Fx Any What craving can I fulfill?

Aquila

Meteorite
Hello to who ever reads this! At the time of me writing this I am rather new to the site but not at all new to roleplay. After browsing the forums a bit I’ve decided to finally go and post my own.

I’ve seen a lot of people post a bit about themselves so I wanted to be at least a little different, if you are interested in having me as a partner and you want to get to know anything just ask!

I usually roleplay sci-fi or fantasy plots but I have experience with all kinds of scenarios so don’t be shy to ask for something else!

I can usually post a solid 2-3 paragraphs depending on what I’m given by my partner. I am able to do more if my partner is also able to put out a lot.

I feel like everyone knows the simple rules for a partner, be respectful, yada yada, don’t leave out of the blue, you already know.

Know for the main event! What can I do for you? I’ve always been a people pleaser and that’s what I’m looking to do here! You have a fandom you want me to play a cannon as? Great! I’d love to play her! Any celeb you fantasize about? Let me know! Kinks? Specific scenarios? I’m all ears!

Here are some fandoms I'm familiar with though there are many more

Red Rising Saga (if you are familiar with this you are amazing!!)
Pokémon
Percy Jackson
Overwatch
Nintendo games
Disney princesses
Rooster teeth
Stardew valley
Skyrim
Tomb raider
Rainbow six siege

Many more!

If you wanted me to play a celeb just send me a list of your favorites and I’ll be happy to choose!

If you don’t want to do something fandom based just let me know what you have in mind! I’m into almost any scenario and almost any kink!

I hope to talk to you all!

Back
Top Bottom