Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bratgirl on patrol - the BratTrap

Bratgirl

Moon
Late at night as the good people of our city sleep Bratgirl is hard at work keeping the city safe. Patrolling the dark corners and dangerous crime ridden areas looking for wrongdoers, dressed in my hot purple latex catsuit riding my Bratcycle. I hear a police radio say possible breakin at the diamond exchange and race that direction. I see my arch enemy (YC) carrying a small crate out of the building and putting it into a small black van in the alley, then go back inside. Time to strike! I hop off my cycle and race inside and to my shock find myself surrounded by your gang all aiming guns at me. You shout
Hands UP! Unless you're bulletproof Bratgirl!
I can't believe I walked right into your trap as I angrily raise my gloved hands
One of your men is sitting at a radio saying.
I see you got the police report bratbitch!
They all laugh as you say
Good brat. Now. On your knees bratslut.Hands behind your back. You're going for a ride
I glare at you as I reluctantly obey, slowly dropping to my knees and crossing my wrists behind me as you cautiously approach me with ropes in your hand

Any rigger boys out there wanting to continue a sexy bondage filled adventure PM me and let's do it!
Brat!

Back
Top Bottom