Fx Male [F4M] Retirement Home Nurse for Sexist Old Men (Long term, detailed, multi-paragraph)

life

slut
Hi!

I am an adult seeking another adult for RP

Just one idea for tonight.

I would like to do a fantasy roleplay with someone who is detailed and can type at least 3-4+ paragraphs per response. I type in first person, but I do not mind if my partner types in first or third. I want someone who types more detail than me and cash push the story in the direction they want. You have to be descriptive, literate please don't message me if you aren't going to use a lot of detail.

It would take place at a full 24/7 care retirement home for elderly men. I want to be assigned as your nurse to help you with 24/7 service as well as your day to day routine. Stuff like domestic duties like cleaning and cooking for you of course, but also anything sexual you would want like blowjobs, rough sex, anal, etc... I would help you with bathing, if you needed help getting dressed and when you need to go to the bathroom. My job as a nurse would be to do anything you want, and always with a smile on my face. Scenes at your apartment in the retirement home mostly, but going out in public can be really fun too or even like on vacation if it works with the plot.

I want your character to be around 70-80 years old, and be tall and preferably a bigger guy. I want you to describe your character to me. I can send a few photo references for my character to choose from. My character will be slutty, outgoing with a very friendly personality.

My ideal partner for this roleplay is very dominant, misogynistic, with a generally negative and hateful attitude towards women. You believe women should just be objects to serve men and have no rights of their own. This is one of the biggest kinks of the RP, your views on how women should be and act.

My kinks are anal, oral, cock worship, hung men, rimming, watersports, pubic hair on men, overweight men, incest, ageplay, dominant men, DD/lg, slutty women, lingerie and cute outfits, dirty talk and name calling, being filmed and photographed, BBC, rough sex, women being naturally submissive towards men, slapping, spanking, beatings, switching between pussy and anal sex, changing positions throughout sex, excessive cum, impregnation, spit play, collars and leashes, face fucking, humiliation, public, semi public, degradation, sexism, blumpkins, group play, lesbian play, sharing partners, beastility

My limits are blood, knives, diapers, and puke.

Back
Top Bottom