Fx Male Femdoms looking for Submissive Partners

Rules About PMing Me

☆ When messaging me DO NOT send me a message that ONLY says, "Hey, do you want to RP?" of any variation of. You'll be ⌧ Deleted.
☆ Make sure you have a relevant SUBJECT line. Meaning if you're interested in a certain plot or pairing then use that as the subject rather then the mundane "Hi" or "Wanna RP"
☆ Don't panic if I do not reply right away, I'll respond to you even if I am not interested. No ghosting here

My Style

☆ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟaʏ ɪɴ 3ʀᴅ Pᴇʀsᴏɴ Oɴʟʏ!
☆ I'ᴍ  Paʀaɢʀaᴘʜ ᴛᴏ Mᴜʟᴛɪ-Paʀa  Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟaʏᴇʀ. Nᴏ Oɴᴇ Lɪɴᴇs!
☆ Pretty much anything you want except Vore or Scat
☆ 100% No Story-Driven Romance!

Preferred Pairings

I can play SUB or DOM

Older x Younger
MILF x Son/Son's Friend
Teacher x Student
Boss x Employee
Celebrity (OC) x Fan
Maid x Homeowner
Wealth x Poor/Homeless
Mythical Beast x Warrior
Daughter x Father/Mother
Sister x Sister/brother
Friend x Friend
Popular Student x Rebel Student (or Nerd x Jock)
Bully x Victim
Princess x Knight
Princess x King
Female Commoner x Prince
Female Warrior x Prince/King
Warrior Queen x King/Prince/Knight
Anthro x Human/Anthro
South Park (AU)
Pokemon (AU)
American Dad (AU)
Serial Killer x Captive
Gang x Captive/Rival
Dead by Daylight (setting) (AU)

My Preferences
These are my major kinks: Here is my F-List

My Preferences
These are my major kinks: Here is my F-List

Extreme/Public Humiliation
Discipline / Reinforcement
Degradation
Hardcore Violence/Abuse/Rape
Pain (Sexual and Non-Sexual)
Virgin (at least anal virgin)
Virile Hypersexual Aggressively Sadistic Dom
Heavy/Extreme BDSM
Bad Ends (optional)
SPH
Stockholm-Like Syndrome (optional)

My Plots
Her Pleasure. His Pain
Major Kinks: Femdom, Sissification, Hardcore BDSM, Humiliation (Public, SPH, Extreme), Abuse (Emotional, Mental, and Cock/Ball)

The Plot: MC and YC meet at the strip club where MC works. When they meet, MC is in her skimpy money-making slut-gear and YC in his slim-fit Armani suit. The plan was to bring her back to his place and nail the busy bimbo, but this bimbo (MC) was more then she seemed. MC ends up seducing YC to come to her place where she overpowers and teaches YC what it's like to be treated like a cute plaything as she turns MC into her pegging sleeve.

Alternatively: N/A

This time she's in control
Major Kinks: Femdom, Sissification, Hardcore BDSM, Humiliation (Public, Extreme), Abuse (Emotional, Mental, and Cock/Ball)

The Plot: MC has always been in an abusive relationship and now that MC's free after the passing (or murder/car accident) of her husband she has snapped. Her husband's abuse has made her stronger than she thought possible. Getting back into the dating world MC has decided that this time she won't be the one violated and abused instead she plans to get out years of hate and anger on her adorable blind date; YC. The first date goes normal, the second does as well -- after a few months (time for her to prepare) she asks YC to move in. When YC says yes YC isn't expecting to become a filthy whore for MC and all MC's friends.

Alternatively: MC can be a Futa or a MILF.

First Class Service
Major Kinks: Sissification, Cock/Ball Abuse, Humiliation, and Femdom BDSM

The Plot: YC had led protests against the various groups of Feminists. He had started several smear campaigns, and even hosts podcasts that focused on male domination and power. One day YC gets invited to an all-expenses-paid resort to speak at Malecon; a chauvinistic male consumed by the limelight he accepts and prepares for the departure. However, he finds himself on an 18-hour flight with three very furious feminists who are ready to show the world was a pussy boy YC really is.

More plots coming soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom