Fx Male “Curating a Romance” (Vampire/Human)

PhoenixRising82

“Ours is the Magic. Ours is the Power.”
2019-disneylegend-rdj-780x440.jpg

He’s (YC) a museum curator with a thing for perfection. No one’s ever gotten close to him; how could they? They’re never as perfect as the portraits, the sculptures, the art that never changes. Then one day, an intern (MC) is hired on—a young (25-30), messy, disorganized intern, whose hair and desk are in a constant state of disarray. The curator is going half-mad with this walking embodiment of chaos; so why then can’t he stand the thought of the intern leaving at the end of their assistantship?

He is also never seen during the day. Curious to say the least but hey, to each his own, right? It’s perfectly quiet at night after all. Maybe that’s it? Or maybe there’s something more to the handsome, older curator?

I’d also like to at some point, incorporate the whole masquerade ball into this idea. Being a vampire and a curator of antique/ancient things, he’s bound to have a beautiful mansion filled with plenty of acquired antiques and the like. Something that would thoroughly intrigue my character. He needs some way to get her to his place and without kidnapping her (although we could discuss such a route....but you’d have to really sell me on it.) a Ball would be an intriguing way to get her attention and then further snag her with the beautiful mansion, an antique itself and its contents would likely seal the deal.

Biting/Nibbling - It IS a Vampire Story after all. Erotic biting is acceptable.
”I wrap my hand around your neck with love, love!” - Let’s just not get crazy and choke a girl out, hmm? Be sexy.
Rain - No, not a constant rain through the entire story but rain is sexy to me and should be used at least during one steamy scene.

Face Claims - Yes, I want you to use the one I’ve chosen. In turn, I will use a female face you’d like me to use.

We can discuss kinks further but nothing outlandish and crazy. My hard no’s below are just that, No. Otherwise, if you suggest something and I’m not into it, I’ll let ya know.

Huge size gaps.
Non-consensual.
Tenticals.
Gore.
Vore.
Bathroom stuff.
Snuff.
Hard BSDM.
Anime/Hentai.
Futanari.
Excessive anything.
Harems.