Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Seeking Submissive Partners

Rules About PMing Me

☆ When messaging me DO NOT send me a message that ONLY says, "Hey, do you want to RP?" of any variation of. You'll be ⌧ Deleted.
☆ Make sure you have a relevant SUBJECT line. Meaning if you're interested in a certain plot or pairing then use that as the subject rather then the mundane "Hi" or "Wanna RP"
☆ Don't panic if I do not reply right away, I'll respond to you even if I am not interested. No ghosting here

My Style

☆ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟaʏ ɪɴ 3ʀᴅ Pᴇʀsᴏɴ Oɴʟʏ!
☆ I'ᴍ  Paʀaɢʀaᴘʜ ᴛᴏ Mᴜʟᴛɪ-Paʀa  Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟaʏᴇʀ. Nᴏ Oɴᴇ Lɪɴᴇs!
☆ Pretty much anything you want except Vore or Scat
☆ 100% No Story-Driven Romance!

Preferred Pairings

I can play SUB or DOM

Older x Younger
MILF (Futa) or DILF (Cunt Boy) x Son/Son's Friend/Daughter/Daughter's Friend
Teacher x Student/Co-Worker
Boss x Employee
Celebrity (OC) x Fan
Maid x Homeowner
Wealth x Poor/Homeless
Mythical Beast x Warrior
Futa/Cuntboy x Father
Futa/Cuntboy x Brother
Friend x Friend
Popular Student x Rebel Student (or Nerd x Jock)
Bully x Victim
Prince/ss x Knight
Prince/ss x King
Futa/Cunt Boy Commoner x Prince
Futa/Cunt Boy Warrior x Prince/King
Warrior Queen x King/Prince/Knight
Anthro x Human/Anthro
South Park (AU)
Pokemon (AU)
American Dad (AU)
Serial Killer x Captive
Gang x Captive/Rival
Dead by Daylight (setting) (AU)

My Preferences
These are my major kinks: Here is my F-List

Extreme/Public Humiliation
Discipline / Reinforcement
Degradation
Hardcore Violence/Abuse/Rape
Pain (Sexual and Non-Sexual)
Virgin (at least anal virgin)
Virile Hypersexual Aggressively Sadistic Dom
Heavy/Extreme BDSM
Bad Ends (optional)
SPH
Stockholm-Like Syndrome (optional)

My Plots

Paid Research Study

Life on the streets drove the twenty-one-year-old Taylen to go to the Medical facility and sign up for the injections that weren't regulated by the FDA. She wasn't told much and the doctors used the classification clause to keep everything vague. The last thing Taylen recalled was lying down on a bed and an oxygen mask going over her face along with an IV. Waking up, she instantly knew something was off about her, her breasts nearly doubled in size, and as she reached down she felt a new appendage, complete with milk sacs...That was Day One. Over the week she was injected with various stimulants, hormone enhancers, and steroids. By Day Seven, Taylen was released, her body changed and more changes were still to come. Implanted inside her body a series of chips to monitor her vitals, and an internal device embedded to release a new experimental drug called S.E.A.R. (Sexually Enhanced Adrenaline Replicator). She was dropped off in a traditional taxi in front of an apartment complex, Taylen had been informed that part of her payment was covering her living expenses for the next year but she wouldn't receive any money for personal needs.

A Summer of Regrets (Short Term)
Major Kinks; Extreme Humiliation, Degradation, Sissifacation, and Excessive Semen

Kylin had her summer vacation planned out; it was simple she wanted to go to Daytona Beach, find a guy, get him drunk and break his soul. Nothing too far fetch for two months, right? Kylin's family were the only ones to know about her having the impressive genitals of a male, and this forced her family to homeschool their beloved daughter to keep her secret from showing itself. Her parents had normal jobs, but Kylin's social life was always through a computer screen or some form of a social platform. Graduating high school and earning her diploma, Kylin lied to her parents about starting school early and packed up her suitcase. She took the graduation money from her grandparents on both sides, bought a plane ticket and got herself vacation rental for the summer in Daytona. Arriving in Florida Kylin quickly unpacks, and sets out looking for her victim...

Roommate or Fuck Toy?
WARNING: Not for everyone and some may find this offensive If this offends you, please hit the (x) button. DO NOT PM ME with your COMPLAINTS. Not all my work is this dark, but this is something I wanted to RP for a while.
What MC thought was his new roommate was a biological woman, but an accidental privacy breach when YC is in the shower reveals she has a small male appendage. Disgusted by this MC decides that YC is not worth much to society since she cannot be bred or bare offspring. MC grew up in a very traditional household where men have cocks, and women have vaginas. What use is a piece of human flash that has tits and a dick? MC can only come up with one conclusion - to be a pointless fuck toy and enslaved piece of property. YC being new to the state, doesn't know anyone, and MC chooses to act on his thoughts as irrationally and violent as they were.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom