Fx Any Adultery and Blackmail!

Gothy

Meteorite
Heyo! Figure I'll post here and just shoot my shot. I've an idea for a roleplay revolving around a babysitter, maid, au pair or something similar and their engagement with a shady client.

The basic premise is that she is blackmailed or otherwise into sleeping with her employer, and begins to do so to keep her job. Over the course of the alliance she begins falling for them, but they're using the original blackmail material and the fact they're both cheating on the clients spouse, to keep them ensnared.

Obviously I guess there'll be an erotic element to it but I'm also really interested in just exploring the motivations and feelings of the people involved. Does the person care about the employee or is it purely sexual? Will the employee come forward and mention the fling to the partner, or not? Is there an age difference and how does that effect the power and dynamic?

Obviously I mentioned babysitter as a job, and age difference. I'm, obviously, not referring to anyone underage. I'm envisioning my character (the worker) as a college student in a low pay job trying to get through and exploring that dynamic.
Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom