Fx Male Lord X Lady Arranged Marriage Idea~

Sophistry

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hi Bluemoon,

I'm have a new idea I'm very interested in! ;)

When the youngest son of an large estate passes away the oldest is forced back from his jungle expeditions. The lord complies despite his distaste of fellow blue-bloods for his grieving mothers sake. What follows is a demand from his aging father to take over as head of the family. They come to an agreement.

He must marry and provide an heir. This condition satisfied he may return to his expeditions. Given his reputation as a brutish man and his lack of preference he accepts the first offer extended to him. The hand of the youngest daughter of a middling household. A black sheep among her family and fellow young ladies with a timid deposition.

-

A few quick notes about me...Please read before messaging me.
  • I like post length to vary with the Rps pace, but detail and quality are a must.
  • My response time can go from a few a day to not having time till the weekend.
  • I want partners who will pull their weight, so that we both contribute to moving the story forward.
  • I have only a few hard no's: Cheating, Bathroom, latex, extreme, head pushing/forced penis down throat, cervix penetration.
PM IF INTERESTED

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom