Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A giantess is attacking! What do you do?

Giantess Pokegirl

Meteorite
In this game, a giantess is attacking a city. Caught in the center of it, you need to decide what to do. Do anything, no matter how brave, cowardly, or kinky! And afterwards, learn your fate....

Rules: Just post what you would do in the face of the giantess! Act, and I'll dictate your fate. You can post as many times as you want in this game!

Guess I die.

Or take advantage of the anarchy to sweep out and smooch someone cute, because dammit, the end of the world needs a little fun.

Hopes to be the someone cute Ms fetcher mentioned as I run and leave others to their demise.

I'd gather the finest bakers in the land to construct a giant cake and load it with sedatives. Once the giant is out cold I'd bind them as my mount and take over the town from the back of my mighty steed!

Engage in a flight of passion with Kevinn and look to good common sense and free the giantess per above, because there's no way that's gonna work long term anyways.

Change the channel from "Attack of the fifty foot woman" to "The incredible shrinking woman."

Back
Top Bottom