Fx M or F Futanari for Female or Femboy- The Divine Mistake

Hey, Analise here! I am currently searching for a very lucky Woman to be a partner in my RP. I’ll provide the basic description here and if you’re interested just message me on discord-or Skype- and we’ll work out all the kinks and such there.

-_-_-_-_-_-_Passion-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

In this world there is no Heaven or Hell. There is no reincarnation or purgatory either. In this universe, there is only an unending paradise no matter how terrible of a person you were in life. In my paradise I live on an isolated island; a wish I always had as to not be matched with anyone who would discriminate against me. Why would anyone discriminate against me, you may ask? Well in this world girls like me- dickgirls, that is to say- are discriminated against by Females and Males. Cast aside like trash and abused by society which rewards us with the highest quality of paradise in the afterlife. I live in a posh and cozy mansion- my dream house- on an island covered in lush palm trees and surrounded by the ocean. My house is never void of alcohol or entertainment, my belly never empty and my mind never in need of rest. I can sleep as much as I wish, any food I want will appear in my fridge as well as any drink at my in-home bar. My pool is a mere walk away and my TV and Entertainment systems are always ready. In short, I am content in my life of perfect and blissful solitude. Or at least I was until, one day, you decided to wash ashore. About Twenty years into my paradise you- the first person to ever have been mistakenly placed in a paradise is placed with me.
my anxiety is immediately sky high as I meet you and I realize the world still hates girls like me. So we decide to wait for the divine entities to fix the mistake. We wait for days, weeks, months without a sign. Eventually as we wait, we become friends and fight my fears of females your hatred of girls with cocks to begin a realization; we aren't so different after all. We eventually, even, become lovers- willing to do anything for each other- and hope that this never ends- knowing we finally found true paradise with each other, not loneliness or normality. We were a divine mistake, but every mistake becomes a miracle.

Back
Top Bottom