. Very nice." Then she giggled. "Sorry, I was thinking of that adult coloring book I saw in the store. The one that supposedly teaches you human anatomy. But they probably didn't have things like that when you were my age and ready to go to college."

Back
Top Bottom