Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

okay so..

Roslynn

Banned
Banished
So there's this person I want to roleplay with but when I tty to go to their page to send a message it won't let me saying that this page is restricted or whatever. This is my second post so..could that be it? Also could I just respond to it although it's just for bumping?

So there's this person I want to roleplay with but when I tty to go to their page to send a message it won't let me saying that this page is restricted or whatever. This is my second post so..could that be it? Also could I just respond to it although it's just for bumping?

Batman has answered your first question, so I'll go ahead and answer your second - you cannot respond on another user's search thread. I would suggest bookmarking the search thread for tomorrow, and making sure that you get your own request thread created and posted!

Batman has answered your first question, so I'll go ahead and answer your second - you cannot respond on another user's search thread. I would suggest bookmarking the search thread for tomorrow, and making sure that you get your own request thread created and posted!
Okay thank you!

Back
Top Bottom