Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family love

Cerberus

Pulsar
Zorin yawned and gently shifted in the bed gently pushing against the sleeping beauty that rested beside him. He looked over at her and smiled then slowly got up. He hit the radio which started to play Der Freischutz. He knew that his sister disliked it when he listened to it but when ever he woke up to it. it always seemed to make him more happy and enjoying the day. He walked over to the dresser and fixed his uniform. "Babe, you should wake its 9 in the morning its time to get up!"

• Face settled comfortably in the warmth of the pillow and the embrace of a male wrapped around her, the air around her felt a little cool when he slipped away from her, turning her head only slightly before going back into her soft slumber. However, when the music came out in it's early tones of being soft before building up, the female found herself sliding down deeper into the shared bed, her pink lips formed into a pout because it was just too early for this; It was always too early for this. Turning onto her other side with her back to him, Trilby was evidently mad at him for waking her up in general, but then having to be awoken by the violins screaming out and the cellos booming and- just. . Fuck it. "You're so mean to me!" The honey blond called out from underneath the covers, legs kicking up into the air with frustration after she had turned onto her back, hazel eyes coming into view when she moved the covers down to glare at him with deadly stares. [/list:u]

Zorin looked back as he turned off the radio and got dressed. Shaking his head he walked over to the bed and sat down beside her and caught her legs and gently kissed the covers. "Hun. Its 9 in the morning, its not late and you don't" He smiled and leaned up and kissed her forehead and smiled. "Fine go back to bed hun, I'll be back home after training. Stay out of trouble and I will be back maybe a little late and then i'll make dinner."

• Smiling inwardly when he kissed the covers that resided over her legs, looking at him with a tilted head when he announced that it was nine in the morning. Boo. Her lips were still at a pout when she found him getting dressed to leave, still sitting up with her legs under her curvy figure, watching him once he planted a kiss to her forehead, sitting up carefully to show she was merely clad in an over sized t - shirt, "Do you really have to go?" She asked, holding a whine from lingering in her voice, though her pretty eyes staring at him intently for an answer.[/list:u]

Zorin watched his sister finally get up and sit up in their bed. He sighed and went over to her. "It pays for this house, it pays for our food and it pays for your clothes. Yes babe as much as I dislike leaving you all vulnerable in the bed I have to go and work." He smiled and ran his hand against her cheek and kissed her. "You know as well as I do that if I had the chance I would gladly lay in bed with you and have my way with you but I can't all the time. I do have to work to provide for us Hun."

• Of course Zorin was going to give her the long answer rather than the simple answer of 'No, I don't have to leave', though she knew better than to say that out loud and considering he did have to go to work, Trilby remained in her place on the bed. The house, at one point in time, had been their parents up until about a year or so ago when the bills and things had been left to Zorin out of their parent's will. And considering that Zorin didn't particularly enjoy the idea of Trilby working before she graduated, which was coming quite soon, something the seventeen year old was excited about, she had to wait until she could help him with the bills and the like. Or at least be able to buy her own clothes and buy the food. Her pout disappearing as his hand grazed her cheek and his lips met hers, she stared at him intently, bright eyes flickering just slightly when he mentioned what he would have preferred to do, stretching softly before standing and teasingly brushing her body against his as she moved toward the bathroom. "I suppose Zorin."[/list:u]

Zorin looked at His sister and smiled then got up and grabbed his bag wich sat at the foot of the bed. "Look i'll try to get off early if I can. maybe take a half day. But If I do I want a reward for it hun. I want you dressed up as best as you can to please me all right." He smiled and looked at her before grabbing his coat. "I'll be on cell if you need me and will call you if I am able to get off work early. I love you." He smiled and walked out of their bedroom before heading downstairs and grabbing a quick bite to eat. Once he was done he walked over to his truck and got into it and drove off to the base.

• Glancing over her shoulder when he spoke of trying to get off early, it was a possibility that made her smile, mentally wondering that if he did get off work early, what would she wear? The question lingering in her mind as she watched him walk from the bedroom, she smiled softly at him before calling back, "I love you too." Before closing the door and getting ready for the day, knowing she had to clean a bit before she did anything else, the sound of the shower running as she washed her figure of last night's 'activities'.

ohohsee;; would you like to do a time skip to whenever or play out the day? [/list:u]

As it came noon in the day Zorin called home. when Trilby didn't pick up he sighed and and left a message on the house answering machine. "All right Trill you get your chance. I was able to get a friend to pick up my half of the rest of shift so I should be home within say Half an hour so I want you to get ready. I love you hun, bye." He hung up and shook his head before going back to watch the rest of the recruits finish rifle qualification. "All right dismissed." He walked into the lockers and opened it and put a few things away before grabbing his bag and heading back out to his truck and driving back home.

• Having finished her cleaning rather quickly after getting out of the shower, she had finished around eleven or so and decided to take a swim. After all, it was a rather pretty day outside, hot enough for her to be in the in ground pool her parents had thankfully paid for because they wanted their children to have the 'perfect' house. Being that she was in the pool, she hadn't at all heard the phone ring, surfacing and smoothing her hair back out of her face, she took a glance over at the house phone set on one of the chairs out in the backyard. Raising a brow and simply shrugging it off, the female let her figure float on an inflatable pool float, clad in a black and white bikini top with matching bottoms, her arm folded over her head lightly.[/list:u]

Zorin stopped at a store to pick up a present for his beloved sister and a few other things before he turned back onto the main road and drove back the way home. "Knowing a nice day like this, She is probably outside sunning herself in the pool." He laughed abit knowing that it was probably true. He knew his sister all to well and would be able to predict what she was going to do for a day. After some time he parked the car in the driveway and walked up to the house and got in. "Sis, Tril-Love Im home." He looked around then put his coat away and set his bag down and looked around. "You out in the pool?"

• The float moving about casually in the pool, the attractive teenager found herself sitting up slightly as she just barely heard the sound of a car door close, glancing upward at the cloudless sky for a moment before hearing the sound of her brother call out. Moving to the edge of the pool after getting off the float, her wet body moved through the house and instantly she gripped on to her brother in a hug, "You're home early!" She said, voice filled with a bit of happiness, her soaking body pressing to his before letting him go. Giggling softly in noticing that she had gotten him entirely wet, she tugged at his hand softly, "You should take a dip today Zorin. It's beautiful outside." Trilby stated in a matter of fact way, letting go of his hand and walking toward the sliding back doors, not before wiggling her rear at him teasingly.[/list:u]

Zorin watched as his sister got out of the pool. He would of waited but she ran and held onto him getting his uniform all wet. "I told you I would call and I did, You didn't pick up. I told you I would try to get home early and babe. I will as soon as I get something to eat and change into my trunks." He just laughed abit and grabbed his bag watching her tempt him with her lovely back side he just laughed and shook his head before carrying the bag upstairs and into their room. He then changed into more dry clothes and headed back down into the kitchen to find some lunch.

• Although she felt bad for not realizing that he had called, the both of them knew that Trilby would make it up to him once he got himself comfortable and had a bite to eat. She never really minded making things up to him, seeing as they both wound up enjoying it in the end. Moving back onto her float comfortably, the female found herself out in the middle of the pool, wet hair beginning to dry thanks to the sun's rays hitting it's blond curls, a grin played with her lips as she impatiently waited for her brother to join her.[/list:u]

Zorin got down getting dressed and headed downstairs to make himself some lunch. one he got the lunch done he headed outside and to the edge of the pool holding a plate that had his sandwich and his drink. He set it down and slid his feet into the pool and watched his sister just lay there all lazy like. "So my dear are you enjoying the sunlight?" He laughed abit and bit into his lunch and watched her, eying her up wondering what she would do to make up for him.

• The female was comfortable at her place on the pool inflatable, only looking over to him when he finally came outside to join her, sitting at the edge of the pool with his feet dangling in. "Of course!" She stated, sitting up now, the blond closed her hazel eyes as she stretched into the air, subconsciously teasing him with her wet figure. Trilby moving into the water, the female easily crossed the distance between the two of them before emerging in front of him, smoothing her hair carefully as she looked up at him, "How was work?" Even though he had spent only a short amount of time, it was still good to know that she cared, her hands gently moving across his inner thighs, eyes still staring up at him.[/list:u]

He looked at his sister and smiled as she moved over to him placing her hands along his thighs. He bent down and kissed her. "It was fine my love, Tell me then Trilbabe how has your day gone by? I don't expect you have done much and I wonder what are you going to do to make up to me hmm?" He grinned and pulled her up and out of the water and onto his lap as he let his hand run up along her well toned thighs before resting his hand up along the top of her legs as he kissed her neck. "what do you plan on doing?"

• She absolutely loved it when he created nicknames with her own name, smiling brightly as he asked what she had done with her day, letting him answer his own question before bringing up what she would do to make it up to him. Letting him pull her from the water and settle into his lap, the female wiggled her wet rear lightly against him and grinned when his hands danced up the soft skin of her full legs. "I can't just tell you Zorin!" She said with a giggle, tilting her head when he began to kiss her neck, gently moving back and setting her lips against his, her ass grinding against his crotch.[/list:u]

Zorin laughed abit and held onto her as she wiggled her cute ass against his crotch. "Oh if you cant just tell me. what are you going to do then?" He smiled and kissed at her neck as he slid his hand in between her legs and started to rub his hand against her bikini bottom as he moved his other hand up along her sides and over her chest. "Because you know if you don't do anything then I may just have to punish you." He laughed abit and watched her reactions.

• Crossing her arms behind his neck as she settled them, her head tilted lightly again when his lips randomly placed kisses along her neck, causing soft giggles to emerge. "Zorinnn~!" Her voice was at a pouty whine, though she looked at him with her hazel eyes, biting her bottom lip as his hand found itself between her legs. "I guess I can give you a hint though." Trilby gently took a hold of the hand grazing over her chest, taking his index and middle finger and sliding them into her cute mouth, her warm tongue moving against them.[/list:u]

Zorin kept rubbing his fingers against her then watched as she took his fingers and started to suck on them. He laughed abit and pulled her bikini bottom down and slipped his fingers into her and started to wiggle them around in her. "Hmm Im not sure if I caught your message about what you are planning to do. I guess you'll have to give another example now wont you?" He watched her and her reactions to his questions and to his probing fingers inside of her.

• Moaning against his fingers as he moved his hand and slid his fingers into her, without warning, though not to say it wasn't wanted. Her tongue moving across his fingers, she pulled them out of her mouth as though she had taken something off of them, and if that was her goal, then she had left them spotless. Grinning softly as he egged her on, Trilby leaned forward, pressing her C cup against his chest and purposely pushing his fingers in deeper, though in the midst of this, her hand easily worked the button and zipper of his pants. With that task finished, the female exposed his bulge before moving herself out of his lap, reluctantly moving his hand away as well, "Remember Zorin, I have to make it up to you." She stated with a giggle, on her hands and knees, the ass that was once in his lap now sticking up as her mouth began working on the head of his bulge, taking the rest of his member in her mouth.[/list:u]

Zorin groaned and leaned back as he felt his Trilbabe go down on him. "Babe.." He groaned abait as he felt her warm tongue over him. His eyes moved all over her lovely body as he felt the warmth from her and from the hot afternoon sun beaitng down on them. "I guess..mmhm...You do know how to make it up." He smiled and laid back as he let his sister keep playing with his cock. "Oh yes right there babe right there." It was just about over 2 years ago that they started this and had their secret relationship.

• Trilby inwardly smiled, her mouth wrapping around the head of his cock, tongue swirling around it gently, this wasn't something she did often, only for the times when she felt her big brother truly deserved it. Although each time she had done it for him, maybe only a good four times during their two year span of being together, her mouth seemed to get better and better, head beginning to gently bob against his length, pushing it in and out of her mouth. Humming softly as her head bobbed, she grinned to herself when his words of 'right there' came slightly breathless out of his mouth, her firm rear still in the air as she leaned over his lap.[/list:u]

Back
Top Bottom