Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

sentinelofdreams

Planetoid
Greetings History buffs and horny nerdy girls out there. I'm S and I have a new craving for Historical based roleplay ideas. Currently, my ideas are currently all over the place but I have a few ideas in mind. I remade this thread from the old one that was rather unpolished and wasn't made properly. I hope you take your time and I look forward to your requests.

What I am and what I like:
Straight Male: I only wish to roleplay to ladies or to someone who wishes to hide their real gender to me. Just a personal preference.
Time: I am mostly online but I am from a Australian time zone so I am not available at Eastern Standard Time or Greenwich time. Nonetheless, I'll try to reply to you ASAP.

My kinks: Virgins - Nothing makes a man feel more manly than taking a Virgin to her ropes and making her a real woman. YC does not always need to be a Virgin, it depends on the story. When I say Virgin, I meant Virgin biologically meaning they haven't slept with a guy before. I don't mind clueless, innocent girls but preferably I wish curious horny girls or at least a Virgin who knows what a blowjob is :p.
Domination: I prefer to be on top wether literally when MC goes to town or to be more in charge. Personally, I am not too big of a fan of BDSM but I am more leaning to a dominant or at least a neutral.
Con: Consensual sex is best sex but I will give some exceptions. If YC is a bad guy who did bad things, that is when I would be ok to non-con smut. I preferably want to see characters beg that they will change and be better, but deep down they will keep being evil assholes and all they want is to not have their Hymen opened.

Speaking of smut, my whole kink list: Begging, Virgins, Defloration (craving), Thighjobs, Blowjob, French Kissing, Lingerie, minor bondage, Creampie, Titjobs, Stockings and Garter belts, Lap Dances or dancing (or grinding), rough sex, flexible girls, minor Mind Breaks, Pussy Spreading, Threesomes, throatfucking/deep throat, choking, spanking, and Domination.

My no list: Gore, scat, view, beasts, tentacles, excessive BDSM, piercings, death.

Plots and ideas
Early to late middle ages: 500-1500: Warrior x lady, knight x peasant, Mercenary x whore, Queen x King, Princess x Knight.

Getty_Ms._Ludwig_XV_13_31r_(detail).jpg
Fiore as he is depicted in Flower of Battle, his own Fight Book

Plot Idea: Fiore del Liberi: The Wandering Swordsman.
Fiore del Liberi is one of the deadliest and most well known sword masters of his time. He wanders from place to place seeking whoever he way teach or fight for money and women. Fiore is a stoic, silent man who prefers to be alone with no one but his swords. People would often duel him to see if the legends are true about him, but will be surprised that he is what he claims to be.

Example Plot: The Student
A Duke in the Holy Roman Empire contacts Fiore to have his daughter trained the art of the sword. He goes there alone braving the wilderness, bandits and the local population. Eventually, he meets the daughter of the Duke and teaches her his art. Do they get any closer emotions from each pther? Do they fall in love? Does Fior's Silent, direct demeanor with a hint of sass make the woman lust for him? Anything could happen.

This can be a system based rp or s private one. If one is willing to play multiple characters, that's even better. This one would have a harem arc similar to the Witcher games.

If you wanna add some combat into the mix, which there will please read Fight like Fiore and watch these neat videos from Akademia Szermierzy.

World War 2 1939-1945: Soldier x Civilian, Spy x Interrogator, Nurse x Soldier, General x Secretary.

Example Plot: Downfall: The red Menace or Bolshevik Justice.

It is the closing days of World War II. The red army continues to rape and pillage the German nation in frenzied hatred upon its people. The diabolical acts committed by Nazi Germany prompt Soviet forces to punish almost any German man or woman that they encounter.

Warning, this topic will contain rape. I am always against this kind of role-play but we can all agree that Nazi punching is the only tolerated form of violence. Well, not actually but... Okay, I have been craving a little bit to have a German woman get ganged up by Soviet provided if you are willing to play that she is complicit to the holocaust or whatever crime she committed. Options include: Vengeance Weapon test pilot, Concentration Camp Operator, Volkstrumn Officer, Interrogator, Spy, Gestapo Officer, Hitler Youth President and others. Not a innocent German civilian, but someone complicit to Nazi Cause. Again, Rape is not my fancy but this kind of RP is an exception. I would prefer it as a one-shot story.

I have several more Ideas in mind to tinker around and will as more stories as I crave for more Ideas. Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom