Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

More DMs Needed for Discord 5e 18+ Server

Dr. Pox

Super-Earth
Hello, I have a Discord Server with roughly 20-30 active players with multiple characters. We are in need of a few more DMs to help keep stories flowing and moving along.

The Setting is Homebrewed:
A kingdom during a high fantasy renaissance where airships fly the skies and noble houses compete for the next big invention to give them money and power. However the political machinations of the noble houses and the royal family have begun to be felt and rock the safety and security of the entire nation, and a schism between the churches threaten to rekindle another war between gods as demons begin to walk the Prime Material Plane unchallenged. It is up to an adventuring Guild known as the Steel Hearts who work outside the boundaries of the jaded and apathetic nobles to provide heroism, spell, and sword as monsters, criminals, and fouler things begin to infest the dark places of the shattering kingdom.

As for 18+ Elements: In this universe, the Goddess of Love has become the Queen of the Gods, and she believes that combat can be resolved in a more... fun ... way then just killing your opponent. NSFW elements is common and encouraged in a kink shame and judgement free server. Whether Con, Dub Con, or Non Con, the universe has in game mechanics that will allow one or more characters to engage in erotica if they so desire.

The server is set up as a mission based adventures from a local hub open for character interactions. Aside from server rules creativity is encouraged and anything can happen in this world.

As a DM I will be able to offer you anything you require in order to run a group of 4-5 characters through a quest of varying length and difficulty. This is an opportunity to not only be creative but also make some wonderful writing partners, and of course you can make your own characters, to join in the fun.

Reply here and I will DM you the Discord link.

Im looking for 1-2 more DMs for my server.

Again really want people willing to communicate and work with the players and GMs to have the best experience.

I like DMing but I haven't played 5th. I bet it's fun on the server though, heh.

Still looking for a few more good possible DMs and maybe an active player or 2.

Back
Top Bottom