Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking to bust some heads... In a metaphorical sense anyway... ((Recruiting for a Ghostbusters game.))

Would be interesting to try this. Both the Ghosbusters scene, both the rules, but mostly to see how smut and Maybe kinks would be happening. :)

I honestly hadn't put much thought into smut. In the past, I've played a male, a sort of third son to old money. A bit of a wild child, he is basically given some family money in order to "Start a business". His parents just want him not out whoring and drinking. He sees an old call add, and six months Later "Ghostbusters Mega-City" is opening. I tend to play heavy charisma and charming type characters. The game calls them "Ladies Man".

You basically need 4 characters, a charismatic character, a smart character, a scientific character, and a practical character. The thing is, when you catch a ghost, you get so many "Brownie Points", and I think every 10 Brownie points, you can pay to increase a point to a stat. 20 is also the max ((I think, been awhile since I read it.)) so given you start with like 30 Brownie points, ((You can also add them to your roles to do better.)). It's fairly easy to maximize everything fairly quickly. Each sleep or new adventure also resets your Brownie points.

As far as smut goes, normally I let what happens happen. Since we'd be playing O.C. who knows. I do love the fact that getting laid is a "Long term goal."

Well, hope to see others interested too.
But 'getting some' is my short term goal, even if it is just by using items or fall prey to ghosts...
Okay with a romantic connection being a long term goal, however.
Also either the scientific or maybe the practical character would be good for me to play. (For you seem to have the charismatic leader all ready, and a smart one would not try some of the things I would. Practical would not necessarily mean she has common sense either....)

I'll tentatively throw my hat in the ring for this. Not really familiar with the system, but looks like fun.

Well, hope to see others interested too.
But 'getting some' is my short term goal, even if it is just by using items or fall prey to ghosts...
Okay with a romantic connection being a long term goal, however.
Also, either the scientific or maybe the practical character would be good for me to play. (For you seem to have the charismatic leader all ready, and a smart one would not try some of the things I would. Practical would not necessarily mean she has common sense either....)

Well, if you read the above booklet it talks about it more in-depth. Your long term goal is up to you, with input from your D.M. It offers a few suggestions. Wealth, Fame, etc. When it comes time to roll it, you can earn more Brownie Points, or not gain them. An example would be, maybe you are getting interviewed by a local T.V. station. If you roll well you get 10 Brownie Point, and the article airs in prime time. Roll medium and your interview wasn't bad but ended up rolling during the credits, so 5 brownie points. Rolled a ghost dice, turned out one of your experiments made the footage unstable, and you get no Brownie Points.

You can also change it as you progress. If you get tired of trying to get laid, or maybe your character wants to settle down. Also, you could have your mission be something like "Get an appointment at an expensive resturant we've been called too." etc. I'm pretty flexible with it.
[automerge]1572871412[/automerge]
I'll tentatively throw my hat in the ring for this. Not really familiar with the system, but looks like fun.

Cool, feel free to red the above linked to "Training Manual" it's I think 10 pages and it's what's available. It's really simple to get into. When you have, please copy from that a character sheet, or make your own ((It's a simple grid in paint.)) and post it here. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Back
Top Bottom