Fx Male Do you like long term, world building, substance, science fiction and fandoms? Click here!

WildfIower

Boo I'm a ghost
important
My smut request thread is here.
My F-List is here.
I dont talk off site.
I write third person, past tense.
My post length varies, between 1 and 4 paragraphs on average.
Expect replies 3x a week - but don't hold me to it.
I am female seeking male & FtM characters - I will occasionally play a male on the side or indulge in f/f.
I prefer a healthy balance of smut & substance, but lots of substance.

top kinks
Ddlg
Bondage
Misogyny
Older men
Uniforms

NO
Noncon
Abuse
Dumbassery

1. I have absolute ZERO interest in playing an alien, exotic, mature or otherwise "special" woman to your young & innocent boy. None. Ever. No exceptions.
2. I love involving smut, obviously, but I don't play full time slaves.
3. I like it rough. Make it as dark, gritty, mean, degrading and humiliating as you can, but if you can't see the line between rough consensual sex and abuse, dont message me!

role plays
topics of interest
Aliens, time travel, parallel dimensions, space, apocalypses. Star Trek (TNG/DS9/VOY era), Supernatural, OUAT & Harry Potter.

semi developed
Distant future wherein humanity has moved to a new planet and won an intergalactic war. Setting is in a solar system that includes a xenophobic planet, mining planet, trading post and loads of ancient mysteries.

"Zombie" apocalypse of ultra-smart zombies, set in a safe haven.

Zombie apocalypse set in the US wherein seven major camps exist in national parks and forests.

Aliens invaded the planet decades ago. Humans cant see them, but they make up most of the population.

A young female engineer finds a deactivated, outlawed android in pieces in an alley dumpster. She takes him home and puts him back together.

Supernatural croatoan apocalypse s5e4
Star Trek tng borg apocalypse s7e11

NO
18 year old boy meets his first ever alien!
Grungy space freighter captain kidnaps an alien!
Post apocalyptic slave girl!
Male sex robot that lives to please master!
Female sex robot that seduces master!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom