Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Winter Wolf's Artsy Den

WinterWolf

Underestimated . Winter’s Queen . Seasoned
So other than writing, I like to edit and manipulate photos. Most of them are characters of my own and/or fandom characters I enjoy writing as. I'm still learning a lot about editing and manipulating photos so because I'm still learning, I also offer my services free of charge! If anyone would ever like me to do anything for them, I don't mind taking a whack at it! However, I can't promise it will be glorious. Haha. Most of my stuff is things that have inspired me to do these things. I've been able to do a few things that people have asked me to do and I'll include some of those in here. But regardless, I'd love to share some pieces here!

So I hope you all enjoy the gallery! Maybe I'll add some more as I get some requests and as I make pieces that are worth sharing. :)

Xoxo, WinterWolf

kn4X4G2.png

oZ7LiCP.png

WWePyDq.png
(For this character, my partner played an AU version to Aegon Targaryen. He and Sansa had a romantic relationship in the roleplay)
hTYaTvCl.png

NU271CB.png
(Obviously we all know her thing with Petyr Baelish. I personally ship them 100%. I have a ton of edits featuring these two.)
0Zne7MQl.png

pZkXO4c.png

BPiNpPl.png

EKxy60g.png

cFGdHlC.png
(In this roleplay, my partner played an original character named Elden who was a love interest for Sansa)
Pi6jl9Ol.png

980WHUL.png

Ldr89Zh.png
(In this roleplay, my partner played an original character named Rayner who I ended up using for one of my fanfictions as well)
ZFtJfDR.png

tjJ6tam.png
pp5HT7u.png

Jh0TwoH.png

mFNvtIrl.png

by1Tdrvl.png

8zFa6H5l.png

zy2Mbsd.jpg
JjysZWE.png
omZvQ1W.png

fd9STPe.png

vlp5L9sl.png

dvYENJEl.png

Td2T5DSl.png
(Natalie Quince was an original character for a werewolf roleplay)
juibgAr.png

3AZUxnIl.png

31oGhWe.png

vw7QwJT.png

Yfl4dUT.png

i1Hj1M3.png

1nkqMR9l.png

MttOXN6l.png

ZgpUx4hl.png

(Rivka was created as a demon from a biblical based roleplay)
9NfxtF3l.png

FCLEXs8l.png

GDp27uOl.png

lvp7CgIl.png

Nv8xdUnl.png

gZASPoGl.png

gWmQP4Il.png

81oVRYSl.png

bnKVFTkl.png

9ogt6gIl.png

cPb682Pl.png

co7Jtw2l.png