Mx Any 🎃 Looking for Submissive Partners 🎃 [Halloween Plots]

🎃Happy Halloween🎃
*This Thread is simple for my Halloween Plots*
Go Here for my All-Season Male Request thread
(It's coming soon!)
Rules About PMing Me

☆ When messaging me DO NOT send me a message that ONLY says, "Hey, do you want to RP?" of any variation of. You'll be ⌧ Deleted.
☆ Make sure you have a relevant SUBJECT line. Meaning if you're interested in a certain plot or pairing then use that as the subject rather then the mundane "Hi" or "Wanna RP"
☆ Don't panic if I do not reply right away, I'll respond to you even if I am not interested. No ghosting here

My Style

☆ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟaʏ ɪɴ 3ʀᴅ Pᴇʀsᴏɴ Oɴʟʏ!
☆ I'ᴍ  Paʀaɢʀaᴘʜ ᴛᴏ Mᴜʟᴛɪ-Paʀa  Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟaʏᴇʀ. Nᴏ Oɴᴇ Lɪɴᴇs!
☆ Pretty much anything you want except Vore or Scat
☆ 100% No Story-Driven Romance!

My Preferences
These are my major kinks: Here is my F-List

Extreme/Public Humiliation
Discipline / Reinforcement
Degradation
Hardcore Violence/Abuse/Rape
Pain (Sexual and Non-Sexual)
Virgin (at least anal virgin)
Virile Hypersexual Aggressively Sadistic Dom
Heavy/Extreme BDSM
Bad Ends (optional)
SPH
Stockholm-Like Syndrome (optional)

M = Male | F = Female | Fu = Futa | Cu = Cuntboy
MxM/F/Fu/Cu - The Haunted House on Maple Street. (hehe)
The house had been on and off the market every other year for nearly two decades. The house was pleasant, even with its age the exterior and interior remained flawless, and the location was perfectly settled in the middle of a suburban community with an end lot of a cul-de-sac. The adorable three bedrooms/two bathrooms house was welcoming from the open door to the wide hallway. The floor was an old-fashioned parquet with a blend of deep homely browns and the walls were the greens of summer gardens meeting a bold white baseboard. The banister was a twirl of a branch, tamed by the carpenter's hand, it's grain flowing as water might, in waves of comforting woodland hues. Under the lamp-shine, it was nature's art, something that soothed right to the soul. Such a majestic little home appeared as a true gem especially at the below-market listing price, but what most did not know was underneath the perfection of the house was a dark secret; it was haunted. Almost anyone who resided within the house would find themselves waking up to the sensations of eyes upon them, the feeling of soft touches, and shades -- this was always the start of the haunt. As days passed things would start to happen, pheromones sending the living into arousal states, and dreams filled with taboo and lustful visions. By day seven his first victim, the one thinking about him, would get a physical visit as their belief in him allowed him to cross into the realm of the living...Tiacapan is waiting for the next person/couple/family to buy his house.

M(s) x M/F - Zombies? They weren't part of the vacation package!
YC is heading for the first blended family vacation. YC’s mom married into wealth after YC discovered she was the man’s, Sugar Baby. A guilt trip, an emotional breakdown and hours of silence YC’s mom found herself at the altar; an hour after the reception the family is on a private plane heading to YC’s stepfather’s summer home on the Island of Cocos. YC is forced to spend time with her two stepbrothers; Devon and Corey. Corey and Devon were step-siblings from YC’s step dad’s previous marriage and YC had never met them until the wedding….As the plane flies over Puerto Rico YC sees several wildfires that have broken out, the billowing smoke concealing the mainland engulfed in flames burning to the sounds of crackling structures and screams of the people being terrified and eaten but the raging plague. Does the plan land? Does the plane crash land? What happens when the family arrives on a zombie-infested island? (May include "incest" Stepfather x YC or Stepbrother(s) x YC)

MxM - The Frat Halloween Party
The Frat loved Halloween so the point that every single year the Frat hosts a Halloween Bash for the entire student body to attend if they wished there were only three requirements; BYOB, Dress Up, and once the house is locked at 11 PM no one can leave until 5 AM (four hours before the first class starts). YC decides to show up, its college right, how strict can they be on the dress-up rules? When YC shows up without a costume and YC tries to say he doesn't have one - some of the pledges bring YC two costumes to choose from; a bloody maid outfit or a unicorn rave outfit. YC doesn't want to have to walk past the long line of people waiting for access so YC decides to choose...Inside the house, MC is dressed up like in a male spartan outfit showing all off of his masculine accents from his craved six-pack athletic chest to his strong formed runner's legs. A few drinks, and a couple of games later MC and YC find themselves in a closet together -- what will happen next?

Mx M/F/Cu/Fu - The Graveyard
You've heard the rumors. Don't go into the graveyard at night especially on Halloween. YC wanting to prove a point decides to go to the Graveyard on Halloween. To prove you not only went there but stayed the entire night YC plans on live streaming the entire night. The first few hours are "smooth" but as the witching hour strikes things start to change and YC begins to second guess their choices. YC finds themselves in a world of despair as each second ticks and more and more strange things start to happen; statues coming alive, the dead rising, along with bat and cats that transform into vampire and witches/warlocks.

Halloween Pairings

MC (Zombie, Vampire, Warewolf, Demon...ect) x YC (Human)
MC Ghost x Ghost Hunter / Homeowner
MC (Monster) x YC (human)
MC (Mythical Creature) x YC (Human)

*FYI - My Males can be Futas if you wish.

S50019_Happy-Halloween_12x24.png

Back
Top Bottom