Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

OOC (NSFW)

OP
Fandomizer

Fandomizer

Fandom Number Generator
I really don't have anything in the tank for the group right now. If I put it on Hiatus until like January would you guys still be interested?

Edit: I think once I have fresh ideas after Christmas BS is over, I'll be able to rapid fire out replies again.

OP
Fandomizer

Fandomizer

Fandom Number Generator
You too MD, looking forward to getting this group geared back up in the new year.

OP
Fandomizer

Fandomizer

Fandom Number Generator
I'm still here. And I do have some plans. I'm thinking about bringing the alien franchise into this so that we have some non-sentient enemies that every sentient species can understand as being a threat. Even ones who don't get along. And I will have posts for everyone. I just need to ease my way back into the groove of things.. ^_^

I watched a lot of sci fi movies over the holidays and my muse has been building.

@MysteriousD @Lord DreamCrusher @Tarrakhash @Twintails @MissLidia @Wyvern @Kittyslave @frightorflight @Lukosti De Setzellani

Would love to get a head count of who is still interested should I be able to get this battle station operational again.

There is also the possibility of opening up a kind of male character DM to join me in running this place, because last time I did get overwhelmed and I really only play girls mostly. So now that you've all had a taste of what the rp will be like, would anyone be interested in that? I am going to bring in a lot of cool new things and I'm open to suggestions too.

Tarrakhash

Padawan Predator
I'm still here, but it all depends on how you are feeling. Take care of yourself first anf foremsot
And double this, make sure you are good to go and have all your ducks in a row. You are more important than any game :D

OP
Fandomizer

Fandomizer

Fandom Number Generator
I'm feeling great. Glad to be back. Had a nice mental reset and I'm full of muse and ready to go full sci fi goddess. But yeah, I did bite off more than I could chew in the fall and winter seasonal depression kicked my ass. I think the problem was that I was the foundation holding up the entire galaxy and am gonna be smarter and ask for help this time.

Lord DreamCrusher

Primal yet Intelligent, Savage yet Sophisticated
Glad to see you back and happy to hear that you are feeling better. Totally understandable why you'd feel overwhelmed and hope that moving forward you can pace yourself and not get into that feeling again. I'd still be interested in continuing but unfortunately not in co-DM'ing and while I wouldn't be against a galactic threat I'm not so sure about the alien franchise being tossed in personally.

OP
Fandomizer

Fandomizer

Fandom Number Generator
Well like anything, we can keep them locked to certain parts of the galaxy. They don't have to be on Sanghelios or Aghara-Penthay and honestly probably wouldn't be anyway.

OP
Fandomizer

Fandomizer

Fandom Number Generator
Yeah it'll probably be a couple months before the group can take off again, but I am here again.

Lord DreamCrusher

Primal yet Intelligent, Savage yet Sophisticated
Good times mapping space. I had to make a map for my group's sci-fi setting a year or so ago so I know how difficult and tedious that can be. Looks good though, as I know, paint is limited in what you can do with it.

OP
Fandomizer

Fandomizer

Fandom Number Generator
I'm ready to overhaul and advertise this group again. I'd really like it if we could get one more girl, or people to play female characters if that's possible. Anyone know anyone who likes space sci fi? I want to play some male villains who capture them. XD

Top Bottom