Fx Male In Search

Roslynn

Banned
Banished
Okay so I'm not going to do anything fancy cause I'm to lazy but down below will be a list of rules, interests, and all that good stuff. Also I may had a rant depending...so continue on!

Also I AM the returning player SkysGoDim, so if we roleplayed before please PM me!!!

Rules

1. If you want to or ask to rp then please don't back out of it, but if you do that's fine cause I'll ignore you. Not to be rude but it just messes with my time.

2. Please don't just jump into romance or anything. Let their relashionship grow. And besides my character will show if she is ready.

3. I will be playing sub females with a fierce like personality, so no complaining. But each won't be the same they will all be different. Doesn't mean you rape them cause I won't allow bondage, or rape.

4. No first person cause it's all around terrible. It makes me uncomfortable. And no godmodding

5. No time skipping either pleeeeease.

6. Atleast two paragraphs or more. The most paragraphs I do is 2-3 depending on how typy I feel.

7. I will only be on 2-3 days a week, depending. But if I don't respond at all there's either no wifi or a storm.

8. And last one is I'm only giving 2 days for people to get back to me if you read it and simply ignored it. If not I will get rid of it immediately. Not trying to be rude or anything I know everyone has a life and so do I, but I know when I'm being ignored which is weird. And please have decent grammar.

Interests

I'm interested in any genre just not scifi or fanfiction.

Right now I am only looking for a F x M pairing.

I also do incest, impregnation, etc...the only things I won't except is furry or weird creature stuff. But I WILL except shape shifting and nekos.

Pairings for if you have a lazy brain like me

Hades x Kidnapped human
Hades x Kidnapped goddesses (ur choice)
Brother x sister
Father x daughter
M Neko x f neko
M human x f neko (vise versa)
Billionaire x forced lover
Master x slave
Rich x poor
Son x forced mother
M human x f shapeshifter (vise versa)
Kidnapper x victom
M ex boyfriend/fiance/husband x ex girlfriend/fiance/wife

For now that's all I'm willing to try. But if you guys have any ideas Pm and we can MAYBE do it.

Back
Top Bottom