Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Femdom kinks

Kittyslave

Planetoid
I would like to open a thread to discuss about femdom kinks. Where sub and dom can talk about their favourite kinks based on femdom

Sounds good, very difficult and rare to find females to play dominant characters.

I have various kinks in this area. One biggie is CFNM, Clothed Female Naked Male, can be used in various ways. One passive way is to simply have the male naked even if nothing sexual is happening and the female always clothed or the male blindfolded if she is naked. Works with cuckolding as well, others get to see her naked but her husband/partner is denied that!

I tend to prefer a more down to Earth domme rather than the cliche whips and chains "you little worm" type. I also like mixing things up so you get a loving caring type who will say things like, "I know, I know it hurts, but this is good for you and us".

As with @Fandomizer I prefer consent, I think it makes things more interesting when someone is consenting to being treated unfairly/poorly etc. Humiliation can take various forms as well but surely what could be more humiliating than "But my sweet, you are allowing this to happen to you".

I tend to like exploring how characters interact and navigate odd settings. One idea I have is about a Femdom mother, she wants her daughter to follow in her foot steps but her daughter is more vanilla and even traditional. The daughter is always hesitant to bring boyfriends home as her mother wants to inspect them and put them through their paces. More to it but that is the basis of it. I need the premise and story as well as the kinks.

Also have a number of Femdom type worlds.

That is quite interesting I would love to try a femdom roleplay with all of you as I am sure I could discover new kinks. I like my mistress to be motherly but sadistic and pervert. She loves you but she will keep you in chastity and will tease you and will not hesitate to humiliate you because she loves you and it's how she shows her love. So one day she would send you to heaven but the rest of the time you would be serving her and suffering for her own pleasure

I think I'm kinda into this kink, but it might be too ambiguous in the plots I incorporate it in. A lot of my characters are honestly just mean and their love interests sort of end up resembling the Love Martyr trope. There was really only one where it was blatant and there was some mild-ish petplay involved.

Well most of the time the rp is around this kinks even if they is no hentai you can feel the domination

I've always been a femdom, for as long as I can remember. But I don't partake in the chastity, bondage, humiliation side of being a dominant. I'm more focused on control. When I'm engaging with a partner, I am always in control of where things are going, I am the one doing most of the work (because if you want something done right, do it yourself), and my dominant side is very giving. I love pleasing my partners, but I do it from a place of control. I enjoy being worshiped for the pleasure I give to my partners, it truly pleases me. If you could call that dominance.

That's one sort of domination. I rarely found mistress like you in my roleplay like you. But I always enjoyed my roleplay with them. I do like to be the baby boy to his mistress, be pleasured and sent to heaven but always after I earned it

Chastity is interesting, not a priority for me tough. Edging, denial, so on are meat and butter to the smut angle, though. The bondage side is pretty strong; I tend to like exploring that heavily in tandem with psychological aspects. Humiliation, though far from required, interest me. Like others in here I strongly appreciate a lighter hearted play or just plain a nicer domme in general, though I'm quite fine with harsher alternatives going pretty far. The blend noted can be very interesting as well - a 'carrot and stick' kind of dom who will not hesitate to induce squirming at the very least, but have plenty of soothing words and actions to offer with it. A side to lean on for emotional support as well as the source of emotional overload during a session.

CFNM as defined above is an interesting dynamic to put in. A focus on control, while not as front and center, does well playing into my interest in the emotional side of characters. MissBermuda's take is absolutely a form of dominance, and a valid one.

It's at this point I make a disclaimer; I strongly lean towards submissive characters in plays, with my dominant end only showing up infrequently and when it does, typically one game at a time. It's a reversal from a few years ago, when I was far more into switchplay, and where I was overall actually leaning dominant. I suppose as time went on and interactions happened, I ended up with a more than plentiful market, yet not nearly enough of the stuff I was looking for. I started doing the same things a bit too much and my penchant for twists wasn't really helping the core experience. My paranoia of meeting standards, doing things right, taking the definitive lead in directions with someone I don't know, etc all contributed to a serious fall in that side. Like stronger plot games, I tend to keep my dominant side held far back for the rare instance where I really connect with someone and have the comfort and lowered firewalls to engage in the dialogue necessary for a mutually enjoyable experience on that front since I've found playing purely by character to result in problems even for entirely non-con scenarios where IC, the party has utterly no say in things. Perhaps especially for those cases since the common ground stuff is entirely relegated to OOC, which few people indulge in to the extents that I enjoy most. If I don't have enough of a dynamic, I'm not comfortable enough, and typically I just don't do it. Call me selfish, but I find it easier to put out 100% on a character who's submissive and detach when people drop off or things go wrong or whatever as compared to the self-imposed obligations when being dominant or even a switch. Unfortunate since the market for submissives is really oversaturated.

And frankly, that's part of the problem too - as a submissive in the plot, a dom who's not quite 'there' I can compensate for with the greater ability to explore a character's emotional state when receiving. For points of bondage especially I can reiterate and refine details that felt clunky and make it all 'feel' more real. When playing dominant, I just can't really do that. A sub has immense power to set the value of what the dominant side is doing, just as it is in real life. A sub who's not quite there, who I don't have a strong grasp of to tune things how they should go, or one who is just straight up bad at providing fuel is someone who I can't compensate for outside of godmodding, and I'm a hard ass on that count.

Well nice dom can go with harsh kinks if encouragement and love is here. After that I see what you mean about the important role as a sub. But a roleplay is only interested if the two of them( sub and dom) are interested by the roleplay they are doing. If one of them gets bored is the end of it. A femdom roleplay is based on a balanced relationship. Even if the description is not the same on both side. As long as the roleplayer show interest in the rp they are doing then it can grow into a beautiful story

I like the idea of the sub being spoken about as if they weren't in the room. Lets say the woman is in her fist Female Led/Femdom type relationship with a man, she has spoken to a close friend about it all and now the friend is there meeting the sub boyfriend for the first time. Perhaps the boyfriend is naked (CFNM) or close to it and will be completely revealed at some point in the evening.

The friend of course is bemused by it all but also fascinated she sits and watches, discusses it all with her friend. The sub by his mere demeanour itself is irrelevant in a way as he is just there, waiting for commands to make tea, bring food etc. Something about that scenario is interesting and of course arousing. Having him be there being spoken about virtually ignored and like he isn't in the room. But at the same time he is decoration.

I like that idea, I tried it once and it was really nice. Especially when she plays with your body without paying attention to you.

I like that idea, I tried it once and it was really nice. Especially when she plays with your body without paying attention to you.

Yes! Stuff like that and maybe the friend wants to play as well but rather than ask the sub male she asks her friend. So basically the woman is providing consent for her man to be touched/undressed etc rather than the man himself.

Exactly you. And it's even better with sweet but pervert, sadistic harsh dom. Are you dom ?

I had that great story of a power couple (I was wifey) and their 'boy'. Mmmmm. I'd write that again.

Sounds nice. I also had a plan of doing like a roleplay with two lesbians and their boy pet. One of them would be a Futa. And they would dominate him every morning and every night. He would be treated nicely but not as a human

You know when you watch a TV show or movie and the female is dressed in something sexy/revealing but there isn't much plot related reason for it? Or she will bend over to pick something and it reveals a lot of cleavage etc? That kind of thing interests me but reversing the roles. A female director gets her male cast to dress (under dress?) to be shirtless when there isn't any logical reason for it. Basically they are put on display in various ways and used as eye candy.

Perhaps there could even be a play/film/tv show where the male cast are just naked and the women fully clothed while they play out whatever the story is. The nudity preferably being irrelevant to what is actually happening and seemingly ignored by the female cast.

More a Female Led Relationship guy then Femdom, the fine line being that I am not much for the cliche whips and chains that Femdom tends to be associated with.

I like the idea of a loving relationship, the woman is in charge and go from there. It works with various settings and stories.

Then you have work settings and whatever. My ideas vary but I find anything where the woman has the upper hand in some way to be really hard to find a partner for in RP land.

Back
Top Bottom