Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Took a Wrong Turn In the Woods(Me/Mousy)

sjdude

Star
Mark had gotten lost. It was just that plain and simple. What had started off as a bogus company retreat had turned into something really nasty. He'd gone on the nature walk, but one of his coworkers had played a joke on him, made him take a wrong turn through that dense forest, and he was now utterly lost with no idea how to get back.

Someone else had the map. Now, he was just tired. He sat down next to a tree, groaning as he rubbed at his eyes. He ran a hand through his light brown hair, almost red in its color. He had a fairly messy hairstyle, mixing nicely with his slightly unshaven face and his t-shirt and jeans. "Jesus," He groaned, looking around. "Freaking Rob and the stupid map..."

Daphne was out and about in the woods, taking her daily walk and playing with some of the wild animals of that area. Her long sapphire hair was blown back by a warm breeze, allowing her crystal blue eyes to shine in the sunlight. There was no mistaking her for a 'normal' woman and she lived off the elements to the fullest extent. She wore a short, strapless dress that appeared to made of impossibly large, yellow and pink flower petals, looking like flower itself, and make-shit shoes sewn together from grass reeds.

Her frame looked like something right of Jet magazines 'Beauty of the week', full perky breasts, thin waist a pronounce, round backside, and a pair of legs that seems to stretch on for miles. She stopped at a near by lake, kneeling by the edge to take a sip of water.

Mark had just about given up hope as he watched as this woman walked up to the lake side. She was gorgeous, absolutely. She looked like something out of a dream. He slowly stood, looking at her with astonishment as he looked at her.

He walked down to the lakeside, finding himself saying. "Hello?" Mark wished he'd said something better. He smiled a little, knowing there was something about this woman.

Daphne jumped slightly, a bit startled by the young man's voice. She rose to her feet and backed away from him slightly. Beautiful or not, she was still a rather shy nymph. Though other women of her kind loved to seduce any and every type of man, her first instinct was that she should run away.

Mark furrowed his brow, not knowing what was wrong. "Listen, hi, my name's Mark." He reached up to scratch at his neck. "I took a wrong turn, and I was wondering if you knew where the campsite was..."

Her face bore the same look of confusion when he asked her about the campsite. She had no idea what he was talking about, but she realized there might be other humans with him. Either way, he did give her his name and the one she wasn't going to do was be impolite. "I am Daphne, I do not know anything about camp..site, you are lost now?" She asked curiously.

He nodded, making a little sigh of relief. "Yes, I'm very lost." He stated. Mark had just been ready to give up hope, but here was someone. Though she said she didn't know about the campsite. And she was dressed very strangely. "Is there any way you could help me?"

There was a little something she could do for him. It wouldn't really help much with getting him back to the campsite, but she assumed he would think it better than nothing. "Come with me." She said and reached to take his hand in her own, leading him to the small hut in which she lived. "You can rest here for the night if you like... though I only have one bed." She said, a light rosy blush rising to her cheeks.

Mark smiled a little bit. "Thanks. That'd be nice." He wished that he would stop staring, but the womanly curves of her were too appealing. He nearly tripped over a root as he followed her.

She graced him with a small smile, before she started to show him around her home. It wasn't much, no real modern convinces, but she still had all she needed. Her windows had no glass but she had no insect or pest problem either, in fact her hut was very well ventilated due to that fact. Being a nymph, she did know a bit of magic, enabling her to keep her hut lit a night even though she no lights or candles.

"Are you hungry? I can make something if you want." She asked, turning to face him.

He looked around the hut, finding it to be homely and pleasant. He tugged at his t-shirt, then looked over to Daphne. "Yea, something to eat would be nice. I'm absolutely famished." Mark started to walk around the hut a little bit. "Do you live here alone?"

Daphne nodded to him slightly, smiling a bit. "Mmhmm, just little ole me. You can wash up at the stream where we just were if you want." She offered as she headed back to the kitchen area.

"Oh, thanks." He looked at himself, noting all the dirt and grime on him. "Yea, I'll be right back." He said, then retreated out of the house. Mark sighed as he walked outside. She really was a beautiful woman, and his reaction to her was evident as he stripped off his clothes and stepped into the stream.

Daphne nodded to him slightly, smiling a bit to herself. She a few items and some fruits from her cupboard, using a bit of her magic to help with the cooking.

He continued washing, but found himself surprised when the river started to get choppier. The river splashed all over his pile of clothes, soaking them all. "Christ!" He swore as he ran out of the river, grabbing his wet pile of clothes.

Daphne had a small fire going a few feet away from her hut. She stood outside grilling fish she had caught earlier that day. After she finished up with her cooking, she went to a nearby well to draw fresh water before she brought everything inside.

With all his clothes wet, He couldn't even think of putting them back on and being comfortable. However, he pulled on his soaked t-shirt and was thankful it stretched out a little bit to cover himself. He grabbed his pants and shoes, walking back to the house and the fire there. His cheeks were colored red with embarassment.

Daphne looked over Mark slowly, a curious expression coming over her face as she wondered why his cloths were so soaked through. "What happened to you?" She asked, noting his blush as she went to take the water inside.

"I left my things a little too close to the water." He said, the blush on his face only growing deeper. "I'm a bit of a klutz like that...and poof. Soaked close."

"Oh I see." Daphne said with a light nod. "Here let me..." She placed her hands over his, allowing him to feel both her warmth and the soft feel of her hands as she took his clothing from him. She then walked back towards where she had the fire going, stringing his things up on a cloths line to dry them out. "I can do your shirt too, if you'd like." She offered as she turned to look back at him.

"Um...sure." He said, nervous as he pulled off the shirt, revealing a very muscular frame. He sat down on the ground, trying his best to work his legs so he'd have a little bit of cover.

She smiled softly as she wrung his shirt slightly and flapped it out to remove some of the excess water. She then took it to hang with the rest of his clothes. After which she turned to him, a curious expression forming on her face as she saw he was sitting down. "Are you going to wait out here with your cloths?" She asked as she made her way back to the hut.

Back
Top Bottom