Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Planet - Mars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarrakhash

Padawan Predator
Smirking he looked down at the puddle on the floor,"You mean it hasn't all come out already?"

Snickering he nodded,"I can do that...but I like variation, it's the spice of life, this time you face the wall. Make sure your hand is in position to play with yourself, you'll cum quicker that way...but first let me get inside you....come here and lay on the table. I'll carry you over to the wall." Smirking he chuckled,"Mostly because when he eats off of it tonight I want to think that's where I had your naked body impaled on me...."

Chuckling he lead her to the table, pressing her forward till her tits stopped her then he smirked,"Those are some pretty impressive freckled jugs you have there, Millie." With her bent over he stood behind her, slowly guiding his stiffining cock inside her,"Fuck.....damn....still tight...going to have to just about break you....let me know when you're ready for me to lift."

OP
Fandomizer

Fandomizer

Fandom Number Generator
Millie was moaning like a really aroused whore when he stuffed her and started to fuck her. His comment about her freckled breasts really had her turned on. She liked it when a guy could appreciate a feature of hers she was really proud of. "Mmm...nggg... They're yours fore the taking you know. Mmm fuuuck, pick me up and give it to me Harry. I wanna squirt all over the table and leave my juice and your cum there to just cake innocently while he's none the wiser." she teased. Soon he'd be really giving it to her and she sang for him her horny songs of approval just like she had when he hammered her into the wall.

"Fuck meeee!" she begged. "Fuck me haaard Harry!"

Her pussy was already convulsing around him as she came. She wanted to cum a lot on him. This position aroused her even more.

Tarrakhash

Padawan Predator
Harry growled as he slid in and out of her the table squeaking as he slammed her against it, her juices and his leaking out with each thrust and pooling on the table, his hands gripping her legs as he drove her and her massive tits into the table over and over and before he knew it she was cumming again and he chuckled,"Save some of that for the wall, Millie, I'm just getting a good grip."

Leaning forward he wrapped an arm under her breasts, their massive size combined with her tiny waist made it easy for him to wrap a powerful purple arm around her mid section the other arm gripped her hip as he lifted her up, his chest against her back as she lifted off the table, his muscle trembling slightly as he staggered the few steps to the wall, his arm moving enough so that he could press her and her firm breasts up against the wall,"Right...hand in position and off we go, Millie...scream for me my little red headed whore."

Smashed against the wall there wasn't much she, or her marvelous tits could do except bounce off the wall as Harry went to town with eager, powerful thrusts seemingly uninhibited by his previous orgasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom