Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Warcraft RP (Me and Winged Fae)

Kayalia sat against a ruined house in a town that was once known as the human town of Andorhal. Unfortunately, the town was destroyed by the former prince Arthas Menethil some years ago before the fall of Lorderon and Arthas's path of Damnation into becoming the Lich King. The prince had razed this town, assuming it lost to the scourge and attempted to wipe out whatever scourge forces where here, regardless if the townsfolk were really infected or not.

Kayalia took a bottle of Moonberry juice from her pack, as well as a roasted quill, and began to eat. He had been fighting the scourge in this ruined town for hours, and needed to take a break to replenish her strength. She wore scale mail all over her body, a single pauldron on her right shoulder that resembled a large red bear claw, and a full face green helm with two stout horns protruding from the forehead which she had removed so she could eat. She carried two hammers at her waist, each designed to be used with one hand for dual-wield combat.

She finished her five-minute rest and put her helmet back on, rising and drawing her weapons as she went off to hunt more undead creatures. She had been commissioned by the argent dawn to help eradicate the remaining scourge forces, and being one in search of work, plus an unquenchable thirst for adventure, Kayalia could hardly refuse the job.

With a soft whistle, and the sound of fleshing being pierced, the arrow had hit it's mark. The undead being dropped on the ground and laid lifeless, the way it should have been with how rotted it was now. The Draenei hunter knelled down next to her pet and patted it's head. "That's another one, Claw. Think we should take a small break?" She questioned the scorpion that stood level to her knees at the top of the body, it's tail reaching up to her torso almost.

Reisu wore full body covering armor. With her expertise in marksmen and crafting, she custom made her armor to resist a lot of damage and positioned most of the plating to deflect solid projectiles. She wears an open face helm as a difference to the rest of her armor, the helmet having a special connection to her. She was fairly slim for the strength she carried, using a very tight stringed long bow, and carried a battle axe on her back, which required two-hands to use properly. Her right forearm had a minor shield built into the armor, not a large one to impede her aim, but enough of one to be able to be used in a good defense. Her skin was also a dark tint in purple, slightly more so than other Draenei. Her horns flowed back, staying close to her head but also heading out to the sides.

Her bow was also custom made, but not by her it was from another blacksmith. The string was made tight on, and was very strong in material. Her battle axe was dual-bladed, and spiked up at the top with a third blade in the middle, able to be used like a spear almost. She was informed that she was to meet up with a shaman in the ruined town of Andorhal, a place she hated dearly due to the amount of undead in the area. Her and her pet had been traveling for a while, so she took the moment to rest, but made sure nothing was around and sat down next to the scorpion, pulling out some juice and food for her and her pet to munch on each.​

Kayalia got on her feet and stretched, her armor stretching and clinking along with the sounds of bones cracking back into place. She felt much better now after resting, her energy restored and her spirit lifted to what some would say overly cheerful. Now she could focus on finding the Hunter she was supposed to meet up with, though they didn't give a specific place to meet.

The undead posed little trouble on their own, but one after another with much pause between could quickly wear out even the most veteran of warriors. Kayalia sighed, standing in a crippled pile of dead corpses wondering wear this hunter she was suppose to meet was at. When she looked up again she thought she saw another person sitting behind some rubble, and went over to investigate. She was almost hit by the Hunter's pet Scorpion's tail. She gasped, falling down on her rear in surprise.

"I'm so sorry." She quickly apologized, not meaning to be a sneak. "A...are you the Hunter that I was told to work with?" The scorpion was still playing the faithful defender of her master, and kept it's tail raised against Kayalia, making her more nervous then she already was.

Reisu looked at Claw and saw he was on edge. "What is it?" She questioned when the next instant her swing his tail. Reisu leaped up, pulling the axe off her back and held it in her hands, ready to swing. She then stood at ease, letting Claw stand ready. "Reisu is the name." She said and smirked. "And you would be?" She questioned, putting the axe on her back once more. "OH! And this scorpion here is my faithful little pet, Claw. Don't worry, he won't sting you unless I give him the word." She said, taping his tail and then he went back to eating.

She then went over and picked up her bow, her quiver resting on her waist at her right. She held her bow in her left hand and picked up her bottle, tying it to her belt. She then picked up the rest of her food, setting it back in a bag on her waist. She had about three pouches tied to her belt, the bottle of water, and a single bag she slung over one shoulder. She looked at the shaman in front of her and studied her. "And I am looking for a shaman, seems like you must be the one." She said with out waiting for a name from the other.

"And just don't get on his bad side. Which is my bad side actually." She informed. She then slung her bow over her torso and shifted the weight of her armor. "Tell me, did you get the full detail on the mission? I was only told to find the shaman in Andorhal. I assumed you would have more information on the situation at hand." She stated, Claw coming up behind Reisu now, still standing at the ready. Reisu normally always had Claw stand ready so she could walk around relaxed at least a bit.​

Kayalia was startled, trying to pull herself together before standing on her feet again and heaving a large sigh. "I'm so sorry." She apologized, still shaken by Claw's defensive act. "I'm Kayalia. What's your name?" She introduced herself with a smile, Taking her helm off to properly introduce herself.

By her face alone, her skin was smooth, slim and a deep blue color. Her eyebrows were thing and her hair was a very dark green and held up in a ponytail. The horns reached back behind her head and curled inwards a little. Her eyes glowed white, as did all Draenei of her species, but you could still see emotions in those pupil-less eyes if you paid attention.

She reached out her hand to shake the hunters hand. "Yeah, I believe I'm the shaman you're looking. I also believe you are the Hunter I'm looking for too. Nice to meet you." Once the greetings were exchange she proceeded to explain the mission. "Um, I was told there was a really powerful Lich in the area, and he's supposedly responsible for the remaining Scourge forces occupying this land. I was told to meet with someone and take him out." You could easily tell she was anxious to continue the mission. "So...shall we?"

She shook the other's hand and nodded. "Yes, we should continue on. The sooner we get to this, the sooner we can clean this place up." She stated, leaving her own helmet on. She rarely took it off any way. She then started to walk towards the center of town before stopping. "What areas have you taken care of? Just about every Scourge left here will run from us once they find their Lich dead." She stated, then heard a sound and quickly pulled her bow off and notched an arrow, holding it up and looking around.

The speed she had used to pull out her bow was unnatural, to human standards anyway. She scanned the area, her arrow starting to glow softly at the tip. "Did you hear anything?" She questioned, knowing it was heavier than a simple skeleton or zombie. "Claw, point." She said simply and the scorpion started to move around, searching the immediate area. "Something must have gotten past me some how." She said, half cursing her self with the statement. That meant her skills didn't pick up an enemy, which meant she needed to train more. She didn't like having flaws in her skills, it was something she took much pride in.​

"Oh, just the south eastern parts so far. They'll come back soon unless we kill that lich. Once he dies the rest should just fall lifeless" Kayalia heard the sound as well, and quickly put her helmet back on and drew her hammers. The one in her main hand became wrapped in a tiny cyclone around the head, while her offhand weapon was engulfed in flames.

"I did. I don't like how big it sounds." She whined, hearing a low thud and felt the ground tremor slightly beneath him. She watched her pet skitter off, leaving them to themselves for the moment. "Don't be upset. You'll get better eventually." She smiled and slowly proceeded to where she heard the sound. When she saw the creature she gasped and hid herself behind a decayed wall, not decayed enough where she couldn't use it as effective cover. "There's an abomination strolling around. It's huge and..." She peeked out again, then hid once more. "Disgusting."

She nodded and slowly loosened the string to her bow, pulling back the magic in her arrow. She then started to concentrate and try to figure out what she could due. She then figured something out. She knew where Claw was at and it would work perfect. "Alright, I have a plan. I'm going to fire a shot into the air, causing an explosion to distract the Abomination, Claw will strike it from behind as another distraction because I know the dope will catch sight of us if we rush in straight forward at it. When Claw gets its attention, we go in from behind and kill it, got that?" She said.

She then started to charge mana into her arrow once more, this time making the tip glow a faint white this time. She then pulled the arrow back and aimed it to the sky, getting ready for the attack. "Ready?" She asked, waiting only a moment's time then fired the air high into the skies. She then pulled out another arrow and charged more mana into it, the glow a bright red for the fire it was being imbued with. She would let Kayalia head in first and fire the air behind her, aimed at the beast's head. The arrow would catch flame in mid-air, and would burn the Abomination as it pierced the skull.​

"It sounds great, but I'd rather be in the front attacking it." Kayalia sighed. As Reisu charged mana into her arrows, Kayalia was setting up totems around them, mostly with Reisu's position in mind. Four totems were set up, one an Earth Totem blessing them with the strength of Earth, one a Fire Totem imbuing there magics with added power, one a Water totem increasing their flow of mana, and a Wind Totem causing the winds around them to flow in ways that made them each feel lighter, and quicker too.

Once Kayalia had her totems up she gave Reisu the OK to start, and once that first shot was fired Kayalia rushed in with Claw straight at the Abominations back, being exposed to them due to Reisu's distracting shot. Her first hit came from her main hand, her hammer that the Wildhammer Dwarves used when they were flying gryphons to war. It delivered a shock to the creature, then the enchantment kicked in and delivered another two hits similar to that first strike in the form of a blast of wind. Her second attack came from her off hand, another hammer, but one she found in temple of native and savage trolls. The enchantment on this one burned the flesh of the creature, leaving a scorch mark on it's flesh as Kayalia kept wailing at it with uncanny swiftness and intimidating rage.

Reisu watched as the distractions went as planed and she took aim. She would predict where the Abomination's head would be at with the air and everything else, making the perfect shot as she let the arrow fly. She would let go of the bow string, sending the wooden shaft through the air, the totems making the wind and every other element work with her and against the enemy. It flew through the air, whistling as it went, until it stopped dead center into the Abomination's head. The final blow would be swung by Kayalia, sending the foe to the ground.

"Another kill." Reisu said with a smirk. She then went up to the dead corpse and pulled her arrow out, the head of it still in the corpse. "Damn...need to make another one." She said, putting the wood stick back into her quiver. She then looked to Claw and whistled, the scorpion crawling to it's master. "So, your name is Kayalia. Well, seems we can make a good team alone for now. Come on, lets kill this Lich and rid this place of the Scourge best we can." She said, holding onto her bow. She then started to walk away. Though her voice sounded like she hated to speak, that was one of her best 'welcomes' or 'hellos' she had ever said to someone, aside from the ones she said to her pet and people she really did know.​

Kayalia kept swinging away at the abomination, dodging it's attacks to some effect. It's movement's were sluggish, but still powerful. The ground around it shook moderately everytime one of it's attacks hit the ground. During that Time Kayalia felt she would have fallen, but didn't each time, though the effects were distracting to her none the less. As for the final blow, she brought both hammers behind her, charge them with lightning, and swung them at the abomination pincer-like. The hit blew off a large portion of the decaying behemoth, and with a gargled roar it fell to the ground, it's blood and gut's spilling out and decaying almost instantly.

Kayalia thought her stomach flipped, almost losing her lunch at the site. "That...was sooo Disgusting." She fussed as she whiped off what little of the abominations remains splashed onto her. She would definately need a bath later. "Yeah, we do make a good team." She smiled, letting off a sigh of relief. She clapped her hands together suddenly, causing her totems to vanish into an ethereal state that merged with her body. "I think we should take a quick break before the lich. That guy was tough."

She looked at her own armor and than to her scorpion. "Yes, we should bath as well. Wash off the armor so it won't rust. A Scourge's blood could taint our own flesh or purpose, we should get it off our skin." She stated and started to walk. "There is a Moonwell near by. We can use it if it hasn't been tainted yet." She stated, Claw following behind her.

After so long they made it to the Moonwell, an unnatural glow to it. "Good, it is still pure." She said under her breath, taking off her armor first and leaving the cloth on still as she knelt down by it's side. The Moonwell is slightly bigger than normal, most likely tampered with by Night Elves. "It should be plenty big for the three of us." She said, looking to Claw who soon crawled in and started to wash off the tainted Abomination's blood. Reisu would start to wash off her armor first, working on the body piece first and then the rest of it.​

"((Hmm, I could branch off a Death Knight origin from this point if i wanted to))

"Yes. I don't want to smell especially to linger." She made a sickly expression before following Reisu away from the ruins of Andorhal. She peered over her shoulder one last time and quickly hurried off almost spilling her guts, wondering why she bothered to look back at the now decaying corpse that was the abomination they slew earlier.

"Ah, Finally." Kayalia sighed in relief as they found a moonwell. "The Cenarion Circle must've sent aid. I don't remember seeing this here before. Then again I haven't been back here for a while until now." Kayalia began to undo the straps on her more heavier and bulkier armor pieces. Those were the ones that got hit the most. The leather interior she was now wearing prevented the armor's rough surface from irritating her skin while she swore it. She then took her chest piece and began to scrubb it clean in the purified waters of the Moonwell. "The Lich will most likely use powerful magics, even you won't be safe with your ranged attack. We'll have to use a different strategy when fighting him. We'll also have to take in account that he might call minions to aid him."

Back
Top Bottom