Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Sleepings smutty rps nbxm/nbxf

Hi I’m sleepingskill welcome to my thread.

what to expect-

I typically tend to describe my characters. Also one liners/several sentence replies tend to kill the rp for me. I don’t expect a novel just enough to work with. I average 300-??? Word posts.

As for the NB characters I play in this thread they will all be shemale (meaning breasts with cock and balls.) I will also be open to top or switch. Maybe bottom if you can persuade me.

I have an flist in my bio if you want to check it out for a more in-depth look. Here are a few kinks and limits

not all need to be included
kinks-
Clothed sex, anal, cock and ball worship, oral, vaginal, public sex, semi public play, receiving rimjobs, 1st or third person, anatomically correct, watersports, beastiality, incest, etc.

limits

macro, micro, hyper, scat, gore, vore

Plots

(Craving) Smutty romance- this could go several ways. Our characters could either be roommates who have an unexpected encounter, we could meet on a dating app where your character is unaware my character is trans, we could be distantly related and meet at a family reunion then have to keep our relationship hidden during the reunion. There are so many different possibilities let’s explore some.

A shemale threesome- I am looking for 2 people for a three some rp. We will discuss ideas once i have the two people as our kinks and limits may differ as well as our interests. This will most likely take place over discord. Pm me if your interested

-new plot-

*****craving a dm*****
Im really craving a person who can in a sense play a dm for my character. This rp can be as smut filled as you like but I'd still like it to have some story. This can be fantasy or modern with lots of world building. This will by no means mean you will do all the work.

*****craving choose your own adventure*****

I am really craving an rp where I get to choose my own adventure. This means that after certain posts (or possibly after each one of your posts) you give my character several options to choose from from that will affect the outcome of my character's decisions. This does not mean I won't give long detailed posts. So no worries there you won't be doing all the work.

A new experience leads to a love triangle

Your character could be in a relationship but because of your characters job or college it turned into a long distance relationship. Your characters roommate would be my character and after finding out mine is a NB your character becomes shall we say “interested and curious”. However your characters already in a relationship so what do they do?

the unexpected comicon surprise

for this idea our characters would be at comicon or some type of convention. We would both be cosplaying and your character could see mine walking around. Your character would of course think mine is a very attractive woman and would like to get to know her a little better. Maybe your character invites mine up to their hotel room. Only then your character finds out that mine is trans but is oddly excited about it.

——-

pool party for the wealthy

basically my idea is that I could attend a pool party at a wealthy person’s estate. (Could be your characters house.) and being in a bikini my bulge could catch your eye and we sneak off to go somewhere more private.
——

Wait the nude sculpture model has a what...

this one would be an art class at a university where my character is a nude model. Though unknown to the professor or the class my character is a shemale. Which they are very shocked to see but your character is a little more turned on than shocked. Maybe your character asks mine for private sessions?

——
**craving**
One unique stripper...

basically with this idea your character would be with their friends at a strip club celebrating a bachelor/bachelorette party. (Can just be a birthday party as well if prefered.) Your friends then pay my character to give yours a private dance. With the lights low none of them realize I’m a shemale. You find out when you feel my cock begin to grind against you and it turns you on. Do you offer more money to do more?

——

My neighbor is a peeping Tom.

basically in this scenario your character would be my next door neighbor and loves to spy on my through my window. One day you see me changing and realize I have a cock. I then see you peeping and eventually confront you about it. I could say that you need to return the favor or else I will tell everyone your a peeping tom. Let’s brainstorm

———

This gloryhole was unexpected…

basically the premise for this idea would be that our characters meet up at a gloryhole not knowing who is on the other side only until after they are finished. Your character having thought mine was a guy is surprised to see she is a shemale. What happens next? Let’s find out.

———

Cam model hook up…

in this scenario my character would play a cam model and your character would play a viewer who is obsessed with mine. After many chats they decided to meet up and end up having some fun. After my character could suggest to yours that he/she join them on cam for her first ever live sex show. This will also be the first time everyone realizes she is a guy.

———

Your all mine (non con)

my character could break into your characters house or kidnap yours. Maybe even drug yours at a bar or club then proceedes to have her way with yours.

I am however open to hearing some of your ideas or suggestions so pm me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom