Fx Any Mrs. Tessing's first request.

Mrs Tessing

Meteorite
Hello, and welcome to Mrs. Tessing's first request on Blue Moon. Fair warning, as a woman of quality I can be... high maintenance in my expectations. If that doesn't scare you off, continue!

To start things off, some ground rules. I prefer to RP via Forum and PM only, don't go asking me for all my discord, IM, or other contact methods. Please PM me if you have an interest and do try to be a bit specific. An opening PM with interest should involve at least what idea you had in mind, what you liked about it, what kinks you are going for, and what kind of character you had in mind. I'm going to wave this one off primarily until I do more wok on establishing this, but know it for the future! I do on average 2-4+ para and expect the same, although there are exceptions and such. 3rd Person preference.

Now then, as this is my first request I won't be using too many fancy colors or display. This will be a 'Less is more' request as a major WIP. I'll be adding more than just broad ideas and kinks soon!

Kinks I am currently seeking, in no particular order and not all at once obviously. Incest, Fantasy Races/Exotic genitalia of my partner or myself, Toys, Humiliation, Watersports, and Roughness.

Kinks I am open to and always open to. Anal, Multiple partners, Sloppy Seconds, Romance, Risk of Pregnancy, Cheating, Sexual Punishment, and BDSM elements.

It's going to be a bit if I am approved before I add ideas, settings, and more clarity~

-Ms. Tessing

Back
Top Bottom