Mx Any Seeking Submissive Partners (Males, Females, Cunt Boys and Futas)

Rules About PMing Me

☆ When messaging me DO NOT send me a message that ONLY says, "Hey, do you want to RP?" of any variation of. You'll be ⌧ Deleted.
☆ Make sure you have a relevant SUBJECT line. Meaning if you're interested in a certain plot or pairing then use that as the subject rather then the mundane "Hi" or "Wanna RP"
☆ Don't panic if I do not reply right away, I'll respond to you even if I am not interested. No ghosting here

My Style

☆ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟaʏ ɪɴ 3ʀᴅ Pᴇʀsᴏɴ Oɴʟʏ!
☆ I'ᴍ  Paʀaɢʀaᴘʜ ᴛᴏ Mᴜʟᴛɪ-Paʀa  Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟaʏᴇʀ. Nᴏ Oɴᴇ Lɪɴᴇs!
☆ Pretty much anything you want except Vore or Scat
☆ 100% No Story-Driven Romance!

Preferred Pairings

I can play SUB or DOM

Older x Younger
MILF x Son/Son's Friend
Teacher x Student
Boss x Employee
Celebrity (OC) x Fan
Maid x Homeowner
Wealth x Poor/Homeless
Mythical Beast x Warrior
Daughter x Father
Sister x Brother
Friend x Friend
Popular Student x Rebel Student (or Nerd x Jock)
Bully x Victim
Princess x Knight
Princess x King
Female Commoner x Prince
Female Warrior x Prince/King
Warrior Queen x King/Prince/Knight
Anthro x Human/Anthro
South Park (AU)
Pokemon (AU)
American Dad (AU)
Serial Killer x Captive
Gang x Captive/Rival
Dead by Daylight (setting) (AU)

My Preferences
These are my major kinks: Here is my F-List

Extreme/Public Humiliation
Discipline / Reinforcement
Degradation
Hardcore Violence/Abuse/Rape
Pain (Sexual and Non-Sexual)
Virgin (at least anal virgin)
Virile Hypersexual Aggressively Sadistic Dom
Heavy/Extreme BDSM
Bad Ends (optional)
SPH
Stockholm-Like Syndrome (optional)

My Plots
Fuck the Forest
Major Kinks: Violence/abuse, non-con, 3+ pen, DP, painal, and humiliation.

The Plot: Fauna, the protector of the forest, had become overwhelmed with all the deforestation both natural and those caused by logging companies. The satyr-like creature had guarded the ancient forest for years keeping the animals inside safe from the approaching humans. One day though, she is making her rounds before returning to her hidden home embedded with the cave behind a majestic waterfall when her hoofed footsteps into a well-hidden trap. Letting out a bleat of fear, she found herself being snatched up and hanging upside down from a tree by her foot. Passing out due to the blood running to her head, Fauna wakes up a few hours later to being poked by a massive man from a logging company and he's not alone. The small group of men had been hoping to capture her; she had destroyed several of their equipment and had put the company behind on their deadline - now that they have her, they are eager to teach the guardian a lesson.

Alternatives: YC can be Female, Male or Cunt Boy

Punishments for Witchcraft
Major Kinks: Abuse, Humiliation, enslavement, virial sadistic dom.

The Plot: Magic has been outlawed in the land for over a century but there are still those born with a gift/curse. Not many people who are born with the ability to cast magic are allowed to reach adulthood, some are killed after the first sign of their ability. There is a league of soldiers (mixed races) whose families have always been the slays of the magic uses that are paid handsomely for the kidnapping and killing of witches. In some (very rare) cases the newborn child is spared (normally because they are born outside of the kingdom's walls). Recently there have been some unusual things happening that can only be described as magic fueled. The league had been summoned to track down the cause of the strange events and kill it. Most magic users of recent have been born male, but when one of the members of the league (MC) stumbles over the female magic-user using her abilities to rig a gambling game the soldier is torn between killing the woman for the money and prestige or keeping her as his own useable slave; her magic abilities under control by the special metal collar he clamped around her neck

Alternatives: YC can be Female, Male or Cunt Boy

For the Diety/ies
Major Kinks: Excessive cum, oversized cocks, stomach bulge, pain (sexual and nonsexual)...

The Plot: Every year there are sacrifices that have to be made. So far even with the offerings, the kingdom has been plagued with bad luck and misfortune. The village leaders decided that this year they would offer up humanoid sacrifices. The kingdom being primarily composed of humans and dark elves they decided that the youngest heir to the Dark Elf's more prestigious family, and the youngest heir to the human throne. The girls were left bound to an offering pole in the temple. The kingdom believed that the gods would take the girls but instead the next day they would be found used, abused and deflowered -- the next night the girls would be visited again this time the deity wasn't alone...

Alternatives: YC can be Female, Male or Cunt Boy; Can be made into a Snuff as well.

Wrong Runic Translation
Major Kinks: Forced sex-slave, painful anal, public humiliation, abuse, Fantasy BDSM, Magic (demon dom).

The Plot: The young priestess had received her final markings to transition from adept to a full priestess. Her duties were to translate the old text from the dying runic language to modern-day. Being both bless with the wisdom of the ancients and bless with a higher intelligence level and knowledge the head priest saw this job to be her calling. A few months into her assignment, the priestess comes over a very old and dirt-caked leather tomb. Curiosity killed the ca - as she started reading the pages aloud the young virgin priestess opens a portal in her chambers and releases a sadistic demon who sees her instantly as his offering. The priestess soon learns that to keep the people in the kingdom safe she will have to allow the demon to make her his sex-slave for the rest of her life.

Alternatives: YC can be Female, Male or Cunt Boy; Can be made into a Snuff as well

The Boy in the Loo
Major Kinks: T.B.D.

The Plot: MC just started a new job at a business law firm, and had expected the workplace to be strict and completely business. Wrong! The first thing MC is told when they meet one of their male co-workers is, "rumor has it, there is a stall in the underground parking bathroom where a homeless trap hangs out. He'll let you do anything for money...anything..." MC is intrigued by this but also thinks its an office prank. Ya know, picking on the new guy. Yet, one late night at the office MC finds himself annoyed, mentally strained and exhausted. With no one else at the office, MC decides to go see if the rumor of a boy living in the bathroom and offering up sexual favors for money was true or not...

Something More...
Major Kinks: T.B.D.

The Plot: MC had always wanted an arm candy, something young exotic and alluring to both males and females. MC had never been one to call himself gay, after all, he has a "pretty" wife. The wife that he married years ago because of a broken condom - but he's always wanted someone -- better. MC walks into his office one day and sees a pale femme figure with deep green eyes, blond hair with blue tips and a pair of ram horns with a devil's tale what MC doesn't know is MC is the only one who can see the demon parts. What happened next...? Let's find out.

Alternative: YC can be the dom and MC can be the demon boy.

Apology Accepted
Major Kinks: Non-Con, 3+ pen, anal virgin, prostitution (for YC's profit), humiliation and violence/abuse.

The Plot: In this plot, I would like YC to start out as a boy who gets transformed into a futa by force and taught/trained by force to become a submissive fuck toy for all to use. | The idea is YC (when he was a male) caused YMC and MC's fiancee to split (maybe YC let it slip that MC still goes to the strip club on the weekends...who knows) and MC blames YC. Feeling bad since it was an accident YC says they want to help make things right especially since YC has just lost their job and is about to homeless. MC agrees to let YC stay with them as long as YC complies with MC's demands or suffers the punishment and risks getting thrown out of the house.

The Dragon's Lair
Major Kinks: TBD

The Plot: Unlike most kingdoms, the human kingdom of Kovach didn't have a male head knight instead they had a female head knight that was able to go toe to toe with all the men. She was stunning, elegant and felt that women could do anything that a man did. When the notice reached the kingdom about a red dragon causing problems in the nearby lands with a reward of 100 platinum the head knight eagerly signed up for the quest. The honor and the money from the quest alone were all she needed to hear about - a fortnight of travel to the Dragon's lair. Along the way, the knight encounters bandits and other various creatures/monsters. Beaten down a bit by the journey, the head knight finds the dragon sleeping, but a snap of a twig and the beast awakens ready to fight - upon seeing a female though the dragon's rut takes priority as the scared knight becomes a breeding bag for the beast.

Alternatives; YC can be Female, Male, Futa or Cunt Boy

Back
Top Bottom