Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That you Sis? (Lan Moore x rawrpancakes )

Lan Moore

Supernova
Lan was driving to his father's house from the gym, he had been working out and when he got to his car he remembered he had left his MP3 player at his father's house. Lan was 22 with a sister, he had just finished college, and had just gotten over the death of his mother. He tried to get along with his sister and did pretty well, yet she never felt like a sister with all the years they spent apart. Still he liked her a lot, maybe that was all that mattered. He parked his car and headed to the door, unlocking it and going in. His father trusted him with the keys.

Ara's parents had split when she was just a child. Her brother had stayed with her father while she had stayed with her mother. In their years apart she only saw her father and her brother a hand full of times. So now that she was 16 and had to live with them, things were a little awkward. Her mother had recently died after a man ran a red light and t-boned her mother's car. For the first week or so Ara never came out of her room at her dad's house. She just laid in bed and cried.

It's now been about a month since the accident and Ara finally started to become more social with her family. She came out to the kitchen to eat with her father and her brother, but still had a hard time really talking to them. On this particular day it was raining outside, so she had stayed in the house. She was inside watching a movie in her shorts and tank top when she heard a key in the door. Not wanting to be bothered she quickly shut the tv off and preteded to be asleep.

Lan came in the house and looked around, it seemed like no one was home at first. He easily forgot his sister lived there but it didn't matter, she wasn't home, she was probably with their father. He undid his shirt and took it off, it had gotten soaked just from the walked. walked running down his head and over his muscular chest. He went into the kitchen and dried his head before he headed into the living room to look for his things. That's when he noticed his sister on the coach and sighed softly, his hand went through her hair then kissed her head, 'I'm sorry," he said thinking she was asleep, 'I'm sorry I can't help you or be a better brother." He knew that she was hurting, and he knew he never did any thing, not knowing what to do.

She waited for awhile to see what was going on. When she heard someone walk into the room she tried to be as still as possible. Then she felt her brother's kiss and heard his words. It took all the strength she had to not cry right at that instant. She slowly let her eyes flutter open and looked up at Lan. "You are a good brother," she whispered to him. She realized in all her moping she must have made her brother and her dad feel so helpless. Made them feel that they couldn't help her. That's when she did start to cry.

Lan looked at her cry, he had thought she was asleep. He was surprised to know she heard him. He leaned over her and placed his arms around her and kissed her cheek, "Don't cry sis, please don't cry, It's my fault I was never around, i could never relate. I love you sis." His fingers wiped off the tears on her face, he was still a bit wet from the rain.

She wrapped her arms around him and clung to him. She let her tears run down onto his already wet shirt. "It's not all your fault. I could have visited you and dad more often. Maybe then you would have wanted to visit me and mom too." She let go of him and wiped her eyes. She felt a little embarressed whenever she cried around them like that. That was when she got a real good look at him. "Why are you so wet?"

Lan looked towards the window then at her, "It's raining outside, I got wet just coming in the house." He kissed her cheek and sighed, "Maybe I should have visited you too... but we can't change the past cane we? We just have ti deal with our choices." He smirked at her, "No come on don't be so blue sis."

"I just never knew you loved me. Then when you said it just now...I...I just lost it. I thought maybe the reason you never visited mom was because of me." She lowered her head. "But I do agree that we should put it all behind us.

He held her close, his arms around here and looked to her eyes, "I'll always love you sis, why would you think I didn't love you. I'd do any thing for you." He was a bit sad that she thought he didn't love her, it was just sad to him for some reason.

"So you really love me?" she asked him. She looked up at him wth big bright blue eyes that were still coated with tears. he reached for his hand and held it. Then she said "Prove to me that you love me."

He looked into her eyes as he held her hands, wondering how he could do it, "What do you want me to do sis, just ask and I'll do it." Her blue eyes were beautiful, he couldn't seem to look away.

She was kind of nervous to do what she wanted to do, but she couldn't lie to him or herself anymore. "Ever since I came here and saw you for the first time in so long all I've wanted to do was kiss you." And before he could say anything she pulled him to her and kissed him full out on the lips and didn't stop.

Lan was surprised by her request, at first he wanted to pull away, he couldn't his his sister he thought, but then the fact that he promised any thing came to mind, pressing closer to her and placing his body near hers, his tongue making it's way into her mouth.

She sighed happily into his lips as his resistance melted and he pressed his body closer to hers. A small moan escaped her lips when his tongue slipped into her mouth and slid against her own. She placed a hand on the back of his neck and let the other rest on the small of his back pulling him closer to her. She pressed her body to his wanting to feel every part of him against her and wanting him to feel the same in return.

Lan placed his body right against hers, rubbing his crotch against her the more they kissed. He didn't know why he should resist, his sister was beautiful and sexy. He could tell she wanted him, and he wanted her back, his hands moving down her sides, pulling up her tank top a bit. His heart was racing, this was forbidden but it felt so good and so right he couldn't resist.

As her heart began to beat faster and faster her breath quickened more and more. She kissed her brother with more ferver and moaned into his lips as he pushed his crotch more into hers. She smiled lightly as she kissed when he started to lift her shirt. She reached down and did the same with his, her hands sliding across his lower back.

Lan smirked as he broke away, his tongue going over her breast, licking at her nipple softly. His body rubbed against hers, wanting her so much.

She pulled his shirt off over his head and kissed him once more. she pulled away once to ask him, "You do realize that I'm your sister and that by law what we're doing is wrong?" She wanted to make sure that he knew what he was getting himself into before it was too late because once she fucked him she would only want it more and more.

Lan kissed her neck, sucking on it softly, "Do you want me to stop?' He asked, one hand plating with her breast, the other going down her pants and rubbing her clit.

"Hell no" she giggled. She arched and pressed her crotch more into his hand. "I'm the one that got you to do this remember?"

Lan smiled as he rubbed her more, playing with her clit, "Just making sure, you didn't have second thought sis." He then kissed her passionately, loving the feel.

Her hips came up off the couch repeatedly grinding against his hand over and over. She moaned into the kiss and then reached down to push off his wet pants. "I don't care if your my brother. I've always found you handsome and now that I'm old enough I want to show you just how much I love you."

Lan helped her, pulling off his pants and boxer before stroking her face softly, still teasing her slit, "I see, well I've always found you very beautiful sis. I don't mind doing this even if it is wrong, as long as I have you."

Back
Top Bottom